11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Why do guys take forever to ask out a girl?

Why do guys take such a long time to ask a girl out? This guy has liked me for nearly a year but still hasn’t asked...

how can i chat or whatever yall talk about?

Hey girl,

We have mods here to give you all the advice you need Smile Just post your questions and we will get back to you!

Meghan D.

by k2d2a on 11/9/2012 11:04:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm really good friends with a guy at my martial arts dojo and i kinda of liked him but now he has a girlfriend.So i try 2 keep my distance so i don't mess up anything.One day he was talkin 2 my brother and he said he liked while he's still goin out with his gf.He's gone out with all the girls at our dojo my bestie wit out with him and said he was cheater and i don't want that.Is it bad if he talks 2 me more than his GF.

Hey girlie, you're totally right that you don't want to deal with dating this guy. It's okay to keep talking to him at dojo, but def don't flirt. Keep it friendly and cusual and if he asks you out, just turn him down right away. He should be focused on his girlfriend and only his girlfriend and if he has cheated before, he's prob gunna cheat again. No thank you. So keep going with your gut and stear clear! xoxo

Lauren I.

by xxRunawayLovexx on 11/9/2012 9:18:41 AM

MODMODMOD I was talking to this one guy I like on Facebook. We haven't hung out a lot but I am trying to change that. We don't go to the same school but I have a few friends that go there that keep me updated. I casually asked if he went to the homecoming. He said he didn't know about it. Then I brought up the topic of who he liked and that it was a shame he wasn't able to go with her. He said that he likes someone but she doesn't go to his school and he doesn't see her much. I told him I was in the same situation. However I don't know if it is me he is talking about. :/ The last time we hung out we stayed close together and a little seperate from the rest of our group of friends. I want to flirt with him a little more and everything but I don't know if he likes me.

Hey girl-

What do you have to lose? Try being a little bit more flirty and see what his reaction is like. You'll never know if you never try. xoxo

Alexis G.

by peaceluvsmile on 11/8/2012 1:59:09 AM

this guy i likes found out i liked him. he said he wasnt thrilled to hear that. he likes this other girl but she has turned him down over and over again. someone said that he stopped liking her. now hes been smiling and talking and stairing at me. but lately he has done a little less of that. he went toting with her and their friends and stuff like that. should i move on? or move on but still keep him in mind? he recently talked to me alot yesturday so i have no idea? thank you very very much

Hey Chica, it's kind hard to tell what guys are thinking. Try to move on, but if he keeps coming back to you like that. i's ok to keep him in mind.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by makmnm on 11/6/2012 8:48:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy, a lot. He lives 5 hours away from me and i know for a fact that he liked me at some point in the past 3 months, because he told my best friend(also his friend) what should i do. Is there any way i can figure it out without being too obious. we are friends and i can tell him almost anything. the only problem is idk if i love him or love him like a brother. Help!

Hey girl, that's tricky, and I think you need to spend more time with him to feel out your feelings and figure that out. So try to see him sometime if you can because being in person makes all the difference. For now, take a cautious approach: stick to being friends. The distance is a little tricky for the time being and if it's meant to happen romantically, it will.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ealaplante on 11/5/2012 8:54:41 PM

That is so true. Think of it this way. Boys are human and so are you. They have feelings and can be shy. They get nervous and scared too. Like seriously. Girls have this problem too.

by girlonfire0213 on 11/5/2012 8:21:27 PM

modmodmod
ok so today i found out that my crush likes me!!!!! yay!!lol
anyways i was thinking of asking him out. but what should i say to him? and if he says yes? no? thanks so much!

Hey girl, why not ask if he wants to hang sometime or work on homework with you? Give him a chance to hang with you one on one and see how it goes from there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/5/2012 7:03:06 PM

Advice Queen:puddinface7
Hey its your girl, puddinface7, my real name is Sophie,so you can call me either one. We can discuss anything, i'm on lots so comment all you want! Thanks please join love u

by puddinface7 on 11/5/2012 6:02:39 PM

GUY TROUBLES? DOES THAT ONE GIRL GET ON YOUR NERVES? SOLVE ALL YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/5/2012 5:27:20 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so today my best friend told my crush that she doesnt like him anymore in a note, and he put the note in front of my face and winked at me. what does this mean?!?! because he said he doesnt like me 2 days ago, so i'm REALLY confused about it!!!! please help!!!

Hey girl,

That definitely sounds flirty, although if he said he didn't like you, you should probably take his word for it! I would keep hanging out with him as friends and see if his attitude toward you changes.

Meghan D.