11 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

14 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

15 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Score Sasha & Malia's stunning election night looks

President Barack Obama was elected for a second term last night, and with his entire family in the spotlight, it was hard not to notice first daughters...

I am so JEALOUS!!!! They are soooooooo pretty!
Oh well, I am proud to be me!!! Smile

by MountainLover456 on 11/13/2012 6:23:33 PM

last night some guy at subway was telling his brother that he thought malia was hot........AWKWARD!

by hermielle on 11/12/2012 8:38:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to stop stressing so much. Any suggestions??

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of exercising as a way to let go and cool off. Try going for a jog or walk and letting your mind sort things out along the way.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Lizzylizard101 on 11/12/2012 7:58:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so this boy likes me. He's always texts me all these sweet things. However, I do NOT like him back. He is a little obsessive. I've already rejected him twice and he's still trying. He even told me to go against my parents to date him! The main problem is that my close friend is really determined to get us together. I am afraid no one will talk to me if i tell him to leave me alone.

Hey kittyprryde676, it's all in the way you say it. I know you've tried to tell him twice, but try one more time. Gently text him or tell him face to face you're not interested and prefer to be friends. Stop replying to his messages, and if you do keep the convo short. Don't flirt back and keep everything friendly. Hopefully he'll get the hint. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kittypryde676 on 11/8/2012 8:29:11 PM

No matter what candidate you support, you have to admit they look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

by rainyseattlegirl on 11/8/2012 1:26:05 AM

the 2nd is to DIE for... amazing. the 1st was ehhhh.... ok

by briana13 on 11/7/2012 10:35:44 PM

While I may not be a huge fan of Obama's, his daughters sure looked amazing!

by 1blackat on 11/7/2012 9:13:43 PM