Bridget M.

is modding

26 MINUTES AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

AN HOUR AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 4 get luscious lashes with Chella's Eyelash Fulfillment Kit: http://t.co/cYYwomhhsu

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

********Mod********
If ur crush shows 4 out of 5 of these signs, does that sound good? And how, oh how, do I get my crush to ask me out?

Hey girl,

4 out of 5 is a lot, so there's a pretty good chance he likes you! If you want him to ask you out, try hanging out with him as friends--it will let you two get to know each other and will give him opportunities to ask you out if he's ready. You could also ask him out yourself!

Meghan D.

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 10:20:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So there is this guy, "C". He passed me a sheet of paper saying: 'I might like "A" because ___.' But, I think I read too much because I unfolded it (me being so stupid) and it said: 'Today "P" was talking to R (me) and she laughed. I love the way she laughs! The best thing about her is her personality!!' I think I read too much! And after I gave the note back to him (I folded it back up to make it look like I didn't read the last part) "C" was smiling at me for the rest of the day. Was I supposed to read that? I DUNNO. MY LIFE IS CONFUSING. grrrrrr... So what do I do now? Do I tell him that I think he likes me? Or should I keep it to myself? I haven't told any of my school friends, or any of my friends, really. I haven't told anyone!

Hey girl,

I wouldn't think too much about it--if he passed it to you, he probably assumedyou would read the whole thing! Since you don't know for sure whether he was talking about you or the other girl (and whether or not you should have read the note) I would just act normal around him and not mention it. If he wants to talk to you about it, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by Rey on 11/10/2012 10:05:49 PM

Ok so I like this guy and he likes me too. He said that he really wants to aske me out but neither one of us are "allowed" to date. What should I do???

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by citygurl13 on 11/10/2012 2:05:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm a junior in highschool and we have a big day today. It's going to be 57* and cloudy and might rain. Idk what to wear to look cute. However, I need to be able to move around because I'm on the volunteer clean up committee too! Help! Thanks

hey! How about jeans and a cute sweater? cute and comfy and warm!

Helen S.

by Ivorykey96 on 11/10/2012 9:39:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Whenever I'm on my period I cry over nothing. Just last week I was making hot chocolate and I couldn't get it to be hot enough so I started crying, and I couldn't stop for like 30 mins! And I was reading this book for school about friends and one girls friend moved away and I was crying over that for like and hour. How do I stop crying about dumb things when I'm on my period?

Hey girl,

It's normal to be more emotional when you're on your period, so if you're noticing you get sad more easily, try doing more positive things while you have your period, like exercising or hanging out with your friends or family. If you're having fun and staying happy, it will be easier to avoid getting emotional.

Meghan D.

by Sarah_12 on 11/10/2012 12:20:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Last year,I liked this one guy(he used to date my friend because I pushed him into it&he later told me that he didnt like how she made a big deal about)&he liked me.we texted&wrote notes to each other.my friends talked about our wedding&his friends pushed him into asking me out. he never did.this year we dont have any classes together&we dont even talk at all.one time he said that he was sorry he couldnt text me because he was so busy.idk if Im reading too into this but I feel like if he likes me he should make time to talk to me.we havent talked in a month now.my friend has asked him if he still likes me&he doesn't give a clear answer but she says that he still kinda does&i have heard other people say that he likes me.i have moved on because I like another guy but sometimes there are these little things that make me wonder why we arent together,like the little comments other people make. Why is he not asking me out or trying to talk to me?what should I do?

Hey girl,

It's possible that he moved on too or that he just isn't ready for a relationship with anyone. But if you miss talking to him, there's no harm in becoming friends again and hanging out casually! Tell him you miss hanging out and ask him to do something as friends--I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you again, too!

Meghan D.

by SummerButterflies on 11/10/2012 12:19:40 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
But he still is flirting with me. And all my friends know that this relationship between them isnt gonna work. And I really like him.

Hey girl,

Even if it seems like their relationship isn't going to work, that's really only for them to decide, not you and your friends! If he's flirting with you while dating someone else, that's not a good sign--would you want him to flirt with other girls while he was dating you? I know it's hard since you really like him, but until he's single you should try to avoid flirting with him.

Meghan D.

by katicat6 on 11/10/2012 12:07:15 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
So there is a guy I like and he's my friend boyfriend. I have feelings for him and he knows that. But he seems like he is rubbing his relationship in my face. And im getting really P.Oed at him but he still is being fat jerk. And he's making me have more feelings for him. What do I do? Please help I'm really confused!!!!! Frown

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't go for him, especially if his girlfriend is your friend--do you really want to hurt her feelings? If he's rubbing it in your face, he might be trying to give you a hint that he's happy in his relationship, so try giving him some space. And keep your mind open to the possibility of other great guys!

Meghan D.

by katicat6 on 11/9/2012 11:29:21 PM

My crush and I sat next to each other in everyone of my classes last year. We flirted a lot! This year we only have one class together, drama. We are constantly finding ourselves making eye contact. And in the hall we are smiling at one another. When he is around me, he acts very unusual. Sort of like he gets really nervous around me. We haven't talked since last year. Does he like me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might like you, but you'll have a better idea of that if you start talking to him! If you used to talk in class, it won't be awkward to start talking again, so talk to him after school or ask him to eat with you and your friends at lunch! If you start getting to know each other as friends again, you will get to spend more time together and will have a better idea of whether he likes you.

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by penwigen on 11/9/2012 10:46:33 PM

Last year my crush and I sat next together in everyone of my class. We flirted a ton. I still like him, but I don't know if he still likes me. We have one class together, drama. We are constantly finding ourselves staring at one another and we smile at each other in the hall going from one class to another. When he is near me he acts very unusual sort of like he doesn't want to make mistake. However we never talk to each other. Does it sounds like he likes me?

Hey girl,