16 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

18 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

I really like this guy. Before I liked him, I would catch him lookng at me at lunch. I look back then he looks away. Now I like him since I know him better now but I'm afraid that when he looked at me and I didn't smile, he doesn't like me anymore (if he did before). Help?
THx!

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if you can tell whether or not he liked you just from that, but maybe you could keep talking to him and spending time with him as friends to see how he acts around you and get a better sense of whether or not he likes you!

Meghan D.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/22/2013 9:16:58 PM

I have a really big crush on my classmate and my classmates don't know about it.
They told me that my crush likes me and then they ask me if I like him and I say no cause I'm too scared to tell anyone and my close friends told me to not hang out with him cause they said that he acts like a pervert which I don't think. Me and my crush have a lot in common he loves to play basketball, we're really bad at science, and once there was a guy that was making fun of me and my crush told that jerk to shut up which I thought was really sweet.
Should I listen to my friends or should I still hang out with him?

Hey girl, if you want to hang out with your crush, go for it.  It's probs best to tell your close friends that you're hanging out with him, though, even if you're not ready to tell them that you like him yet.

Karin E.

by Jillianrox1 on 1/28/2013 2:28:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This guy who I like used to be my guy friend, and now we aren't in any of the same classes so we kind of just stopped talking. He's super popular (and I'm not). How do I get him to notice me quickly? Because I only see him in the hallways. How do I start talking to him again without it being awkward? Please help! Smile

Hey smilesforyou, mhmm let's see. Do you still have his number? Do you guys have any of the same friends? If so, send him a quick text saying "Hey, haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been?". If you two have a friend tell them to tell him you said what's up and was thinking about him. If you see him in the hallways or cafeteria wave and smile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by smilesforyou on 1/11/2013 5:23:04 PM

There are NO cute guys in my grade at all..except one kid who is my friend but I don't like him. Well my so called bestie revealed my crush from 3 years ago! (grrr)and said I liked him because i AGREED WITH HER HE WAS CUTE! How do I fix my friendship with him and how can I forgive her!

hey! tell him she exaggerated, which is true and if he's a good friend he'll understand. With your friend it might take time for you to stop being mad, so give yourself a little time away from her while you try to forgive her. and tell her not to do that again. good luck!

Helen S.

by fluffaca on 1/10/2013 8:33:02 PM

Hey! So I started talking to this guy in class and the whole semester we got to know each other a little more. It kinda seemed like he liked me, like super observant when I was talking to him and he was always leaning towards me (he sat in front of me so he had to turn around) but I'm in a different class now and only get to see him when I'm walking to another class. I reallly really like him because he was so sweet and kind. i just dont want toreally make a move without seeming despereate?What should I do?

by Ajrunsxc on 1/8/2013 1:22:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, i like this dude. He always stares and smiles at me, with a smile that will blow you away. So, my "friend", likes him too. she always Gets between things, like when he and I are speaking. One day, he was getting something, and his hand landed on mine. We both blushed and smiled, but the bad thing was, she was there! She kept being rude to me, but I don't know what to do! I still like him, but, what?

Hey girl,

I know it's super tough to have the same crush as your friend, but do you really want to let a guy get between you and your friendship? She's probably just acting that way because she's jealous or sad--she probably feels the exact same way you do! Before you make a move with your crush, I would talk to your friend and make sure she would be okay with it if he liked you (and you should say the same to her, because in the end, don't you both want each other to be happy?). If she's not okay with it, you could focus your effort into finding another guy your friend doesn't like. It's not worth destroying your friendship for a guy you're not sure likes either of you!

Meghan D.

by LovinPiee on 1/7/2013 7:09:41 PM

Omg that so true! i like this kid at school and he waits for me after class and hugs me but were just friends he hasnt ask me out but he always romantic asking to hang out with him to the mall but we are never alone!!

by jlopez23 on 1/4/2013 1:04:33 AM

Mod please Smile
I like this dude, and we used to be friends, and I know that he thought i was cute, but he found out that I like him and now we've said like two words to each other. I have a MONSTER crush, but he has one of equal size on this really pretty rich girl (she's my complete opposite). I could deal with hiding my feelings, but I mostly just want the friendship back because he's one of the only people I can have long book talks with about decent books. I would love to date him, but I just mostly want to hang out with him without it being so awkward and him ignoring me every day.

Hey Girl, chatting with him is the only way to get that relationship back. bring up that new book you just read and a conversation will naturally come.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/3/2013 3:26:36 PM

~MOD MOD MOD~
Hi there, I just signed up to ask this question, so I'm kinda new Smile. I just changed schools this year, a regular school to an online school due to it being full. I still like my crush from last year, but I have no idea how to start talking to him or if he's available. We were awesome friends and I wanna ask him to do something fun with me. I try to contact my friends from last year, but they don't want to talk or they're busy all the time, unlike me.. Help! How do I start talking to him again?! D:

Hey Chica, check out Facebook or an old school directory.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Sftball_girl on 1/3/2013 1:32:13 AM

im 16 and i really like this boy and we havent talked in a long time somewhat only messaging on facebook but thats been a while back and yesterday night he asked if i had a phone and if so to give him my number and he said he would text me as soon as he got it!!!! i was so excited but i need help on like how to keep a convo going and intresting and somewhat flirty ina way...so he knows im intrested!can you help???(:

hey girl! to keep the conversation going, make sure to make questions and ask him about himself and what hes up to (in a casual not creepy sorta way). also, make sure to crack plenty of jokes to keep the convo light and flirty. have fun! xoxo

Katie L.