AN HOUR AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

AN HOUR AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

4 HOURS AGO RT @carissa_r5: Just won a @rydelR5 signed GL Mag issue!! I'm so excited to get it!😝�@girlslifemaga#GLrydelepic.twitter.com/ObT0sbmUQFQF

COMMENTS

OMG, Littlest Pet Shop comes to TV!

We were always huge fans of the toys growing up, so we couldn’t be more excited for the all-new Littlest Pet Shop show! We were lucky enough...

Omg i love the show its great

by xoxojillianxo on 11/16/2012 11:26:13 PM

I know this is SORT of unrelated but... OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS the season 3 premier of MLP was so fantastic I'm going to die!!!! CRYSTAL PONIES AND FLUTTERSHY SUITS!!! Okay thanks. I love you pegasisters Smile

by warriorgirl100 on 11/10/2012 8:43:59 PM

Ummm... I'm ten and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/10/2012 1:55:30 AM

Aw cute im 13 and still love this and poly pockets. I wish i was lil again :/

by xoxojillianxo on 11/9/2012 10:55:21 PM

I never really like LPS. But if its anything like my little pony (the tv show) I'll like it!

by Glitterheart16 on 11/8/2012 8:56:31 PM

cute!

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:35:05 AM

Honestly, every once in a while I still play with my LPS. Sadly, I like the older LPS way better.

by ising990 on 11/8/2012 7:39:56 AM

I will be watching the Littlest Pet Shop with my li’l sis this weekend. I did play with the toys.

by otter77 on 11/8/2012 6:40:48 AM

Awww! My sister will totally adore this! Maybe we could plan a big sis-little sis LPS premiere party! Any ideas for a cool party?

by lilyyum on 11/8/2012 12:03:20 AM

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

Book club alert!

CLICK HERE to see what girls are saying about the lyrical new novel Echo.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.