1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

2 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduate😘

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty prince…

COMMENTS

The granola bar that'll have ya saying, "OMG, this is good for me?!"

Guys, I found the best thing ever. No, seriously! I know we’ve talked about Greek yogurt. And we’ve dished on granola from dawn ‘til dusk. But we’ve never...

I tried one a few months ago and it did help me, by letting me know that I was allergic to almonds! If you have a food allergy, check the back because the bars have a lot of unexpected ingredients.

by puppylovesem on 12/24/2012 9:33:24 AM

OMG I need these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cassieannie13 on 11/22/2012 5:23:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do these have gelatin? Because I am vegetarian and was wondering if the yogurt coating has gelatin because it is made with pig and cow skin. Please respond!

Hey KitCatJaide, I'm not completely sure. There are greek yogurts brands that don't have gelatin. When you head to the grocery store look at the package labels to find the healthy ones. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KitCatJaide on 11/8/2012 7:02:52 PM

this isnt too important.... but where can i buy these bars?

Hey bballstar123, try any supermarket or organic food store. Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, or Rite-Aid may have them. Hope ya find them, they sound yummy. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 5:51:01 PM

I eat health bars all thee timeee! yum

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:29:39 AM

I need some of these!!!!!!!

by iRead on 11/8/2012 5:47:08 AM

I loooove those bars. I have been eating them for years. My favorite flavor is Cherry Almond. So delish. <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 11/7/2012 9:53:23 PM

Oh my goodness! I've had these before, and they are super good! The best snack ever Smile my faves are the blueberry and the cherry almond

by kaceym on 11/7/2012 8:50:11 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.