3 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

6 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Attention, Gleeks! Glee + Grease = new Glease soundtrack

Calling all Gleeks! On Nov. 15, Glee will be showcasing our fave 1950s musical, Grease. But you can get a peek at the excitement with Glee: The Music...

I dunno about glee doing grease... I mean who can do grease better than the original grease???Smile am I right?????? But I am anxious to see what they'll do and if they can pull it of. My fave glee song this season was when they sang give you're heart a break by Demi lovato

by Taylor243 on 11/6/2012 11:15:24 PM

I love gleeeee! <3 Artie!

by zwinky on 11/6/2012 7:49:26 PM

It crazy our high school is doing their fall musical as Grease!

by coco4 on 11/6/2012 6:54:31 PM

I hate Glee

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 5:03:12 PM

When will girlslife announce who will be on the cover of the next issue of girls life and when it will come out? Thanks!

by april0405 on 11/6/2012 4:09:07 PM

My favorite Grease song's “Hopelessly Devoted To You."

by otter77 on 11/6/2012 7:13:46 AM

I can't wait to see Glee, I have been waiting for like 2 weeks.Grease Is my all time favorite movie (other than the Hunger Games).

by emmacd on 11/6/2012 1:38:55 AM

Okay so darren's voice in Beauty School Dropout makes me go asdfghafkasghajb and while I'm watching the episode and darren/blaine starts singing Hopelessly Devoted To You I WILL start to cry because KLAINE IS FRIGGIN' ENDGAME!

by just_me12 on 11/6/2012 12:29:46 AM