7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Attention, Gleeks! Glee + Grease = new Glease soundtrack

Calling all Gleeks! On Nov. 15, Glee will be showcasing our fave 1950s musical, Grease. But you can get a peek at the excitement with Glee: The Music...

I dunno about glee doing grease... I mean who can do grease better than the original grease???Smile am I right?????? But I am anxious to see what they'll do and if they can pull it of. My fave glee song this season was when they sang give you're heart a break by Demi lovato

by Taylor243 on 11/6/2012 11:15:24 PM

I love gleeeee! <3 Artie!

by zwinky on 11/6/2012 7:49:26 PM

It crazy our high school is doing their fall musical as Grease!

by coco4 on 11/6/2012 6:54:31 PM

I hate Glee

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 5:03:12 PM

When will girlslife announce who will be on the cover of the next issue of girls life and when it will come out? Thanks!

by april0405 on 11/6/2012 4:09:07 PM

My favorite Grease song's “Hopelessly Devoted To You."

by otter77 on 11/6/2012 7:13:46 AM

I can't wait to see Glee, I have been waiting for like 2 weeks.Grease Is my all time favorite movie (other than the Hunger Games).

by emmacd on 11/6/2012 1:38:55 AM

Okay so darren's voice in Beauty School Dropout makes me go asdfghafkasghajb and while I'm watching the episode and darren/blaine starts singing Hopelessly Devoted To You I WILL start to cry because KLAINE IS FRIGGIN' ENDGAME!

by just_me12 on 11/6/2012 12:29:46 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.