7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

10 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Your ultimate fall shoe wardrobe

Now that our Indian summer is officially over, the time has come to say goodbye to your beloved flip-flops and sandals. We love shopping for fall shoes...

Tom are expensive. When I got some, some kids sizes fit me and since they stretch they fit perfect! And they're cheaper too!

by miley13t on 11/8/2012 8:38:11 PM

I think uggs are like AMAZING! they r a gr8 shoe!!

<3 1d

by smurfette123001 on 11/7/2012 4:06:49 PM

OMG!!! $3,890 for a pair of Tom Ford Embellished Pointed shoes! That is not expensive AT ALL.

by ising990 on 11/7/2012 7:35:46 AM

@myfatsquirrel, Bobs imo are so dumb. Sketchers totally ripped off Toms. I would never even buy a shoe that was named Bobs!

by chloe<3 on 11/7/2012 12:11:15 AM

I have those TOMS but their black, not red! They don't tear eaisly either! Laughing

by averya on 11/6/2012 6:37:48 PM

Those cowboy booties are really cute actually Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/6/2012 3:23:23 PM

I want a pair of TOMS but I tried some on and they hurt my feet. Frown

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 3:13:14 PM

Hey GL girls! I know you've seen regular people say hey, come join my club, well, in this chatting room club, which is called Blah Blah Blah club which our ex president Lisseniere made is really awesome and I believe it deserves more people than 10, plz, I know some girls out there feel insecure or bored on GL caz you seen every post there is! So plz take the T:ME and join this club, Lisseniere gave the torch to me to keep up her club and I don't wanna fail one my good besties, thanks 4 reading this and hope you thought thoroughly. Smile

by Susmita24 on 11/6/2012 12:16:52 PM

I have Bobs that look almost exactly like those Toms. Bobs r a lot cheaper!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/6/2012 10:11:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I think something is wrong. Yesterday in PE, after we ran 2 laps (which is usually nothing to me) I got really out of breath, and I could hardly breathe. My heart started beating really fast and I got really dizzy. I literally almost passed out. Now I have been having lots of chest pain around my heart-ish. I don't know what I should do?

Hey Girl, I'm not an expert so you should definitely see a doctor. It could be something simple like a cold or allergies, or a more serious issue.

Hannah H.