2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

6 dates guys secretly love

Every girl has that dream date pictured in our heads. We all know where we want to go and what we want to do, but...

i went trick or treating w/ my bf Smile lol. you're never too old!

by dramaqueen122 on 11/4/2012 8:11:03 PM

They all sound fun!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/4/2012 7:46:58 PM

So my crush has been avoiding me because his friend said that he doesn't wanna hurt my feelings, because he doesn't like me back. He makes it really awkward whenever he sees me. He talks to his friend and they act cliquey around me. So I messaged him on Facebook today saying "can we just be friends? It's really awkward now whenever we see each other and it doesn't have to be that way" and as soon as he saw it, he logged off. I would like to have him as a guy friend, but I don't know what he means when he's avoiding me. What does this mean?

Hey girlie, it sounds to me like you don't need him anyway. Just avoid him to and work on finding someone who likes spending time with you whether he wants to just be friends or more than that.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 11/4/2012 7:06:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
my friend went missing yesterday! she wouldnt run away from home so she was most likely kidnapped! im scared and upset and dont know what to do!!!! i want her to be found alive what can i do to help find her? PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Hey girlie, I am so sorry. I know that must be extremely scary and stressful. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do other than hope for the best. As long as police have been contacted and are doing their job, you just have to sit back. If there are any spiritual rituals or things that you do like prayer, do that to help you stay calm and sane.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 11/4/2012 6:00:31 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Today, I found out my crush likes me, and I'm super excited!
However, I also found out he isn't allowed to date until he's 16. I don't want to wait three whole years on a guy, but I really, really like him. What do I do?! Help me please!

Hey girlie, you can still hang out in school together and act like you're dating in some ways without actually being able to go out on dates together. Just because he can't date doesn't mean that you can't still be together in other ways.

Lauren T.

by tropicdog on 11/4/2012 5:59:53 PM

these are good ideas. me and my bf walk around a lot and walk to a park and hike and weve been bowling a couple times and its really fun. and for our 6 month anniversary we saw a movie and then i went to his house and then i went to friendlys. but i never thought of going to the aquararium that would be so much fun!

by luv798 on 11/4/2012 5:11:07 PM