3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

MOD
I have a boyfriend who goes to a different school, but I have a guy friend at my school who I think likes me. I know that he used to like me, but I think he still does. I have a tendency to flirt a bit when I talk to my guy friends, and I don't want to lead him on. How can I still be nice without leading him on?

Hey babe,

When it comes to guy friends it's important to set boundaries, especially if you don't want to lead him on. Try not to hang out one on one, instead make sure you're with a group of friends that way he doesn't assume anything about the situation. If you're super close talking to him about it might help you destroy any weird tension. You friendship is more important than his confusion over the feelings between you two, right? xoxo

alexis g.

by lissau2737 on 11/20/2012 8:48:51 AM

so i like this guy but im not sure if he (still) likes me? I will start from the beginning.I met him when i was on a trip to my states capitol and from there i gave him my number(he asked for it). it was two weeks before i heard from him. he texted me and asked if i wanted to do something over the weekend. so we ended up going to the movies together(he lives in a city about 15-30 min.from mine)and i thought it went pretty well. he didnt hold my hand or hug me or anything though. after the movie his parents gave me a ride home and he met my dad quickly at the door of my house. he basically said he would take me out again(he said something of taking me out a second time, like dinner and a movie) and i havent heard from him since. it has been a few days over two weeks since the date. i texted him this saturday and asked how he was lately but he never replied.sometimes my phone is stupid and doesnt send texts, but its equally possible he just didnt reply.please, what do i do??

Hey girl, I'd let him reach out to you for now. It's his turn to communicate since you texted. He may not be interested, but if he is, I promise you he will talk to you again sooner or later. He got a first date with you and said he wanted a second; guys like that don't leave girls hanging forever. Hang in there and keep your mind focused on other things in the meantime.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by athena1006 on 11/19/2012 8:03:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I met this guy back in august at band camp & we hit it off pretty well. I gave him my number and he gave me his because we barely see each other outside of band. I started to really like him, until I saw him holding hands with another girl after practice one day. I didn't text him for two days & that friday at our evening practice he kept trying to get my attention by turning around, calling my name & smiling/waving. Then he did the same thing at our football game the next day during halftime, while we were on the field...turns out him & the girl are only friends, as I found out from one of his friends. I told him that I liked him a week later & he never responded, but we kept talking & still talk like nothing happened. Then the other day at practice he walked past me and said hey and good morning to me and smiled. does this mean anything? does he like me?

Hey girl, I don't think he likes you, likes you, but I think he likes you as a friend. I think what he's trying to do is ignore your confession so you guys can stick to being friends. That said, people are more than their actions. I'd continue being friendly to him and assume for the time being he isn't interested like that unless he says otherwise. He knows how you feel so if he likes you too, he'll make it known. Sorry I don't have better news, girl!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by aeroangel87 on 11/19/2012 7:46:09 PM

Mod mod mod!
Today has been like the worst day of my life! Ok so I have a ton of crushes and my friends know the guys I like. Today my friend Grace told me she found a note between me and one of my friends about who I liked ( the most popular guy in school who had a GF) well that note was basically grace and my conversation earlier. The note was fake because I don't even have that class but then the teacher took it from her and said she was going to give it to the guy because his name was on it. Then Grace kept changing her story of who wrote it! The guy looked at me as he was walking out of the cafeteria. And got begun my friends am I in the line. But I only have one class with him and I use my Spanish name in there and I'm new to the school. Grace told me e asked her who I was and she told him where my locker was. Apparently now the whole school knows I like him! Do you think Grace wrote the note and what should I say to the guy( I've never talked to him)?

Nobody really knows who wrote the note. Maybe you should talk to Grace about it. As for the guy, just ignore him, he may not even know what's going on. I'm sorry it's been such a bad idea, I'm sure things will turn out.
mailyse f.

by Augie on 11/19/2012 4:27:40 PM

mod mod mod
so theres this guy. i don't have a crush on him, though. we have every class together and go on the same bus, so hes basically with me the whole day. i keep on catching him looking at me instead of paying attention to the lesson, and sometimes he sits with me on the bus even when his two friends are sitting alone. i don't even know him that well, but because of us having all our classes together, he probably got to know me better based on what i did in class, or what ever happened. i think he likes me, but it might just be me being impulsive. what do you think?

Hey soccacheer, yeah sounds like he likes ya to me. He's always sitting and talking with you every chance he gets, sounds like a crush to me. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 11/18/2012 11:06:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD (LAUREN T.)
Well, I'm not positive if he still does them or not?

Hey girlie, in my opinion I don't think it's an issue unless it becomes one. Don't worry about it for now, and if he ends up doing drugs or pressuring you into doing drugs then he's not a good guy for you.

Lauren T.

by BeachCoffee on 11/18/2012 8:31:52 PM

Here's the thing, I like this guy who was one of my casts for a play. He's a junior and I'm a freshman. I really think he likes me because when we were watching a show together with the whole cast he made sure to sit by me, and he even reached down and held my hand halfway through the show. He offers me rides all the time, and he is a fantastic guy! Except for one thing... he has done drugs before, and I'm not into that kind of stuff, and he doesn't seem like the guy to pressure me into doing it too, so I'm not worried about that at all. What do you think? Advice? Please and thank you.

Hey girlie, it definitely sounds like he likes you. But you say he's done drugs before, so if that means he's not doing them anymore then everything is fine. Just see what happens and if he tries to pressure you into then back away.

Lauren T.

by BeachCoffee on 11/18/2012 5:05:16 PM

Mod mod mod
So the guy I like already has a girlfriend and I see them hugging and holding hands in the hall. He is in a grade above me and I have one class with him. I don't want to give up on him, so what should I do?

Hey girl,

You can't make a move while he has a girlfriend, so try to stay friends with him for now and keep your options open to other guys. There might be a chance if he's single in the future, but right now he's happy with his girlfriend, so try to be happy for him, too.

Meghan D.

by LilTigel on 11/17/2012 11:05:08 PM

Mod mod mod
So the guy I like already has a girl friend. I see them in the hallway hugging and holding hands. He is in a grade above me and we have one class together, and I don't want to give up on him. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by LilTigel on 11/17/2012 11:02:12 PM

mod mod mod
theres two guys that i really like and they both liked me last year. one of them flirted with me a few weeks ago but now he stopped but i heard that he still likes me. i dont have any classes with the other one but he knew that i liked him this year and my friend says he likes me back but im not sure. im rlly confused pls help!

hey! I think you should try to hang out with these guys more. If you do then you can judge for yourself how they feel about you Smile good luck!

Helen S.