5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Attention, Gleeks! Glee + Grease = new Glease soundtrack

Calling all Gleeks! On Nov. 15, Glee will be showcasing our fave 1950s musical, Grease. But you can get a peek at the excitement with Glee: The Music...

I dunno about glee doing grease... I mean who can do grease better than the original grease???Smile am I right?????? But I am anxious to see what they'll do and if they can pull it of. My fave glee song this season was when they sang give you're heart a break by Demi lovato

by Taylor243 on 11/6/2012 11:15:24 PM

I love gleeeee! <3 Artie!

by zwinky on 11/6/2012 7:49:26 PM

It crazy our high school is doing their fall musical as Grease!

by coco4 on 11/6/2012 6:54:31 PM

I hate Glee

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 5:03:12 PM

When will girlslife announce who will be on the cover of the next issue of girls life and when it will come out? Thanks!

by april0405 on 11/6/2012 4:09:07 PM

My favorite Grease song's “Hopelessly Devoted To You."

by otter77 on 11/6/2012 7:13:46 AM

I can't wait to see Glee, I have been waiting for like 2 weeks.Grease Is my all time favorite movie (other than the Hunger Games).

by emmacd on 11/6/2012 1:38:55 AM

Okay so darren's voice in Beauty School Dropout makes me go asdfghafkasghajb and while I'm watching the episode and darren/blaine starts singing Hopelessly Devoted To You I WILL start to cry because KLAINE IS FRIGGIN' ENDGAME!

by just_me12 on 11/6/2012 12:29:46 AM