1 HOURS AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

The granola bar that'll have ya saying, "OMG, this is good for me?!"

Guys, I found the best thing ever. No, seriously! I know we’ve talked about Greek yogurt. And we’ve dished on granola from dawn ‘til dusk. But we’ve never...

I tried one a few months ago and it did help me, by letting me know that I was allergic to almonds! If you have a food allergy, check the back because the bars have a lot of unexpected ingredients.

by puppylovesem on 12/24/2012 9:33:24 AM

OMG I need these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cassieannie13 on 11/22/2012 5:23:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do these have gelatin? Because I am vegetarian and was wondering if the yogurt coating has gelatin because it is made with pig and cow skin. Please respond!

Hey KitCatJaide, I'm not completely sure. There are greek yogurts brands that don't have gelatin. When you head to the grocery store look at the package labels to find the healthy ones. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KitCatJaide on 11/8/2012 7:02:52 PM

this isnt too important.... but where can i buy these bars?

Hey bballstar123, try any supermarket or organic food store. Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, or Rite-Aid may have them. Hope ya find them, they sound yummy. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 5:51:01 PM

I eat health bars all thee timeee! yum

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:29:39 AM

I need some of these!!!!!!!

by iRead on 11/8/2012 5:47:08 AM

I loooove those bars. I have been eating them for years. My favorite flavor is Cherry Almond. So delish. <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 11/7/2012 9:53:23 PM

Oh my goodness! I've had these before, and they are super good! The best snack ever Smile my faves are the blueberry and the cherry almond

by kaceym on 11/7/2012 8:50:11 PM