1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

2 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

14 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so i have a crush who i really like and,he always comes up and talks to me.He flirts with me and even gave me a nickname.Plus i read all your artices on how to tell if a guy likes you and he does all those things.But i found out that he just got a girlfriend who's in all or most of my classes.What should i do, i really like him? PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE THX

hey girl! ouch, thats no fun. the same thing actually happened to me recently too. sometimes guys are just CONFUSING, and theres sadly nothing we can do about that. maybe he likes multiple girls at a time, or maybe he was leading you on, but either way he doesn't sound worth your time. try your best to move on and look for a new crush. plenty of fish in the sea, happy fishing Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by rockrocker101 on 11/16/2012 7:03:30 AM

Ok sorry for the all caps hahaha but I need some advice. There is this guy I like. Im not sure if he likes me back or not but here are some of the things that make me think he does:
-I catch him look at me
-when our eyes catch he gives me a smile
-he always says hi and how are you to me
-we had a sadie hawkins dance and I asked another guy as a friend but he didnt know and came up and was like "So ____ huh? news travels fast" then after the dance he asked how the dance was (he didnt go and didnt know that the guy I asked couldnt go)
-he pokes me sometimes
-he sometimes brings up stuff we talked about before
-he asks me funny questions
-in bio he likes it when I help him and usually goes to my table
The problem is he is super nice to everyone and so I dont know if he is like this to a lot of other girls and people he hangs with or if he likes me...
So I was wondering what you think.
Thanks for any help!!!!
-Zobo251

Hey Zobo251, mhmm this is tricky, especially since you don't know how he interacts with other girls. Try flirting a little more on your part and see how he reacts. If he flirts back, he probably likes you. If not he may like you or just prefer you as a friend. Next time you talk try complimenting him or playfully touching him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Zobo251 on 11/15/2012 10:29:19 PM

So there is that guy I sorta like.(He isn't exactly my main crush, but I would definitely go out with him.)He sits at my table in first hour, and he will try to at funny. Everyday walking back from gym, I see him. Today when I was walking back, I saw him and asked my friend a question. We were smiling and as he walked past I looked at him with the same smile. He had a really funny smile on his face, and looked at the floor.(I think he was blushing.) Does that mean he like likes me? I'm new at this school, and I really want boyfriend. What should I do? P.S. I'm sorta shy. Frown Thanks Smile

by rarepearl on 11/14/2012 5:48:29 PM

So, I like this boy and I don't know if he likes me back. He knows I like him.. But he has been going out with the same girl the whole year breaking up and getting back together with her.. (But she mostly breaks up with him) I don't know if he likes me, and I really want to know. He never really talks to me, but when he does, he smiles really sweet and nicely at the same time ☺ I never know if he's single or not. Anyways, is it a good idea to ask him out, or will he break my heart? Also, does it seem like he likes me? Please reply!!

by graceebloves1d on 11/13/2012 10:34:20 PM

mod!k so i rlly like a guy in 8th n v became pretty close frnds somtime bac but he always ignored me in school n i used to get really pissed off n then do alot of drama infront of him.well then i stoped txtng him coz my fone was locked coz i dint study n told him dat. then he ignored me for like 3-4 days in school alot. suddenly one day he waves ta me wid a cute smile but then i turn away coz i didnt wanna b takn for granted tho i did feel bad after that. then yest while i walking wid my friends he comes up from behind n kinda nudges me n steps on my foot with d same cute smile n i melt (as usual) n i smile bac. my frnd even tells me dat he iquired alot bout me frm her n that he always WANTED to talk bout me! does he like me or something? or shud i wait for some more confirmation? pls help! Smile

Hey girl-

Sounds like he's showing some interest. You can ask him if you want! Or you could just keep flirting and see where things go. xoxo

alexis g.

by sprinkles1206 on 11/13/2012 8:51:16 AM

MOD
i really like this guy from my church but we go to different schools so the only time we see eaach other is a few hours at church every week..even then we only have short time to talk. its also a little weird bc im friends with his sister and i dont want heer to know i like her brother.please helpSmile thanks

Hey girl, why not try hanging with the sister and guy together outside of church? That way you have an excuse to see him but you don't have to make it too clear you're crushing on him. Suggest going to a movie or something small.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by laxchik18 on 11/12/2012 5:44:52 PM

i go t oa girls only school but theres also a boys only school 5v mins away, we meet up alot but i barely ever see my 1st crush and then theres this guy who goes to Tae Kwn do with me he goes to a different school and hes a year older please help

by destinyvalkyrie on 11/12/2012 4:51:43 AM

I like a guy who goes to my school and I think he likes me, but then there is this really sweet guy who goes to another school (he has a girlfriend). I'm sooo confused any advice?

Hey girlie, if the one guy has a girlfriend, he's not really an option for you. And if the other guy might like you too then he sounds like a great choice!

Lauren T.

by dixie21 on 11/11/2012 6:32:21 PM

MOD:
Is it bad and totally unrealistic to like an 18 year old guy if I'm only 14? He's really sweet and not your typical jerky get-in-the-pants kind of guy. Very very nice and kind. And he loves music and acting and dancing. He's such a sweetie!!! Am i crazy for even bothering liking him?

Hey sillygal, of course not. I had soooo many crushes on older guys when I was younger and still do lol. I just think it would be a little much to pursue him. 18 and 14 are too far apart for a relationship girl. You can always be friends and once you get older, make a move. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sillygal on 11/11/2012 2:24:32 AM

MOD
So I'm pretty positive my crush likes me, but I like getting a second opinion Smile He uses my name a lot, he sits next to me all the time, he always walks outta class with and talks to me, he's been really touchy - feely these days (Like, he touches my hair a lot, wants to hug me, stuff like that) and he copies what I'm doing, like if I'm bouncing my leg, he'll start bouncing his leg too. And the other day he complimented me on my boots. And he made this strange joke about wanting to hold my hand and then started nudging me. He likes me right?

Hey girl,

That sounds like he likes you, or else he's just a really flirty guy!

Meghan D.