12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

12 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

15 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

Well, that escalated quickly

My crush's friend liked me. Shocker. Stuff like this always happens. So I decided to tell him the truth: I didn't like him. Well, that was...

That guy has serious anger issues

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 6:13:54 PM

Whoa.. i wood hate that to happen to me, but my crush's best friend is popuar, but smart and serious. So that wouldn't rly happen. Oh, PLZ JOIN MY CLUB! It's about school- boys, beauty, fashion, friends, studying, teachers, etc. JOIN MY CLUB AND ILL JOIN URS!

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:36:30 PM

sounds like something somebody in my class would do...no joke!

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:29:09 PM

MOD! I had a really bad breakup with a guy back in Feb (he lied to me about why we broke up AND gave a valentine to another girl...). And now, months later- my best friend likes him. And he likes her back. And she asked me if it was okay that she liked him, and I said it was fine. But it's not. And I don't know what to do. While I'm over him (I think)... I feel betrayed and I'm just... shocked, I guess. Help? Frown

Hey girl,

If you feel that way, you should tell your bff the truth so she knows. If she asked you for permission and you said it was okay, she would probably be surprised and sad if you were passive agressively mean about it, so the best thing is to be honest with her. While it's natural that you're sad, people can't control their feelings towards other people, so while it may feel like she betrayed you, I'm sure she wasn't trying to! If she's happy with him, do your best to be happy for her too, even though that will be difficult for a little while. And keep your eyes open to the possibility of dating other guys! Smile

Meghan D.

by rrox on 11/17/2012 9:04:10 PM

awwe! I am so sorry! that must have hurt Frown

by ithelin on 11/15/2012 8:37:01 PM

girrl
cancel ur subscription cuz ur soo over his issues

by pandasrock292 on 11/15/2012 8:19:13 PM

I think the best thing to do is to either 1- try to explain to your crush that it wasn't your fault, if this doesn't work or he doesn't cool down then this means that he's not the one, because he doesn't trust you.
2- Try to talk to the other boy (screamer) and apologize that you don't feel the same way.
3- Wait for everything to cool down, be patient and things might get better. But make sure if either of them talk to you make sure yo keep things cool and either apologize or explain.

by pasha10 on 11/13/2012 7:36:49 PM

Well, that guy has anger problems!!

by coolkitty10 on 11/10/2012 11:43:21 AM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 12:59:51 PM

Someone doesn't know how to take rejection......

by kikidee12 on 11/9/2012 10:39:00 AM