1 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

MODMOMOD!!
alright, this guy at camp was really cool and every girl had a crush on him. Luckily me and my girllys made it in with him and his friends. Since it was a sleepaway camp we had every meal together and we sat at the camp fire all together. One night an innoying younger boy sat down next to me. Since he practicaly ran the boys side of camp he told him to get up so he could sit next to me. And he said thought you might like me better. Anyway everyone thought he liked me. But his best friend who was also my best friend told me that he said he liked another girl. But he told me he didnt like her when i asked him. What should i do. HELP

Hey girl,

This sounds like a pretty complicated situation everyone wants to weigh in on, but the only way to know what's really going on is to talk to the guy yourself. If you talk with each other honestly you will know how he feels, and if he's not ready for a relationship, you can still be friends.

Meghan D.

by ealaplante on 11/9/2012 10:02:09 PM

modmodmod
if you ask out a guy what do you say? what do you say after he says yes? no? thanks!

Hey girl,

If you want to ask a guy out, you don't have to say anything too out of the ordinary because you want it to sound natural and to sound like you! Just ask if he wants to hang out sometime! If he says yes, you can make plans about what you want to do (eating, roller skating, movie, etc.). And if he says no, it doesn't have to be awkward--just say you hope you can still be friends and leave it at that. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 11/9/2012 9:41:53 PM

So I have two classes with my crush and we sit at the same table in one period. It seems like he might be flirting with me at times, he talks to me and makes eye contact. But he's popular and i'm not really so how can i get him to notice me more or possibly like me?

Hey girl,

Don't let "popularity" get you down--it's totally overrated! If he already talks to you, that's great! Since you already know each other, try to get to know him more by inviting him to sit with your friends at lunch or hang out with your friends and you after school. If you keep getting to know him as friends, he will definitely notice you Smile

Meghan D.

by StageBlaze99 on 11/9/2012 9:27:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
why do all the wrong guys like me? This guy in my English class sits across from me. He does a lot of the things mentioned above. I don't like him, so I'm trying to not talk to him as friendly as I talk to the other boy who sits near me in that class. I am hoping he does not think I like him, because I am simply too nice (it's a flaw, I swear) to be totally mean to him or ignore him completely. So any ideas on how to act completely uninterested (because I do not like him)? Thanks!
Also this had happened during the summer too, a guy loved me (literally. no joke) and I liked him back for a while but then did not like him as I got to know him more? Anyway he still likes/loves me and I don't return his affection. It's good that he goes to a diff school but still...how do I get him to move on? He's liked me for 5 months....and told me he loves me.

Hey girl,

It sounds like guys like you because you're kind, which is a good thing! You don't have to be mean to the guy you don't want to lead on--you can still be nice as friends but if he tells you he likes you it's ok to be clear and say you want to just be friends with him. As for the other guy, if he still contacts you, be firm in saying you only want to be friends. He will move on in his own time.

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 11/9/2012 9:25:34 PM

So, I like this guy and I sit with him in one of my classes. He talks to me and makes eye contact, but he is popular and I'm not so popular. How, can I get him to notice me more or possibly like me?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by StageBlaze99 on 11/9/2012 9:19:45 PM

Today, I learned that my crush likes me. He asked me who I like(again) and I said I wasn;t gonna say. Then, he asked me what he was like, so I discribed him and I asked what his crush was like and he described me! I was so happy!! I also know because little signs like he always wants me to sit next to him. Smile

So girls, look for little signs such as, if he always smiles at you. Also, don't jump to the conclusion of "He doesn't like me and he never will". Good luck ladies!

by scamp24 on 11/9/2012 3:34:30 PM

ok so there's this guy at my school...he's not really friends with my friends but he sits with us anyway. The problem is none of us really like him and he's been kind of creepy to me lately. Calling me weird nicknames, trying to hug me, and trying to get me to help him with his homework...whats up with him? Is there any way my friends and i can tell him we don't really want to hang out with him?

Hey girlie, I'm afraid there's no nice way to kick this guy out of your lunch table, but you can let him know that you're not interested. It does sound like he likes you. Just flat out tell him that you're not really into the nick names and the next time he goes in for a hug, put your hands out inf ront of you to stop him and tell him your not a hugging kind of person. If he asks for help with his homework, suggest he find a tutor.  If he doesn't get the hint and tries to ask you out, you'll just have to tell that you're not interested. Good luck, girl

Lauren I.

by izzy girl on 11/9/2012 12:32:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
yesterday I saw my bf and my BFF kissing, I don't know what to do and I'm too angry to talk to either one of them about it, i thought I could trust my BFF but Now I can't, I don't know what to do, and they don't know I saw. It wasn't even like a short kiss it was like a make out. It makes my cry just thinking about it. Help!??! I dont know what to do!

Wow girl, this is really tough and I'm sorry you have to go through this. I imagine you're confused and mad, sad and betrayed all at the same time, and these feelings are all totally normal. If ya don't want to talk to them just yet, you can go ahead and calm down and take some time to yourself to think. But when you are ready to deal with this sitch, step one is to definetly break up with this jerk. If he kissed your BFF, he is willing to cheat on you and thinks of himself himself and cares more about being selfish than he cares about your feelings. Dump him dump him dump him. You don't need a guy like him in your life. There are good guys out there that don't cheat and that will appreciate you and be great boyfriends. So when you're ready, keep an eye out for a new sweetie and I'm sure you'll find someone great. As for your BFF, I agree that she betrayed your trust and you're prob not going to be able to trust her the same again. Tell her this. Have a talk with her how you feel. like that dating dud, you deserve better than a friend that betrays your trust. Start hanging out with some of your other gal palls to help ya get over this sitch. Watch funny movies, blast T Swift, have sleepovers and do whatever you like to do with your friends. Maybe if your BFF is really sorry (and acts like it!) you guys can talk it out and one day you might be able to be friends again  (even if you arn't best friends). Good luck girl, and keep me posted. xoxo

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 11/9/2012 12:21:49 PM

Mod mod mod!
I've asked this question three times on different articles but it hasn't been answered...So, answer this please?
My mom is having a fall festival at our house tomorrow, and my crush is coming. I think he likes me (he asks me to go bowling with him, but I couldn't because it was my sisters birthday,) but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him in person since August, despite the fact that we live in the same town, but we text a lot. I really wanna make a move, but I don't know how...Help?
Thanks in advance<3

Hey girlie, so sorry your question hasn't been answered! Sometimes we mods get so many questions that a few slip by here and there. Sorry about that! A fall festival at your house sounds like a blast, and def the perfect opportunity to chat up your crush. And if he asked you to go bowling, we know for sure that he likes hanging out with you. So it sounds like he might even like ya back! At this party, be sure to get chatty with him and be a little flirty. At the end of the day, why not ask him to go bowling with you? You could say something like, "how about a redo since I couldn't come last time. Do you want to go bowling next weekend?" good luck, girl. You got this!

Lauren I.

by Graciegang on 11/9/2012 12:04:39 PM

My crush does the first thing and the last thing Smile

by kikidee12 on 11/9/2012 10:36:08 AM