Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

1 HOURS AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

COMMENTS

Election drama driving you crazy? Here's your great escape

The election’s over. The ballots have been counted. The pollsters have packed up their calculators and gone home. But your friends and fam are definitely not moving...

People make fun of me for not liking 1D, truthis I don't know who they are. I don't like that kind of music, im into Classical (Requiem for a Dream, moving mountains, etc) like for movies-background songs- and I don't think anyone really knows besides my Parents. The last person I shared my fave songs with (He was a guy who basically was my twin though we aren't related) He made fun of me. Its not like I could embrace my faves, because they don't really have shirts for it or anything... also, a lot of this goes along with the fact that im a major sci-fi freak, I love mythology and things like that (Absolutely LOVE IT) and no one seemms to like me for that. I just recently lost all my old Friends because of a move, and when I talked to them they made fun of me, Idont know what to do!!

Whatever! Forget what everyone else likes and be you! I know it sounds hard to do because everyone makes fun of you - but they're all missing out on a really unique cool girl. They're not worth your time. So I say like what you like and do what you want. Youll regret not being yourself way more than you ever will not trying to fit in. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by napstarr on 11/27/2012 11:25:06 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:26:12 PM

People are still talking about it at school. I was for Romney but the elections over. Obama is president and that's that.

by dottie5 on 11/10/2012 12:55:49 AM

Politics broke up my family Frown

by banana0902 on 11/9/2012 5:41:18 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 12:56:04 PM

I HATE when kids talk about the election. They just tell what they hear their parents saying. If you say some candidate "sucks" than your probably aren't mature enough to be talking presidents.

by Glitterheart16 on 11/8/2012 8:36:24 PM

Omg I feel the same way!!! Everyone in my county is a republican while I'm a democrat and they're WHINING about Obama!!??!! People. Cry yourself a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Really?? Also, they're mad about how gays can marry. They're not gay so IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUISSNESS!! Shove off, already. Anyway, I'm happy with the election, not the reaction. It's over!! There's nothing you can do to change it. Fair is fair and people should be more optimistic and not judge. Geez!

by Linsertart on 11/8/2012 6:26:05 PM

When will you guys be announcing the winner of the writing contest you had a few months back? Thanks! Smile

Hey camilavadu, the winner should have been announced. If you remember which month the contest was held, scroll down the Winners List and find that date. The Winners List can be found beneath the FUN STUFF section. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by camilavdu on 11/8/2012 5:13:55 PM

@hgrules, first, you should do things with s that you both like.
Second, you should tell s that you're not girly and ask her to stop trying to get you to be. After all, you're not trying to make her be sporty.
Third, Don't brag because you could be hurting s's feelings. Ask her if you are. Apologize if she says you are and tell her that you didn't mean to make her feel bad. Keep hanging out with m if she's a good friend. Good luck!

Think this is good advice? Need some advice yourself? Go to my Advice Queens page and tell me. You can ask me anything. If it helps, I'm 16 and have been through things that you wouldn't believe. No topic is off limits. I'm happy to help!

by scamp24 on 11/8/2012 5:05:15 PM

I am so sick of everybody saying that they're moving to canada, but really people? Obama is only president for another 4 years, not forever.

by swimchickliz on 11/8/2012 2:13:55 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 10:40:53 AM

One of my best friends lets call her s is sooo annoying. Shes a girly girl but im more knife throwing military girl. She always trys to make me a girlygirl. This year we got a new friend lets call her m. Well m is like me. We always play basket ball and go running together but s never comes with us because she doesnt like to get sweating and hot. But at school she alawys gets mad when we talk about when we play sports together so how do i hang out more with m than with s without being mean to her

by hgrules on 11/8/2012 9:19:34 AM

My bud are not driving me totally nuts.

by otter77 on 11/8/2012 6:43:59 AM

i had to fight with an 8th grader and a bunch of 6th graders who where pro romney about why obama stikin around is a good thing.the 8th grader wore a romey ryan t shirt today even know they LOST

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 2:24:29 AM

Thank goodness you all posted this! I don't like election season so much cause it's incredibly dramatic! Like, no joke! I just tell myself and everyone I know that what's done is done and we have to go with it all! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 11/8/2012 1:38:06 AM

Thanks for posting! Super great tips! I made a policy with some of my strongly political ranting friends. I told them I'm happy to talk about anything but if the topic turns to politics please change the topic or let me walk away. It works great for me and it prevents a lot of arguments, even if I agree with them I don't want to hear their rant!

by rainyseattlegirl on 11/8/2012 1:23:45 AM

Teenagers should care about politics and just because the election is over means nothing. These past 4 years have been difficult and they're about to get a lot worse. So I guess it's time to drop out of school apply for welfare and food stamps because you will be much better off than that person working their butt off and not getting half of what those people, who are too lazy to get a job, receive. Those people seem to drive the nicest cars and have the nicest phones etc...
4 years ago America proved they were not racist by voting Obama and now they proved that they are nothing but idiots.

by Em11ily on 11/7/2012 9:13:06 PM

It's actually the guys at my school who are loud and debate and yell "Obama!" in the halls. It is so annoying!!!!!!!!!

by Gabriella123 on 11/7/2012 9:00:58 PM

my friends aren't driving me crazy. My school is.
even 2 weeks before we were talking about presidents in social studies and we are still talking about it. I am glad that people won't be driving me crazy with politics for 4 years

by girlonfire0213 on 11/7/2012 8:50:42 PM

So here's my story about the election crisis.

A week before the election was when Math class became a presidential debate. Only about 5 kids in my grade were for Obama, the rest were for Romney. The boys would always say "Romney Romney Romney Romney!"on and on and on. They would even make fun of me for being Obama.

Then it brought to the bus. That was when I really did get mad. I even said to them "This is a school bus, not a campaign rally!"

The boys would make so many outbursts in class about him it started to get to the teachers. They even copied my quote "This is a math class, not a campaign rally."

So then finally on election day, when we came back in on morning assembly, the boys came in screaming, "Romney won!!! WHOOHOO!!!!"

I swore, I could have died.

by itsjustgz on 11/7/2012 8:40:40 PM

I think teenagers should care about the politics and what is going on in our country because we are the next generation and we will be the ones to make the country's decisions in years to come. These past 4 years have been difficult and they're about to get a whole lot worse so my advice drop out of school and go on welfare because you will be much better off than working your butt off and getting less than those who are too lazy to actually get a job. America proved 4 years ago we were not not racist and now the only thing we have proved is that we are idiots.

by Em11ily on 11/7/2012 8:40:39 PM

This has been happening a lot in my school and I just want them to be QUIET!!! The election is over and there's nothing they can do now. No matter what, Romney wasn't picked. It's over. Romney conceded and they should too.

by transform2314 on 11/7/2012 7:37:59 PM

Wow GL, really? This article is super hypocritical of you. Especially since you have a sub-category titled "Election 2012" under the "Advice" category.

by alindgren on 11/7/2012 6:50:41 PM

I WISH ROMNEY WOULD HAVE WON...that's all i'm saying...don't even get me started.....

by myfatsquirrel on 11/7/2012 6:34:57 PM