AN HOUR AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

2 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 chicas will nab a Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil from @boomboombrowbar: http://t.co/7wPg5Wdm5X

COMMENTS

Your ultimate fall shoe wardrobe

Now that our Indian summer is officially over, the time has come to say goodbye to your beloved flip-flops and sandals. We love shopping for fall shoes...

I love the color red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kayapup1234 on 11/30/2012 9:49:10 PM

I have mocassin flats Laughing Two in one! I rly need toms. They r awesome Laughing. Join my club bout school! For some reason the category ended up being boys... idk. PLZ JOIN! Laughing

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 8:52:35 PM

I want Toms!

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:37:43 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:14:15 PM

Another great fashion idea is boots. It was mentioned up there, but Kholes always has great boots that are cheap! They are calf length and only about $20! You can also check Gordmans Warehouse store for shoes that are between $15-50!

by EED13 on 11/14/2012 4:32:48 PM

I like TOMS! I have the black glitter TOMS! Trust me they are not the comfiest shoe ever! Plus they always leave my feet freezing! There probably... ok shoes... The glitters are pretty though!! Smile

by averya on 11/13/2012 7:34:42 PM

I love fall shoe shopping. I go head over heels for boots!!!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:42:10 PM

Is their any way you could re sent the weakly emails?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:48:25 PM

The weakly emails that arrive I moved the mouse and acsidently delited them is their any way you could re sent them?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:46:17 PM

Drama. One way to describe our girly life. Moody. Worried. Confused. A guy may say we are cute, but we do not know it. Our feelings are what matter the most, and once they are hurt in that rare way when we dont have a snotty comeback, something is wrong. I would love if girls like you and me could work together to make it better. We all rely on something, why not each other?
xoxo, serenity

by sfluv on 11/8/2012 10:48:09 PM

Tom are expensive. When I got some, some kids sizes fit me and since they stretch they fit perfect! And they're cheaper too!

by miley13t on 11/8/2012 8:38:11 PM

I think uggs are like AMAZING! they r a gr8 shoe!!

<3 1d

by smurfette123001 on 11/7/2012 4:06:49 PM

OMG!!! $3,890 for a pair of Tom Ford Embellished Pointed shoes! That is not expensive AT ALL.

by ising990 on 11/7/2012 7:35:46 AM

@myfatsquirrel, Bobs imo are so dumb. Sketchers totally ripped off Toms. I would never even buy a shoe that was named Bobs!

by chloe<3 on 11/7/2012 12:11:15 AM

I have those TOMS but their black, not red! They don't tear eaisly either! Laughing

by averya on 11/6/2012 6:37:48 PM

Those cowboy booties are really cute actually Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/6/2012 3:23:23 PM

I want a pair of TOMS but I tried some on and they hurt my feet. Frown

by Nerdbird34 on 11/6/2012 3:13:14 PM

Hey GL girls! I know you've seen regular people say hey, come join my club, well, in this chatting room club, which is called Blah Blah Blah club which our ex president Lisseniere made is really awesome and I believe it deserves more people than 10, plz, I know some girls out there feel insecure or bored on GL caz you seen every post there is! So plz take the T:ME and join this club, Lisseniere gave the torch to me to keep up her club and I don't wanna fail one my good besties, thanks 4 reading this and hope you thought thoroughly. Smile

by Susmita24 on 11/6/2012 12:16:52 PM

I have Bobs that look almost exactly like those Toms. Bobs r a lot cheaper!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/6/2012 10:11:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I think something is wrong. Yesterday in PE, after we ran 2 laps (which is usually nothing to me) I got really out of breath, and I could hardly breathe. My heart started beating really fast and I got really dizzy. I literally almost passed out. Now I have been having lots of chest pain around my heart-ish. I don't know what I should do?

Hey Girl, I'm not an expert so you should definitely see a doctor. It could be something simple like a cold or allergies, or a more serious issue.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/6/2012 9:57:45 AM

toms wedges<3

by ANGXDP on 11/6/2012 8:34:18 AM

I love the Toms and Moccasins!!

by KajD17 on 11/6/2012 12:58:16 AM