2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

3 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

4 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

9-year-old girl beats the boys in tackle football

Spunky 9-year-old Sam Gordon is an avid athlete. Her dad started her off playing soccer, and when her teammates and cousins would play dirty in when they...

Boys always say they're better at sports than girls.So not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sam is a great example!!!!I think if Sam wants to do it she should!!!Son't all you chickas out their hate when boys say they're better than girls?It makes me want to puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:16:25 PM

Go Sam! We share the same name! Smile I think girls should be allowed to play "boys" sports even though I'm not athletic and hate playing football in gym! xD but gym is gym so I'm not gonna like anything we do... oh well. You kick butt, Sam!

by unicornninja on 1/9/2013 9:28:20 PM

Thats good that she plays!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/4/2012 4:27:19 PM

I am a girl who also plays football, I have played for 9 years! I'm in highschool now and still playing! I think it is amazing for girls to play! It show's how girls are just as good as boys. More girls should play football, I think it is awesome to beat up on the boys!

by hfitch1998 on 12/2/2012 11:08:28 PM

i say she should definitely be allowed to play! i'm in grade 10, and play boys football in my high school. i'm not a kicker like most girls who play football, im a cornerback (i cover the wide receiver). if she wants to play, good for her! more girls should get into football, its an amazing sport

by dancergirl73 on 11/25/2012 6:54:58 PM

Because I play ice hockey, it makes me extremely happy when i see a girl playing a sport that most people consider to be a "boys sport". If Sam wants to play football, then let her play football!

by crayongirl on 11/23/2012 1:52:57 PM

YES!!! I think its amazing that a girl is playing football. You go girl!

by cassieannie13 on 11/22/2012 7:57:35 PM

YES! She doesn't realize this now but she's opening doors for girls and women in the future. Plus that little saying, "Girls can do everything guys can do and do it in heels" is so true. You go girl. Rock the football world.

by ContestLover1 on 11/21/2012 9:07:21 AM

Yes..... of corse she should be aloud to play. It's sexist to say that girls aren't aloud to play certain sports.

by wildcat44 on 11/18/2012 10:35:25 PM

YES. This is her dream and her rights. If she's good, then LET HER PLAY. If it's her dream, she can show up the stereotypes and have a good time. Us girls can be more surprising than people would think we are.

by livestylehorses12 on 11/16/2012 8:49:49 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.