8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Complimentary cuties

My boyfriend was being super cute and kept complimenting me on things. So I said, "I love how you never stop complimenting me." His response? "I love...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So I have a bf and I don't know if I actually like like him anymore. Ya he's sweet and nice but I don't have that spark anymore. I know what ur prob thinking " just break up with him if you don't like him." It's more complicated than that though. When I broke up with my last boyfriend everyone said that he was heartbroken and that he loved me and I know that my current bf really really likes me and I don't want to hurt him. Also sometimes when I'm with him I feel like I'm on top of the world then other times he's annoying and I can't wait for the date to end. I'm so confused, what should I do!

Hey girl,

I've been exactly where you are. It's tough because you care about him and you don't want to hurt him. I understand, but at the end of the day you have to do what's going to make you happy. It's normal for relationships to evolve- they aren't always going to be butterflies and roses, but if you truly don't feel the same way then there is not point in keeping yourself in that situation. Sometimes feelings change and that's okay. Don't beat yourself up over it. Unfortunately, no one can tell you what to do in this situation. I wish I could, but this is all up to you. Make yourself happy! Life's too short to be anything but. Goodluck babe! xoxo

Alexis G.

by savy88 on 11/12/2012 2:27:28 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:25:09 PM

Awww.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/9/2012 9:40:21 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 1:01:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really like this guy at my school that Im pretty good friends with. Everyone kept saying he liked me, even if they didnt know I like him. My bgf and my crush are pretty good friends, so I asked my bgf to ask my crush who he likes. A few days ago I asked my bgf if he got the chance to ask him. He said that he had asked him and my crush had said that he didnt like anyone alot, he just had some people he would go out with. He was about to start listing the girls in his homeroom (which Im in), when he had to get off the bus. Should I just try to get over him?

Hey peetaluvr989, how do you know you weren't on the list? Flirt a little and let him know you're into him and see where it goes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peetaluvr989 on 11/8/2012 8:11:31 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 2:47:46 PM

@hgrules Hi! I personally think you are too young to date! I'm 16 and I don't even date boys. When you are dating, you should be looking for someone who is special to you, not just some child crush. Whatever decision you make, I hope it works for you!!

by AnnaBelleSymone on 11/6/2012 10:28:07 PM

Hahaha @hgrules I wish my crush would like me too. Sorry to sound annoying and parent like, but yes 10 is really young. I've got no making money tips though. I need a way to make money myself. I love weddings too! They smell like fresh flowers! Ahhhh Smile

by Gabriella123 on 11/6/2012 9:31:59 PM

aw. I wish there was a guy like that in my school....

by wolfsrule43 on 11/6/2012 7:09:07 PM

Hey hgrules. I think 10 is a little to young to actually dating. In my school, at 10 u would just say u were dating when in reality u don't go out to movies or Restauraunts but sometimes just sit together. You might just say u were dating but if u were actually wanting to hang out with your "bf" then I would talk to your mom first and just explain that u and a guy kinda like each other and want to hang out. If she is ok with it, then go to your dad or ask her to talk to her. Hope this helped.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 11/6/2012 7:00:01 PM

@hgrules, girl you are wayyyyy 2 young to be worried about dating. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I never had a boyfriend.And I'm ok with it. Smile Dating is a big responsiblitity and from what I've seen and heard there's a lot more to it than u think there is. Do you want want to deal with tough breakups and drama with your ex?

Dating is fine when you're in highschool but please don't be too worried about it. You are sooo young! Smile enjoy being a kid, because life's too short and you'll blink and will be in college. So enjoy life take it slow and take things as they are. Take it from somebody who knows, don't wish you are older. and don't wish time away because you can never get it back. I wish I was younger again(, yes really!)

So take my word for it and don't worry about dating or if you the only one who isn't because years from now, you will be so glad you didn't push yourself to grow up so fast.

Hope this helps. Smile

by Icecreamluver on 11/6/2012 6:57:08 PM

dear hgrules,

try to think about it from your parents side. Wait till you find a boy that likes you, and i promise someone will, then become frends and let your parents meet him in the friend stage then take him home and just wait. you can try babysitting or doing chores. love ya
raeshrimp

by raeshrimp on 11/6/2012 6:56:25 PM

hg rules,
I know I'm not a mod but maybe the guy you like can't date either and your woried about nothing. I'm still not aloud to date and i'm thirteen! And don't freak either money isn't that hard to earn maybe have a garge sale or pet sitting.

by icecream8975 on 11/6/2012 6:47:14 PM

My ex boyfriend was adorable he was so sweet and he couldnt text cuz of his bad grades so he called me everynite soo cute <3 even though we broke up yesterday he still calls me and compliments me

by tampagirl<3 on 11/6/2012 5:58:58 PM

Awwwwwww! That's SO sweet!

by lpolk on 11/6/2012 5:17:53 PM

@hgrules that is way to young to date

by sydstar1999 on 11/6/2012 4:47:14 PM

I thought the same thing when I was ten. Looking back on it, I can see my parents reasoning. Try telling your mom about your crush first, or maybe other people's to get her used to the idea. Then slowly open up to them. They need to know this isn't coming out of know where, but it is real. Hope this helps!

by nata on 11/6/2012 4:16:58 PM

Hey hgrules....i think 10 years old may be a bit young to start dating- it seems like everyones doing it but the is reality- they're not! And to have a relationship at that age might not amount to anything fast, simply because its hard to have a real relationship when you and everyone around you (ur age) is still maturing-- i would wait a couple more years- take it from someone who's quite a bit older than you and whose hasn't ever dated anyone! But there's nothing wrong with a good ol' crush<3 hope i helped!!

by Justmecheyenne on 11/6/2012 3:58:33 PM

Awww,how sweet :3!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/6/2012 3:24:36 PM

@hgrules

um.. i think dating at 10 is a little young.. im 13 and i dont even wanna date till im in highschool. trust ypur parents on this one sweety and just wait a few years, itll go fater than you think!!

by t-dog123 on 11/6/2012 3:16:11 PM

Aaaaaaaawwwww i wish my crush liked me . I also wished that my parents would let me date. Im 10 is that too young? Got any ideas on how i can explain it to them wothout them saying im trying to grow up too fast. Also how can i make quick money to get my pasport to go to canada. Im gonna be a flower girl in my uncles wedding. I love weddings. So help MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

by hgrules on 11/6/2012 11:27:19 AM