12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Our top 10 Bella moments

Only one week until The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters! We’re totally tearing up over the end of our fave vamp series, so...

i hate twilight. Meghan D.

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:47:10 PM

The first photo looks like he's just found a good hamburger to eat. Not a big fan of twilight. Sorry in my opinion Bella is too stupid. Blah blah blah it just tells you you need a guy to make you happy which you don't . My opinion .

by Paramorefan123 on 11/9/2012 8:15:31 PM

uh the scene where shes trying to save eddy from the vultori or watever it looks like shes trying to hold her shirt closed lol!

by briana13 on 11/9/2012 8:02:59 PM

So, my favorite book series EVER (The Forest Of Hands And Teeth) is going to be made into movies, and she might star in the first. I'm not a fan of hers, so I'm terribly disappointed. If she does, I will literally cry. She looks like I imagined Mary to look, but I just don't think she'll be able to play the part.../:

by Graciegang on 11/9/2012 3:44:28 PM

These are all of my fave moments!!! I cant swait until breaking dawn part 2 comes out!!!!!! YAY!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/9/2012 1:47:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod So my brother and his girlfriend...

hey girl! aww, break ups are tough Frown he may be embarrassed or too hurt to tell you, so give him time. Sometimes when people go off to college they meet new people and end up distancing themselves from the people from home. While its tough, not all high school relationships are meant to work out. It's good that they tried it, but maybe it wasn't meant for them. If it IS meant to be, they'll wind up back together, so try not to worry about it girlie.

xoxo
Katie L.

by 15hayhay on 11/9/2012 1:30:24 PM

OMG those were like the perfect moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC YAY!!!!!!!!! (I love twilight incase you couldn't tell.) I'm so psyched to see it next week. Yes!

by cellphone1847 on 11/9/2012 8:04:27 AM

My fave moment did make the list. The scene I am must excited for in Part 2 is the scene where Bella is using her protective shield to save everyone.

by otter77 on 11/9/2012 7:20:23 AM