11 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

12 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

13 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

This boy and me kind of had a fight, and then yesterday, he smiled at me and tickled my neck. This isn't the first time he touched me. He likes to pat my head and rest his arm on my shoulder. He already denied liking me, so what does this mean?

Hey girlie, it sounds like either this guy likes you or he's just a big flirt.  Does he do this to all the girls?

Lauren I.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/9/2012 9:48:35 AM

So at the school dance a few weeks ago, I had to stay afterschool for student council, with my crush. We were talking a lot, because we're somewhat friends. But after the dance started, he was like my stalker. When I went to the bathroom, he said "I'll wait right here" and he waited for me. I was sorta creeped out. He seemed truely interested in me. Does this mean he likes me? We talk a lot in homeroom, but he's not in any of my classes this year.

Hey girlie, yet it sounds like he likes you!

Lauren I.

by shadow777 on 11/9/2012 8:39:16 AM

MODMOD!!! How can I dress up my school uniform? My uniform is a red kilt pleated skirt,a red jacket when its cold(they aren't really strict about jackets we can wear black, dark blue or brown ones, I wear black and brown ones) a white shirt a red tie and dark red blazer(we have the choice to wear it or not, I don't wear it).We aren't allowed to wear long earrings,bracelets,big watches,makeup,nail polish.We can wear small necklaces only under our shirt. This uniform is absolutely horrible, is it even possible to dress it up??

Hey girlie, it sounds like you're pretty limited. Why not just embrace the fact that ya don't have to stress too much in the morning about jazzing up  your uniform. Instead, get creative with your backpack, folders, binders, and inside your locker. These are great ways to show your personality without going against the uniform code. You could also work on doing something fancy with your hair. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by mininami28 on 11/9/2012 4:30:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Lynae P.
Before my parents got divorced we didnt really do much for thanksgiving we just went out to dinner at like a fancy restaurant so that we wouldn't have to pick between my moms side or my dads side. So no my moms side doesn't always go to Oregon and I've never been to Hawaii or Oregon before. Which one do I pick?

Mhmm. This is a toughie. I would pick Hawaii, because the chance to go there again might not come up. Visiting Oregon is much easier. Which parent do you live with? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fantastic8805 on 11/9/2012 12:57:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD......
Thanksgiving so nearby, and I can't decide who to spend it with!! My parents are divorced and my dads side is going to Hawaii and my moms side is going to Oregon. I'm supposed to make up my mind by November 10th (it's the 8th now) and I told my mom and dad that I've already picked but I'm not gonna tell them till the tenth. Help! I'm really confused on where to go, I reallywant to see the beaches in Hawaii but I also really want to go to a foodcart and a lake in Portland Oregon!!

Hey fantastic8805, does your mom side always go to Oregon for Thanksgiving? Xoxo

Lynae P.