7 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

10 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Your ultimate fall shoe wardrobe

Now that our Indian summer is officially over, the time has come to say goodbye to your beloved flip-flops and sandals. We love shopping for fall shoes...

I love the color red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kayapup1234 on 11/30/2012 9:49:10 PM

I have mocassin flats Laughing Two in one! I rly need toms. They r awesome Laughing. Join my club bout school! For some reason the category ended up being boys... idk. PLZ JOIN! Laughing

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 8:52:35 PM

I want Toms!

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:37:43 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:14:15 PM

Another great fashion idea is boots. It was mentioned up there, but Kholes always has great boots that are cheap! They are calf length and only about $20! You can also check Gordmans Warehouse store for shoes that are between $15-50!

by EED13 on 11/14/2012 4:32:48 PM

I like TOMS! I have the black glitter TOMS! Trust me they are not the comfiest shoe ever! Plus they always leave my feet freezing! There probably... ok shoes... The glitters are pretty though!! Smile

by averya on 11/13/2012 7:34:42 PM

I love fall shoe shopping. I go head over heels for boots!!!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:42:10 PM

Is their any way you could re sent the weakly emails?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:48:25 PM

The weakly emails that arrive I moved the mouse and acsidently delited them is their any way you could re sent them?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:46:17 PM

Drama. One way to describe our girly life. Moody. Worried. Confused. A guy may say we are cute, but we do not know it. Our feelings are what matter the most, and once they are hurt in that rare way when we dont have a snotty comeback, something is wrong. I would love if girls like you and me could work together to make it better. We all rely on something, why not each other?
xoxo, serenity

by sfluv on 11/8/2012 10:48:09 PM

Nail art is having a serious moment. Take some time to trick out your tips. We like end-of-summer styles, like suns or watermelons.

To get ready for the new school year, what do you do first?

Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

It's a DIY delivery!

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and moreā€”all delivered right to your door!

To join the fun,