2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

Well, that escalated quickly

My crush's friend liked me. Shocker. Stuff like this always happens. So I decided to tell him the truth: I didn't like him. Well, that was...

Is a tie blanket a good christmas present idea for my boyfriend? or is it too girlie? he is really into michigan state so i was thinking i could use taht as the theme of it.

Hey katie881, no that's cute. I see a lot of guys wearing college tie dye stuff. But just to be sure ask him if he likes tie-dye. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katie881 on 11/8/2012 10:27:50 PM

Try actually telling what happened. That might help him calm down. Plus things always get better over time especially with boys.

by OliviasOlives on 11/8/2012 8:49:01 PM

Angry much? I would have slapped him! He's acting like a 5 year old not getting a new video game!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/8/2012 8:46:23 PM

That is SO mean!!!! Ditch those boys! They don't deserve you!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/8/2012 8:01:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
So there's this guy. We had been dating since march, but we fought all time, so i ended it. But i really regret it. And he doesnt want us to be broken up either. He told me that so its not like im just guessing. But I dont know how to apologize and ask him out again for a couple reasons. The first is that I'm just not good at apologizing. The second is that my BFFs hate my BF and tink that breaking up with him was a great idea. The third, which i feel terrible about is, that i'm kind of crushing on one of his friends. What do I do???
P.S. None of my Mods have been answered for a couple months!!!!

Hey PandaLover0330, first I'm sorry your questions haven't been answered. You can always leave a comment on my page and I'll be sure to get back to you. I don't think you should try to start things up with him again, especially since you are crushing on his friend. I'm not sure making a move on his friend is a good decision either because you don't want to hurt his feelings any further. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/8/2012 6:40:38 PM

Well, honestly, If your crush is being like that, he doesn't deserve you. Whoever wrote this "Meanie" thing, you're probably way better.

by julybaby01 on 11/8/2012 6:08:16 PM

Your cruch doesn't deserve you! You can find someone so much better that won't blame you for things like that!

by Jaime98766 on 11/8/2012 5:53:29 PM

Yikes dude. Not every girl in the world is gonna like u! Geez I'd slap him!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/8/2012 11:31:51 AM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 10:39:42 AM

Geez! Maybe he should see a counselor or something about his anger...

by epicforevs on 11/8/2012 6:02:41 AM