2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Well, that escalated quickly

My crush's friend liked me. Shocker. Stuff like this always happens. So I decided to tell him the truth: I didn't like him. Well, that was...

That guy has serious anger issues

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 6:13:54 PM

Whoa.. i wood hate that to happen to me, but my crush's best friend is popuar, but smart and serious. So that wouldn't rly happen. Oh, PLZ JOIN MY CLUB! It's about school- boys, beauty, fashion, friends, studying, teachers, etc. JOIN MY CLUB AND ILL JOIN URS!

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:36:30 PM

sounds like something somebody in my class would do...no joke!

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:29:09 PM

MOD! I had a really bad breakup with a guy back in Feb (he lied to me about why we broke up AND gave a valentine to another girl...). And now, months later- my best friend likes him. And he likes her back. And she asked me if it was okay that she liked him, and I said it was fine. But it's not. And I don't know what to do. While I'm over him (I think)... I feel betrayed and I'm just... shocked, I guess. Help? Frown

Hey girl,

If you feel that way, you should tell your bff the truth so she knows. If she asked you for permission and you said it was okay, she would probably be surprised and sad if you were passive agressively mean about it, so the best thing is to be honest with her. While it's natural that you're sad, people can't control their feelings towards other people, so while it may feel like she betrayed you, I'm sure she wasn't trying to! If she's happy with him, do your best to be happy for her too, even though that will be difficult for a little while. And keep your eyes open to the possibility of dating other guys! Smile

Meghan D.

by rrox on 11/17/2012 9:04:10 PM

awwe! I am so sorry! that must have hurt Frown

by ithelin on 11/15/2012 8:37:01 PM

girrl
cancel ur subscription cuz ur soo over his issues

by pandasrock292 on 11/15/2012 8:19:13 PM

I think the best thing to do is to either 1- try to explain to your crush that it wasn't your fault, if this doesn't work or he doesn't cool down then this means that he's not the one, because he doesn't trust you.
2- Try to talk to the other boy (screamer) and apologize that you don't feel the same way.
3- Wait for everything to cool down, be patient and things might get better. But make sure if either of them talk to you make sure yo keep things cool and either apologize or explain.

by pasha10 on 11/13/2012 7:36:49 PM

Well, that guy has anger problems!!

by coolkitty10 on 11/10/2012 11:43:21 AM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 12:59:51 PM

Someone doesn't know how to take rejection......

by kikidee12 on 11/9/2012 10:39:00 AM

Is a tie blanket a good christmas present idea for my boyfriend? or is it too girlie? he is really into michigan state so i was thinking i could use taht as the theme of it.

Hey katie881, no that's cute. I see a lot of guys wearing college tie dye stuff. But just to be sure ask him if he likes tie-dye. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katie881 on 11/8/2012 10:27:50 PM

Try actually telling what happened. That might help him calm down. Plus things always get better over time especially with boys.

by OliviasOlives on 11/8/2012 8:49:01 PM

Angry much? I would have slapped him! He's acting like a 5 year old not getting a new video game!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/8/2012 8:46:23 PM

That is SO mean!!!! Ditch those boys! They don't deserve you!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/8/2012 8:01:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
So there's this guy. We had been dating since march, but we fought all time, so i ended it. But i really regret it. And he doesnt want us to be broken up either. He told me that so its not like im just guessing. But I dont know how to apologize and ask him out again for a couple reasons. The first is that I'm just not good at apologizing. The second is that my BFFs hate my BF and tink that breaking up with him was a great idea. The third, which i feel terrible about is, that i'm kind of crushing on one of his friends. What do I do???
P.S. None of my Mods have been answered for a couple months!!!!

Hey PandaLover0330, first I'm sorry your questions haven't been answered. You can always leave a comment on my page and I'll be sure to get back to you. I don't think you should try to start things up with him again, especially since you are crushing on his friend. I'm not sure making a move on his friend is a good decision either because you don't want to hurt his feelings any further. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/8/2012 6:40:38 PM

Well, honestly, If your crush is being like that, he doesn't deserve you. Whoever wrote this "Meanie" thing, you're probably way better.

by julybaby01 on 11/8/2012 6:08:16 PM

Your cruch doesn't deserve you! You can find someone so much better that won't blame you for things like that!

by Jaime98766 on 11/8/2012 5:53:29 PM

Yikes dude. Not every girl in the world is gonna like u! Geez I'd slap him!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/8/2012 11:31:51 AM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 10:39:42 AM

Geez! Maybe he should see a counselor or something about his anger...

by epicforevs on 11/8/2012 6:02:41 AM

Wow...and if your crush is like that, then he doesn't deserve you.

by Emilicious on 11/8/2012 2:07:39 AM

Ouch.

by rainyseattlegirl on 11/8/2012 1:24:52 AM

Thats rude, he shouldn't have done that.He should have listened and understood that you didn't like him and maybe in the future you would change your mind.Your crush should have understood that you told the truth and It wasn't your fault and he needs to try to talk to his friend and tell him that he needs to move on and be friends again, that you don't love him and stuff like this shouldn't end a friendship.

by emmacd on 11/8/2012 12:24:39 AM

Gosh! Someone has anger problems!

by lilyyum on 11/8/2012 12:01:28 AM