16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

18 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

9-year-old girl beats the boys in tackle football

Spunky 9-year-old Sam Gordon is an avid athlete. Her dad started her off playing soccer, and when her teammates and cousins would play dirty in when they...

Boys always say they're better at sports than girls.So not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sam is a great example!!!!I think if Sam wants to do it she should!!!Son't all you chickas out their hate when boys say they're better than girls?It makes me want to puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:16:25 PM

Go Sam! We share the same name! Smile I think girls should be allowed to play "boys" sports even though I'm not athletic and hate playing football in gym! xD but gym is gym so I'm not gonna like anything we do... oh well. You kick butt, Sam!

by unicornninja on 1/9/2013 9:28:20 PM

Thats good that she plays!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/4/2012 4:27:19 PM

I am a girl who also plays football, I have played for 9 years! I'm in highschool now and still playing! I think it is amazing for girls to play! It show's how girls are just as good as boys. More girls should play football, I think it is awesome to beat up on the boys!

by hfitch1998 on 12/2/2012 11:08:28 PM

i say she should definitely be allowed to play! i'm in grade 10, and play boys football in my high school. i'm not a kicker like most girls who play football, im a cornerback (i cover the wide receiver). if she wants to play, good for her! more girls should get into football, its an amazing sport

by dancergirl73 on 11/25/2012 6:54:58 PM

Because I play ice hockey, it makes me extremely happy when i see a girl playing a sport that most people consider to be a "boys sport". If Sam wants to play football, then let her play football!

by crayongirl on 11/23/2012 1:52:57 PM

YES!!! I think its amazing that a girl is playing football. You go girl!

by cassieannie13 on 11/22/2012 7:57:35 PM

YES! She doesn't realize this now but she's opening doors for girls and women in the future. Plus that little saying, "Girls can do everything guys can do and do it in heels" is so true. You go girl. Rock the football world.

by ContestLover1 on 11/21/2012 9:07:21 AM

Yes..... of corse she should be aloud to play. It's sexist to say that girls aren't aloud to play certain sports.

by wildcat44 on 11/18/2012 10:35:25 PM

YES. This is her dream and her rights. If she's good, then LET HER PLAY. If it's her dream, she can show up the stereotypes and have a good time. Us girls can be more surprising than people would think we are.

by livestylehorses12 on 11/16/2012 8:49:49 PM