1 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

2 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

3 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so im in 5th grade so i dont have like different classes i go to. So my crush he is in the other room. But we have like a big sliding door so we see eachother alot, especally at lunch time. But he is always REALLY funny around me and my BFF (who likes him too). But his other friend (who lied to me a lot!) Said that he liked me AND my BFF. But my ex, he said that he didnt know who my crush liked (it is kinda weird cuz' my ex is my crush's best friend) Im just really confused if he likes me. He is funny, nice, playfully mean, helpful (if i drop my lunch box he will pick it up for me etc.) and is sometimes caught starring Smile. So maybe u could help me out and like, idk see if thoses signs mean he likes me or my BFF. If u cant It is ok. Thanks so much Mod! xoxoxoxo

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's being flirty, though I can't tell you whether or not he likes you since I'm not there. Keep being friends with him and talking to him at lunch and after school, and once you get to know each other more you might get a better idea of whether he likes you. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by lindseymimi10 on 11/30/2012 10:17:12 PM

This advice works! Thank you!!!

by LivieLoo on 11/28/2012 6:48:13 PM

Thank y'all so much for giving me advice! That boy I liked asked me out today. He liked me too! I followed the tips that you guys from girlslife gave me and they worked!

by basketballislife21 on 11/27/2012 6:19:49 PM

Thank You!! This helps with me alot, too (I agree, I can never tell if me crush likes me that way or not)! Smile

by Hotgal on 11/27/2012 4:16:13 PM

Moddddddd!!!!!!
There are these three guys in my class ill call them A, B, C last year I really liked A and I was pretty sure he liked me back because he always went out of his way to talk to me and make me laugh. Over the summer I kinda lost interest with him because he kinda started to annoy me. But I'm pretty sure he still likes me but im not sure if i still like him. So now I have a crush on B but he's like one of my BGF and I'm not sure if he likes me or not and I think he might know that I like him. And to make things even more complicated there is C who is best friends with B and hes my other BGF who I kinda like but sometimes he's kinda mean and he's never gone out with anyone. (And I'm in private school so there's only one class of each grade) WHAT DO I DO IM SO LOST PLEASE HELP!!!!

It seem to me that you like B the most. It looks like you lost interest with A and you're sure with C. Even though you and B are good friends, maybe he feels the same way about you. Try flirting with him and see if he catches on and goes along with it. Maybe you guys could hang out more too! Good luck!
mailyse f.

by izzy2120 on 11/26/2012 2:11:30 AM

BF-Kurt
BFF-Jelly
BFF's BF-Glob
My boyfriend Kurt was so romantic and he always smelled so good. I loved him because of this. But all the sudden he always wanted to go on double dates with Jelly and Glob. I was okay with it until he broke up with me and went out with Glob. I was so confused. Since when was Kurt GAY!!!!! I still can't seem to get over him. But he likes men!!!!

by 2000mmb2 on 11/24/2012 7:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So I kinda have been crushing on my best guy friend. At the school dance all my friends stood me up, except him. Niether of us had much fun (most of his friends ditched him too.) then the last slow song came on. And I swear to god everyone and their brother came over told us to dance, made little hand hearts around us, or asked us if we liked each other. We didn't dance ( cause earlier he joked about setting me up with one of his friends and I said I don't want to dance with anyone) which was nice of him to respect my wishes, but now I feel awkward. Like we should go out. Cause he told me last week he stopped liking his crush and won't tell me who the new one is. Everyone thinks it is me but if it is what do I say? I don't want to loose one of my best friends if it doesn't work out. I am completely lost. What should I do? I don't want to be upfront about the dance situation, but I feel like we need to talk.

Hey girl,

You're right to not dwell on the dance sitch--what's done is done, but there will definitely be more dances in the future! If you want to tell him, just let him know that you still want to be friends either way, no matter what his reaction is. It might be a little awkward at first, but I'm sure you could still be friends with him regardless of the outcome. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by RicharA on 11/23/2012 11:14:08 PM

I like this boy, and I really don't know if he likes me. It's really confusing. I just started middle school this year, and I just met him this year. He's really cute, and I think that sometimes I catch him looking at me, but I don't know. I sit next to him in 1st period, and we joke around. We smile at eachother sometimes. I just broke up with my last boyfriend, but I really like this boy. I hope he likes me too. Does he like me?

Hey girlie, sounds like you two already have the basics of flirting down, so I'd encourage you to keep up with that. It seems like he's def interested so for some tips on how to take the next step check these posts out.. good luck hun!

Jenn S.

by basketballislife21 on 11/23/2012 2:26:18 PM

So I have a crush on this guy. I have known him since I was really little. We grew up together. Now he is 13 and I am 11, and he is almost fourteen in January but I really like him and he is all I can think about all day. He smiles at me a lot and I think we are really close, but I don't know if he likes me. Once, he asked me to get his baseball glove for him. It was across the field and I went to go get it and came back to give it to him and he smiled and said "Thanks!"
I don't know if he likes me> Does he? By the way we have not seen each other in six months!

by sophia6910 on 11/22/2012 11:00:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy who goes to my church and he's a grade ahead of me and goes to my school. One day, he took my phone, put his # in it, and told me to text him. I did. We both started developing feelings for each other. But since then, he's had 2 girlfriends, but broke up with one of them because he still likes me. The other one broke up with him. A few days ago, we had a conversation about him liking me & me liking him, but I found out yesterday he isn't sure if he likes me or not anymore. I reaaaally like him and I'm not sure what I should do!
P.S: He's super nice and it's really hard to get over him! Trust me! I've tried!

Hey babe,

I know it seems hard to get over him, but if he isn't sure about his feelings for you, it's so not cool to keep leading you on. If you really like him then you should talk to him about your feelings and let him know what you're thinking, after all he can't read your mind. If he isn't sure whether or not he likes you as more and more time passes then it's time to make a decision. You shouldn't waste your time being hung up on a guy that doesn't care about you as much as you care about him. It's so easy to get in the mindset that there isn't anyone else there like him, but to put in in perspective, think of all the people you've yet to meet. No matter how cliche this sounds, there are plenty of fish in the sea and you shouldn't settle for a guppy. Good luck, xoxo!

alexis g.