29 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

OMG, Littlest Pet Shop comes to TV!

We were always huge fans of the toys growing up, so we couldn’t be more excited for the all-new Littlest Pet Shop show! We were lucky enough...

Omg i love the show its great

by xoxojillianxo on 11/16/2012 11:26:13 PM

I know this is SORT of unrelated but... OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS the season 3 premier of MLP was so fantastic I'm going to die!!!! CRYSTAL PONIES AND FLUTTERSHY SUITS!!! Okay thanks. I love you pegasisters Smile

by warriorgirl100 on 11/10/2012 8:43:59 PM

Ummm... I'm ten and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/10/2012 1:55:30 AM

Aw cute im 13 and still love this and poly pockets. I wish i was lil again :/

by xoxojillianxo on 11/9/2012 10:55:21 PM

I never really like LPS. But if its anything like my little pony (the tv show) I'll like it!

by Glitterheart16 on 11/8/2012 8:56:31 PM

cute!

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:35:05 AM

Honestly, every once in a while I still play with my LPS. Sadly, I like the older LPS way better.

by ising990 on 11/8/2012 7:39:56 AM

I will be watching the Littlest Pet Shop with my li’l sis this weekend. I did play with the toys.

by otter77 on 11/8/2012 6:40:48 AM

Awww! My sister will totally adore this! Maybe we could plan a big sis-little sis LPS premiere party! Any ideas for a cool party?

by lilyyum on 11/8/2012 12:03:20 AM