AN HOUR AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Complimentary cuties

My boyfriend was being super cute and kept complimenting me on things. So I said, "I love how you never stop complimenting me." His response? "I love...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So I have a bf and I don't know if I actually like like him anymore. Ya he's sweet and nice but I don't have that spark anymore. I know what ur prob thinking " just break up with him if you don't like him." It's more complicated than that though. When I broke up with my last boyfriend everyone said that he was heartbroken and that he loved me and I know that my current bf really really likes me and I don't want to hurt him. Also sometimes when I'm with him I feel like I'm on top of the world then other times he's annoying and I can't wait for the date to end. I'm so confused, what should I do!

Hey girl,

I've been exactly where you are. It's tough because you care about him and you don't want to hurt him. I understand, but at the end of the day you have to do what's going to make you happy. It's normal for relationships to evolve- they aren't always going to be butterflies and roses, but if you truly don't feel the same way then there is not point in keeping yourself in that situation. Sometimes feelings change and that's okay. Don't beat yourself up over it. Unfortunately, no one can tell you what to do in this situation. I wish I could, but this is all up to you. Make yourself happy! Life's too short to be anything but. Goodluck babe! xoxo

Alexis G.

by savy88 on 11/12/2012 2:27:28 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:25:09 PM

Awww.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/9/2012 9:40:21 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 1:01:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really like this guy at my school that Im pretty good friends with. Everyone kept saying he liked me, even if they didnt know I like him. My bgf and my crush are pretty good friends, so I asked my bgf to ask my crush who he likes. A few days ago I asked my bgf if he got the chance to ask him. He said that he had asked him and my crush had said that he didnt like anyone alot, he just had some people he would go out with. He was about to start listing the girls in his homeroom (which Im in), when he had to get off the bus. Should I just try to get over him?

Hey peetaluvr989, how do you know you weren't on the list? Flirt a little and let him know you're into him and see where it goes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peetaluvr989 on 11/8/2012 8:11:31 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 2:47:46 PM

@hgrules Hi! I personally think you are too young to date! I'm 16 and I don't even date boys. When you are dating, you should be looking for someone who is special to you, not just some child crush. Whatever decision you make, I hope it works for you!!

by AnnaBelleSymone on 11/6/2012 10:28:07 PM

Hahaha @hgrules I wish my crush would like me too. Sorry to sound annoying and parent like, but yes 10 is really young. I've got no making money tips though. I need a way to make money myself. I love weddings too! They smell like fresh flowers! Ahhhh Smile

by Gabriella123 on 11/6/2012 9:31:59 PM

aw. I wish there was a guy like that in my school....

by wolfsrule43 on 11/6/2012 7:09:07 PM

Hey hgrules. I think 10 is a little to young to actually dating. In my school, at 10 u would just say u were dating when in reality u don't go out to movies or Restauraunts but sometimes just sit together. You might just say u were dating but if u were actually wanting to hang out with your "bf" then I would talk to your mom first and just explain that u and a guy kinda like each other and want to hang out. If she is ok with it, then go to your dad or ask her to talk to her. Hope this helped.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 11/6/2012 7:00:01 PM