4 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Why do guys take forever to ask out a girl?

Why do guys take such a long time to ask a girl out? This guy has liked me for nearly a year but still hasn’t asked...

How can I ask questions to Bill and Davee?? Idk howwww

by Rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/1/2013 6:42:41 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a question to get answered on the bill and Dave blog?

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:16:29 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a question on the bill and Dave blog? Idk how

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:15:28 PM

Ok so I like these two guys and I'm pretty sure at least one of them likes me too, but neither will ask me out. My friend says I should make the move, but irk what to do, AND IT DOESNT HELP,THAT SHE HAS A BF AND SO DO ALMOST ALL THE OTHER GIRLS! I want to find out if they like me like me, but how do I do it without hurting our friendship or making it awkward? I'm also starting to question myself on if I really like one of them, is there any way of finding out. Please help, I need advice on all three cuz im struggling. HELP!

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:14:36 PM

Ok I like these two guys and I think at least one of them likes me, but neither of them will ask me out and I really want to know if they like me like that or not. What should I do? My friend says I should ask them out, not like a love triangle or cheating on them, but just ask one out. Another thing is I'm not sure which one I like better, and I'm starting to get uncertain about one of them. What should I do with the asking out, how can I find out if they like me like me, and how can I make up my mind about the uncertainty? HELP

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:08:58 PM

So the guy I like FINALLY asked me out(yay!)We text each other,but when it comes to talking to him at school, in person, I get really nervouse, and I really don't want him to break up with me. What do I do?

hey girl! you just need to set aside your nerves. remember, he likes you A LOT, enough to ask you out, so theres no reason to be nervous...he wants to be with you! good luck Smile

Katie L.

by Ariana101 on 12/31/2012 12:17:31 PM

Okay, so I used to like a guy, then got over him. he moved last year, but now, he is moving back. A lot of people on by bus are saying that I love him and that they are going to tell my current boyfriend. I know it is not true, and I try to ignore them, but they bring it up every time I am n the bus. What do I do? Please help me

Hey girl,

If you ignore them, that's the best thing you can do--they'll get over it eventually! I would talk to your boyfriend before they do and tell him the truth--that you used to like him but you don't now. He won't be upset at you for a previous crush! If you tell him the truth, it shouldn't matter what else they try to tell him.

Meghan D.

by Ariana101 on 12/17/2012 7:00:55 PM

So the guy I like finally asked me out and we are now dating. We text and all, but when it comes to talking to him and hanging out with him at school, I get nervouse! What do I do??? Please help me!!!

by Ariana101 on 12/16/2012 6:00:59 PM

I have liked this one guy for about a year, he is really sweet and has been hanging around me alot. We sit together in ela and we talk all the time. He knows I like him. He hasnt said anything about it recently. He use to tell me " I know you like me" He keeps sening mixed signals and I really dont like it. What do I do?

by emilykaye1d on 12/3/2012 12:21:01 AM

What's a good age to date a boy? I am in middle school and i have one, but nobody else seems to. WE are like best friends. Is it too soon?

Hey ithelin, 15/16 is a good age. Sounds like you guys are more like friends, so I think you two are fine. People will be getting into relationships soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.