4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Hostess gift pick: DIY paper snowflake chain

Finding the perfect hostess gift for your holiday soirees this year can be tough—and expensive! Good news: Paper snowflake chains are easy, fun and inexpensive! This sweet...

oh good idea!

by cupcakesshruti on 12/31/2012 11:55:48 AM

i could make some small ones and wrap them around the furture Christmas tree. Laughing

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 12:07:31 PM

Not gonna lie, if someone were to give me a duck-tape gift that wasn't one of my little siblings, I would be disappointed...Then laugh my butt off...Of course I wouldn't show I was/did.

by Chloe<3 on 11/19/2012 2:13:11 AM

I love this i'm so gonna do it!

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/17/2012 8:46:41 PM

super cute!

by kirby<3 on 11/13/2012 8:56:51 PM

Cool have to try this. I love DIY's!

by serenitybaum on 11/10/2012 12:57:21 PM

you can make better snowflakes by making the pater square, folding it into a triangle, then another triangle, then folding the tips down and these are very bad instructions so please look up how to fold a six sided snowflake!

by zepfergirl on 11/10/2012 11:09:04 AM

Lol, reminds me of when i did thisin kindergarten. My house had sooo many paper scraps! Smile

by sweetie99 on 11/9/2012 5:56:47 PM

Lol its not really a snow flake cause...its square....lol

by coolso3 on 11/9/2012 12:35:22 PM

I probably can't do this without without ripping it! Not good at paper crafts!

by lilyyum on 11/9/2012 12:03:16 AM