Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

MOD MOD
I like this guy. And two weeks ago he asked for my number. We've been texting ever since and have hung out in a group a couple of times. Is it too soon to know if he likes me? I'm starting to get my hopes up and i don't want my heart to be broken by him... Do you think he may like me?

Hey girlie, I'd say it may be too soon just because you've never hung out one-on-one. Easy way to counter this is to amp up the flirting a lil bit and see how he responds. You may just get a text from him askin to hangout solo. Start showin signs your into him and he'll get the message. If not, it was worth a try, and at least he didn't lead you on..hope this helps!

Jenn S.

by megkoe on 12/6/2012 9:28:07 PM

So the guy I like kinda dose this stuff he always stares at me and when I try to talk to him he always smiles and he jokes around and says funny stuff in class and always looks at me when he dose it ,dose it mean he likes me or???

by Music lover 155 on 12/6/2012 2:13:06 AM

. I'm in seventh grade and I go to high school and I've been noticing that older boys are flirting with me and not so much my friends. It's making me sort of uncomfortable when they make inappropriate comments to me. What do I do? Also I'm more developed and taller that my friends. Could tha be why?

Hey girlie, I bet that's why. They're probably hitting on you because you look older. When they make comments, they're looking for you to react. Just ignore them and they'll eventually start to get bored with it.

Lauren T.

by nattyj<3 on 12/5/2012 8:28:22 PM

MOD Lynea P. mentioned i could ask for flirting tips!
sooo, (if i cant get her then) could anyone please help with that! THANKS AGAIN TO ALL SOSO MUCH!
p.s. since i got some more characters, i also wanted to say this info isnt just for me, but my BFF also has a crush so i'll b passing this to her also! haha Tong
THANKS! ♥

by music<3er on 12/3/2012 11:29:44 PM

MOD
ok so i've been really good friends with this guy for 3 years and then we werent really friends randomly. now i like him and i cant tell if he likes me. we talked on twitter and i always catch him staring and when im talking to his friends he always comes up and tries to be near me. my friends think he likes me but im not sure so i was wondering how to tell if he likes me and how to flirt with him! pleaseee help thanks!

Hey girl,

I would try talking to him in person to get a better sense of if he likes you! You could try talking to him one on one at lunch or after school, or set up a study date for an upcoming test. If you keep getting to know him as friends it might be more clear whether he likes you or not!

Meghan D.

by soccergirl444 on 12/3/2012 8:41:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok, so. i rreeeeally like this guy, jackson, and he is supercute. he's really funny, he's even sweet. So the problem is that im a very shy person. Jackson has a bgf (best girl friend) named alisha. i've heard alisha talking about jackson with her friends (yuhknow, typical girly, 'ive got a crush' speak.) so i am worried that alisha and jackson are going out, and i'll look dumb for taking a risk and asking him out. so, what do you think that i should do?
please help

Hey girl,

If you are not sure if he is dating her, maybe you should try getting to know him as friends instead of asking him out right away. That way you can get to know each other and he also might mention if he is dating her.

Meghan D.

by perfect n' popular on 12/3/2012 8:38:36 PM

MOD!
okay,I'm crushing on this guy and I'm not 100% sure if he likes me... I mean, he makes me smile and all, a lot, but i just don't know... he's one of the more popular guys, and I'm not one of the most popular girls. idk... he complimented me a few times... but i have only known him from when school started. i mean it goes from i know he prob likes me to i don't know if he does. he is a really good person, everything i could dream of in a guy! we sit back to back (cuz we sit in "pods" desks together to make a big square) and if the teach is in the middle of the room talking, then we face her, i admit, i do lean towards,and he does too. (now b4 i say this, i gotta say, he is a very playful, funny, kidding, kinda person a know?)so, long story short, he knew i was tryin to pack up, i asked him to move his chair in a bit and instead scooted back all the way to my desk and smiled. i know this whole thing was a bit long, could u plz help!? thanks!!!

Hey music<3er, awww sounds like he could like you, even if it is as just a friend. He seems friendly and fun, so continue getting to know him. Maybe flirt a little and see what happens. Write me back if you need flirting tips? And oh don't let that popularity stuff get to your head, because it doesn't seem like it bothers him any. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by music<3er on 12/2/2012 9:53:09 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by dianaana34 on 12/2/2012 6:50:49 AM

MODMODMOD!!!! help!!! earlier in the year, one of my friends committed suicide. after i was a wreck. no matter what i tried, for over a week nothing seemed right. after a few days, my crush started talking to me and trying to make me laugh which helped tons!!! but since im much better now, he doesnt seem to talk as much although my friend says she sometimes sees him looking at me and is fairly certain he likes me. but he doesnt seem to pay as much attention, although he is always asking about how i am and how my break was. does he like me or is he simply being nice??

Hey girl, I am terribly sorry about your friend! As far as your crush goes, why don't you start a conversation! He's definitely being nice to you, and if he's looking at you probably has some feelings there as well. Try and talk with him more, definitely.

lauren r.

by lili-ana on 12/1/2012 2:46:01 AM

mod!! i really lik this boy in my class, and ever since one of my other friends (his name was tony) died, he has been paying more attention to me. at first i thought it was just him being nice, but i have gotten as over it as i can, yet he still normally is always paying attentioin to me. but if i ever ask him about it (or anything he does concerning me for that matter) he always is all like "i do?" and walks away. does he actually like me or is he just being nice to me becuase im new and one of my first friends had died on me?

Hey girl, sometimes guys do things and they don't even realize what they're doing. I think he's definitely showing compassion and kindness to you and its possible in doing so, that he likes you! I would give it some time and feel it out. If you think he's flirting with you, and you want to go out with him sometime, ask him to hang out!

lauren r.