7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Help! I'm crushing on my BFF's boy--am I a bad bestie?

I think I like my BFF’s BF. He’s into everything I’m into. I can’t stop thinking about him. What’s wrong with me? Dear Guilty Pleasure, Nothing...

My BFF has like this boy for years, but I like him too. She obviously doesn't know this. I think he likes me, and we text, but I don't want to lose my friend. She means everything to me. There's also another boy that likes me, and it would break his heart if he figured out I like this boy. I don't know what to do. Please help

Hey girl,

At the end of the day, you've gotta make yourself happy. You have to weigh the possibilities. Would getting together with your crush be worth losing your best friend? Figure out what it is that you want and then go and get it. xoxo

alexis g.

by Imavegetariancat on 1/1/2013 3:38:20 AM

Hey. So I have this good friend and we both like the same guy. I have liked him for a while now. They recently started texting and it sounds like he likes her. They hang out a lot. I don't really talk to him all that much, and honestly I don't think he even remembers my name. My friend is really pretty and sweet and everyone likes her (and knows her). I am not as popular and havent had experience with relationships. So basically I don't stand a chance. I guess this all sounds pretty stupid, and I don't want it to bother me, but it does. She knows that I like him and that I am kind of upset about it. I really don't know what to do, or if I should do anything at all. Please help!

by Clina on 12/1/2012 6:04:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hi. I have this thing that I'm kinda worried about. So, I thought that this guy liked me -lets call him Niall-, then I started to like him. But I never woul've liked him until I started to know he liked me. And to me, that seems like one of those girls who think they'll never be able to get another guy ever, and that she's lucky enough to have a guy like her. Because I'm not like that at all! But I have NO IDEA what I'm doing! Especially now, because one of my best friends told me that she thinks that Niall likes her. But this was before I told her, and Knowing her, she definatley WILL tell him or one of his friends, or one of her friends that I hate. Why do I like him because of this, and how do i keep my best friend from telling anyone (because even if you make her promise, she will never keep a secrete that she thinks effects her life so much.)?

Hey soccacheer, if you beg her not to tell anyone, you will keep reminding her and she will definitely spill the beans. Never bring him up and even when she talks about him, don't say anything. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 11/25/2012 11:11:22 PM

i have a question its related to this story...my bff has a crush on this guy that i kind of like 2 and me and him hang out a lot and i have a lot of fun im not sure if he likes me but if he does what do i do??? im so confused ---Love Confusion

Hey TacoGirly, you guys should make an agreement for when it comes to liking the same boy. Agree that neither of you get him so no one gets hurt. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by TacoGirly on 11/25/2012 10:24:02 PM

hey guys! please join my club Seniors of 2016. the link is on my profile!! thanks! hope to see you there!(:

by ljbdaisy on 11/14/2012 5:48:04 PM

by ljbdaisy on 11/14/2012 5:45:00 PM

It doesnt make you a bad friend it just makes you human. Try to get your mind on another guy unless your bff may not be so into him. But since its her bf you will probably ruin your friendship. And if he doesnt respond to your interest in him, it may be very awkward for you.

by fashionqn on 11/14/2012 5:29:16 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/14/2012 4:10:55 PM

GUY PROBLEMS? IS THAT ONE GIRL GETTING ON YOUR LAST NERVE? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/14/2012 4:08:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My BGF and I have been friends since kindergarten,but recently it feels like we've been drifting apart. Although he's my neighbor it seems like the only time I get to see him is on the bus, and he spends that time listening to rap. How can we get back to being the friends we used to be?

hey girl! you're probably really comfortable around him...so why can't you just casually ask him to hang out? try that!

xoxo