7 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

9 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

10 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

The granola bar that'll have ya saying, "OMG, this is good for me?!"

Guys, I found the best thing ever. No, seriously! I know we’ve talked about Greek yogurt. And we’ve dished on granola from dawn ‘til dusk. But we’ve never...

I tried one a few months ago and it did help me, by letting me know that I was allergic to almonds! If you have a food allergy, check the back because the bars have a lot of unexpected ingredients.

by puppylovesem on 12/24/2012 9:33:24 AM

OMG I need these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cassieannie13 on 11/22/2012 5:23:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do these have gelatin? Because I am vegetarian and was wondering if the yogurt coating has gelatin because it is made with pig and cow skin. Please respond!

Hey KitCatJaide, I'm not completely sure. There are greek yogurts brands that don't have gelatin. When you head to the grocery store look at the package labels to find the healthy ones. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KitCatJaide on 11/8/2012 7:02:52 PM

this isnt too important.... but where can i buy these bars?

Hey bballstar123, try any supermarket or organic food store. Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, or Rite-Aid may have them. Hope ya find them, they sound yummy. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 5:51:01 PM

I eat health bars all thee timeee! yum

by ANGXDP on 11/8/2012 9:29:39 AM

I need some of these!!!!!!!

by iRead on 11/8/2012 5:47:08 AM

I loooove those bars. I have been eating them for years. My favorite flavor is Cherry Almond. So delish. <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 11/7/2012 9:53:23 PM

Oh my goodness! I've had these before, and they are super good! The best snack ever Smile my faves are the blueberry and the cherry almond

by kaceym on 11/7/2012 8:50:11 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!