6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Complimentary cuties

My boyfriend was being super cute and kept complimenting me on things. So I said, "I love how you never stop complimenting me." His response? "I love...

@hgrules, girl you are wayyyyy 2 young to be worried about dating. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I never had a boyfriend.And I'm ok with it. Smile Dating is a big responsiblitity and from what I've seen and heard there's a lot more to it than u think there is. Do you want want to deal with tough breakups and drama with your ex?

Dating is fine when you're in highschool but please don't be too worried about it. You are sooo young! Smile enjoy being a kid, because life's too short and you'll blink and will be in college. So enjoy life take it slow and take things as they are. Take it from somebody who knows, don't wish you are older. and don't wish time away because you can never get it back. I wish I was younger again(, yes really!)

So take my word for it and don't worry about dating or if you the only one who isn't because years from now, you will be so glad you didn't push yourself to grow up so fast.

Hope this helps. Smile

by Icecreamluver on 11/6/2012 6:57:08 PM

dear hgrules,

try to think about it from your parents side. Wait till you find a boy that likes you, and i promise someone will, then become frends and let your parents meet him in the friend stage then take him home and just wait. you can try babysitting or doing chores. love ya
raeshrimp

by raeshrimp on 11/6/2012 6:56:25 PM

hg rules,
I know I'm not a mod but maybe the guy you like can't date either and your woried about nothing. I'm still not aloud to date and i'm thirteen! And don't freak either money isn't that hard to earn maybe have a garge sale or pet sitting.

by icecream8975 on 11/6/2012 6:47:14 PM

My ex boyfriend was adorable he was so sweet and he couldnt text cuz of his bad grades so he called me everynite soo cute <3 even though we broke up yesterday he still calls me and compliments me

by tampagirl<3 on 11/6/2012 5:58:58 PM

Awwwwwww! That's SO sweet!

by lpolk on 11/6/2012 5:17:53 PM

@hgrules that is way to young to date

by sydstar1999 on 11/6/2012 4:47:14 PM

I thought the same thing when I was ten. Looking back on it, I can see my parents reasoning. Try telling your mom about your crush first, or maybe other people's to get her used to the idea. Then slowly open up to them. They need to know this isn't coming out of know where, but it is real. Hope this helps!

by nata on 11/6/2012 4:16:58 PM

Hey hgrules....i think 10 years old may be a bit young to start dating- it seems like everyones doing it but the is reality- they're not! And to have a relationship at that age might not amount to anything fast, simply because its hard to have a real relationship when you and everyone around you (ur age) is still maturing-- i would wait a couple more years- take it from someone who's quite a bit older than you and whose hasn't ever dated anyone! But there's nothing wrong with a good ol' crush<3 hope i helped!!

by Justmecheyenne on 11/6/2012 3:58:33 PM

Awww,how sweet :3!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/6/2012 3:24:36 PM

@hgrules

um.. i think dating at 10 is a little young.. im 13 and i dont even wanna date till im in highschool. trust ypur parents on this one sweety and just wait a few years, itll go fater than you think!!

by t-dog123 on 11/6/2012 3:16:11 PM