1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

6 easy ways to better your beauty sleep

Sometimes sleep can seem more like a reward for making it through a crazy day than an essential part of your…beauty routine? Listen up ladies, beauty sleep...

At school I have two friends that I sit with during lunch, 7 friends that I hang out with before school, and 3 friends that I hang out with after school. The friends that I sit with during lunch don't like the friends that I hang out after school with and they don't like the friends that I hang out with before school. I try to be nice to all of them, but I'm kind of stuck in the middle. I've tried to get all of us to sit at the same table at lunch, but my after school friends have "their table" that they have been sitting at since sixth grade. What should I do???!!

Hey Girl, It's hard when your stuck in the middle. try not to choose sides. Maybe switch back and forth avery day who you sit with.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by swimchickliz on 11/6/2012 7:01:05 AM

Ok So i see what this says and now i'm starting to worry a bit, When i go to bed i watch Netflix on my 3DS and sometimes i stay up till like 2:00 AM and i finely start getting tried, If i don't watch Netflix then it becomes harder to sleep ( I'm a night owl and i i've always done something Read book watch netflix Ect before bed ) If i don't watch netflix then i usually am still up till two trying to get to sleep. One night i actally didn't sleep at all i was up when my dad was getting ready for work ( around 5:00 6:00 AM ) and hadn't sleep at all that night i finely wen to sleep at like 8:00 but anyway I need help!!

by oceansun on 11/5/2012 10:09:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I've been having a super hard time falling asleep lately. I thought it was because I didn't exercise every day and that seemed to be related to the nights I couldn't fall asleep but yesterday I played 4 hours of intense volleyball and I still couldn't fall asleep until 2 hours after I went to bed. I go to bed between 9:45 and 10:30 at the latest. I usually read in bed for like 20 mins and then turn the lights out. But lately I've just been having a super hard time. I even stretch before bed because my mom said that might help. But my mom also said I might just be at a teenager phase where my body doesn't fall asleep as easy. (btw I'm 14) Any other tips or is this the reason???????
Thanks so much GirlsLife!

Hey girl, it could be, but it's hard to say. Sometimes adrenaline can keep us up or excitement. Try doing something soothing before you go to bed: take a hot shower, etc. While in bed, one of the things most helpful for me is making up a story and building that until I go to sleep. Give it a go and see how far you get before you're out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LAGguitar on 11/5/2012 8:09:09 PM

ok so two things:
1) I'm 11, and wake up at 7 am. when should i go to bed?
2) I kinda want to start wearing makeup. just blush and lip gloss. how do i ask my mom?

Hey girl, 1) I'd try 10 p.m. Aim to get 8-9 hours of sleep. 2) Tell her just that: why you want to and that you just want to wear light make-up (lip gloss and blush) and would love it if she helped you pick it out. She may be more receptive if you tell her you want her to be involved.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by raeshrimp on 11/5/2012 7:34:13 PM

At school I only have 5 firends that I see that are really nice and I can talk to them about anything and they are always there for me. It's hard to make friends because none of the popular people will talk with me because they think I'm weird. All of the other girls just are not that friendly. What do I do?

Hey girl, embrace the five friends you have and just be friendly to the other people around you and inclusive. Treat them the way you wish they'd treat you and they may become a little more open.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Lovekatniss23 on 11/5/2012 7:31:14 PM

Advice Queen:puddinface7
Hey its your girl, puddinface7, my real name is Sophie,so you can call me either one. We can discuss anything, i'm on lots so comment all you want! Thanks please join love u

by puddinface7 on 11/5/2012 6:03:13 PM

So today this guy in my class asked me out in front of everyone and I told him no and said i had a bf but i dont. all the guys kept telling him to ask me and he was going to originally but i felt bad rejecting him in front of everyone. he got really upset and now i dont know what to do cause he wont talk to me. :/

Hey girl, I'd try apologizing to him. What he did was very gutsy, and he's probably really hurting. Lying about having a boyfriend was a little cruel. Let him know you never meant to embarrass him and ask if there's any way you can make it up to him or make him feel a bit better. Put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself how you'd want to be treated.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Smasheroo on 11/5/2012 5:59:44 PM

GUY TROUBLES? DOES THAT ONE GIRL GET ON YOUR NERVES? SOLVE ALL YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/5/2012 5:35:53 PM