1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

13 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

16 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

COMMENTS

Why do guys take forever to ask out a girl?

Why do guys take such a long time to ask a girl out? This guy has liked me for nearly a year but still hasn’t asked...

Lauren l:any games that don't include supplies?

by ljbdaisy on 11/5/2012 5:00:38 PM

My friend is dating this one boy from this other school, and her boyfriend (also my friend) and his friend and her (my friend) and I were going to go bowling this weekend. We are 14 years old. After bowling we were going to go to someones house to hang out. I was wondering what games we could play.
**remember** two people in this group of four are dating **so I'm not sure spin the bottle would be such a great game to play.
- 2/4 dating
- 2/4 single
- 14 years old
- no spin the bottle
- I don't really know how to kiss
- I don't know the boy my friend's bf is bringing
- my friends bf said he is trying to set me up
******HELP*** please
thxx

Hey girlie, you def don't have to play any game you don't want to play! Especially spin the bottle. Why not stick to games like Mario Kart, card games, or classic board games like Life or Clue, or how about jenga. These can be fun and great icebreakers.

Lauren I.

by ljbdaisy on 11/5/2012 4:45:11 PM

I'm confused! I recently started LOVING football-I watch it and play it all the time. I've got a really good throw and finally know enough to talk about it with other people. I was really excited because my crush loves football, too. I told my friend and she told me that it might seem weird to a guy that a girl likes football. I asked her lil bro if he thought it was cool when a girl played football, he said yes, and my friend said not to listen to him. Do guys think its cool when girls play football?

Hey girlie, guys totally love when girls like football. Think about it, wouldn't you like it if you and your crush had a fave past time in common? It means you and your cutie can watch games together or toss the ball around together. A love of football is certainly not weird at all and it might even help you when it comes to guys. Also, our editor Karen is totally into football too. She loves it. =)

Lauren I.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 4:22:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy in my grade but I get nervous to talk to him so a word barely crosses between us. The only small hint I ever get that he may like me is I catch him staring at me a lot. I have only talked to him twice this year and he started the conversations twice!! He isn't in a lot of my classes so how do I get him to talk to me!!???
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, just remind yourself that talking to a guy is no different than talking to a girl. It might help to remind yourself a couple times to get the nerve to talk to him. Then, just take a deep breath, keep things casual and start chatting.  You can bring up anything you have in common, a class, a sports game, something funny that happened that day, or a new movie. Good luck girlie.

Lauren I.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/5/2012 4:13:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this guy sooooo much. I know waiting for him to ask me out dies nothing to help, but I am way to shy to do anything but a little flirting. I have no school today and tomorrow, I just wish I could hang out with him and see a movie with him. I want to date him and be with him! I am almost positive he likes me, but I just want him to tell me so. I am just so afraid to ask him because I'm afraid of rejection. I even had a dream where he rejected me. I just need some advice because I have no idea what to do. Help???

Hey girlie, why not make it a group thing? That way you can hangout with him and flirt with him without being afraid of the rejection. Ask him out for a group date to the movies, or bowling.

Lauren I.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/5/2012 3:35:44 PM

MOD!!!! so i like this guy and my friend says that she thinks he likes me because hes apparently been looking at me alot but were not sure because hes hard to read and she asked around and nobody knows. but hes in bio class and he used to partner with a friend of mine who out of blue stole my partner leaving me and him to be partner. he also seems to try to annoy me more than he does other people. HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, it can be really hard sometimes to tell if a guy likes you. Check out these articles for help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx?cp=all

Lauren I.

by ladyinlike on 11/5/2012 3:19:49 PM

MOD,
I'm not sure if this will happen, but just in case I'll need some advice.
There's a guy I like. Everyone thinks that he likes me back and I think so as well.Though I don't know if this will happen or not I have never kissed a guy before. I'm worried that I'll suck at it if it happens. Did I mention that he is half a foot taller than me? (he's only five months older than me though Smile ) So how do I kiss a guy especially if he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay taller than me?

Hey girlie, relax and check out this article for help =) http://www.girlslife.com/print/2012/09/27/7-things-you-should-and-shouldnt-expect-for-your-first-kiss.aspx

Lauren I.

by luvleylady13 on 11/5/2012 2:24:35 PM

Mod mod mod
So I got rejected by my crush. His best friend likes me, and I kind of used to like his best friend, but not as much as my crush that rejected me. Should I move on to his best friend? But if I do, I'm afraid that it will remind me of my crush that rejected me, since he's his best friend. I still like my crush that rejected me A LOT. What do I do?

Hey girlie, it sounds like your not that into his best friend, so if you're not into it, don't do it. Forget both those guys and find a new cutie or spend time with your girls to keep your mind off of things. Good luck girlie,

Lauren I.

by isabellec on 11/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

mod mod mod
how can you tell if a boy likes you?

Hey girlie, it really can be tough to tell. Check out these articles for tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/09/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Lauren I.