2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

Election drama driving you crazy? Here's your great escape

The election’s over. The ballots have been counted. The pollsters have packed up their calculators and gone home. But your friends and fam are definitely not moving...

People make fun of me for not liking 1D, truthis I don't know who they are. I don't like that kind of music, im into Classical (Requiem for a Dream, moving mountains, etc) like for movies-background songs- and I don't think anyone really knows besides my Parents. The last person I shared my fave songs with (He was a guy who basically was my twin though we aren't related) He made fun of me. Its not like I could embrace my faves, because they don't really have shirts for it or anything... also, a lot of this goes along with the fact that im a major sci-fi freak, I love mythology and things like that (Absolutely LOVE IT) and no one seemms to like me for that. I just recently lost all my old Friends because of a move, and when I talked to them they made fun of me, Idont know what to do!!

Whatever! Forget what everyone else likes and be you! I know it sounds hard to do because everyone makes fun of you - but they're all missing out on a really unique cool girl. They're not worth your time. So I say like what you like and do what you want. Youll regret not being yourself way more than you ever will not trying to fit in. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by napstarr on 11/27/2012 11:25:06 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:26:12 PM

People are still talking about it at school. I was for Romney but the elections over. Obama is president and that's that.

by dottie5 on 11/10/2012 12:55:49 AM

Politics broke up my family Frown

by banana0902 on 11/9/2012 5:41:18 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 12:56:04 PM

I HATE when kids talk about the election. They just tell what they hear their parents saying. If you say some candidate "sucks" than your probably aren't mature enough to be talking presidents.

by Glitterheart16 on 11/8/2012 8:36:24 PM

Omg I feel the same way!!! Everyone in my county is a republican while I'm a democrat and they're WHINING about Obama!!??!! People. Cry yourself a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Really?? Also, they're mad about how gays can marry. They're not gay so IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUISSNESS!! Shove off, already. Anyway, I'm happy with the election, not the reaction. It's over!! There's nothing you can do to change it. Fair is fair and people should be more optimistic and not judge. Geez!

by Linsertart on 11/8/2012 6:26:05 PM

When will you guys be announcing the winner of the writing contest you had a few months back? Thanks! Smile

Hey camilavadu, the winner should have been announced. If you remember which month the contest was held, scroll down the Winners List and find that date. The Winners List can be found beneath the FUN STUFF section. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by camilavdu on 11/8/2012 5:13:55 PM

@hgrules, first, you should do things with s that you both like.
Second, you should tell s that you're not girly and ask her to stop trying to get you to be. After all, you're not trying to make her be sporty.
Third, Don't brag because you could be hurting s's feelings. Ask her if you are. Apologize if she says you are and tell her that you didn't mean to make her feel bad. Keep hanging out with m if she's a good friend. Good luck!

Think this is good advice? Need some advice yourself? Go to my Advice Queens page and tell me. You can ask me anything. If it helps, I'm 16 and have been through things that you wouldn't believe. No topic is off limits. I'm happy to help!

by scamp24 on 11/8/2012 5:05:15 PM

I am so sick of everybody saying that they're moving to canada, but really people? Obama is only president for another 4 years, not forever.

by swimchickliz on 11/8/2012 2:13:55 PM