39 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

1 HOURS AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

OMG, Littlest Pet Shop comes to TV!

We were always huge fans of the toys growing up, so we couldn’t be more excited for the all-new Littlest Pet Shop show! We were lucky enough...

Omg i love the show its great

by xoxojillianxo on 11/16/2012 11:26:13 PM

I know this is SORT of unrelated but... OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS the season 3 premier of MLP was so fantastic I'm going to die!!!! CRYSTAL PONIES AND FLUTTERSHY SUITS!!! Okay thanks. I love you pegasisters Smile

by warriorgirl100 on 11/10/2012 8:43:59 PM

Ummm... I'm ten and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/10/2012 1:55:30 AM

Aw cute im 13 and still love this and poly pockets. I wish i was lil again :/

by xoxojillianxo on 11/9/2012 10:55:21 PM

I never really like LPS. But if its anything like my little pony (the tv show) I'll like it!

by Glitterheart16 on 11/8/2012 8:56:31 PM

cute!

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:35:05 AM

Honestly, every once in a while I still play with my LPS. Sadly, I like the older LPS way better.

by ising990 on 11/8/2012 7:39:56 AM

I will be watching the Littlest Pet Shop with my li’l sis this weekend. I did play with the toys.

by otter77 on 11/8/2012 6:40:48 AM

Awww! My sister will totally adore this! Maybe we could plan a big sis-little sis LPS premiere party! Any ideas for a cool party?

by lilyyum on 11/8/2012 12:03:20 AM