1 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

4 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

9-year-old girl beats the boys in tackle football

Spunky 9-year-old Sam Gordon is an avid athlete. Her dad started her off playing soccer, and when her teammates and cousins would play dirty in when they...

I've always wanted to play football, to show that girls can do EVERYTHING and be the best at EVERYTHING. you just keep doin what youre doin Laughing

by Liv_Laugh_Luv_Smile on 11/9/2012 5:39:34 PM

sam should totally play with the guys.she is amazing just google her and you will find nothing but good things about her.i wanted to play football and ice hockey but my mother wouldnt let me.if i was her i would fight for the chance to play with the guys!!!!

by bking62 on 11/9/2012 5:35:30 PM

this girl is amazing, she deserves to play. it doesn't matter your gender, weight, or how tall you are.

by sammyy99 on 11/9/2012 5:28:41 PM

She should be able to play! I used to play football in the sixth grade, and it's safe to say I was better than a lot of them (none-narcissistic). Any girl who wants to play football should be able to. There's nothing wrong with it. She's one of the best on the team, therefore there shouldn't be any problem. Basing it on gender isn't right.

by Violeta2552 on 11/9/2012 4:39:04 PM

YES YOU GO GIRL!! SHE SHOULD BE ALOWED TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE!

by serenitybaum on 11/9/2012 3:47:27 PM

She should definitely be able to play!! My cousin plays football and is also 9. On his team there is a girl who is good, like Sam is. And if they are saying Sam is the best, then that means being a different weight isn't making a difference. I used to be the only girl on a boys ice hockey team, I was one of the better players- girls should be allowed to play boy sports with boys, and boys should be able to play girl sports with girls.

by bruins9191 on 11/9/2012 3:23:31 PM

Oh my gosh thats amazing!!!! Especially for.football being such a physical and contact sport. You have got to be tough! My brother has played for eleven years and now it is over! It makes me so upset. Especially because I used to care less about football! I don't know why but I started watching his Junior year and just fell in love with it! I make Facebook statuses about every game before and after! I met our Quarterback who says he loves my statuses and since.he is a Junior and will still get to play for another year he was like maybe you could come back next year for me. He was the sweetest thing ever! Even though I love Football as much as I do I only care about my schools football team. I don't care about any other !professional teams!

by 15hayhay on 11/9/2012 1:51:05 PM

Yeah she should play. Lol I remember being her age doing the same thing, I use to play with my brothers (I have five!) so its nothing too surprising to me. Of course I don't play now. xD I grew out of it slowly.

by Chloe<3 on 11/9/2012 12:08:58 PM

What's wrong with the video it says it's been "removed by the user".

But I think she should SO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY, SHOW THE GUYS WHAT YOU GOT! RIGHT?

by cellphone1847 on 11/9/2012 8:02:28 AM

Why is the video removed?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/9/2012 7:47:49 AM