4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

How to tell if he likes you, likes you

We all agree that it’s totally frustrating when you can’t tell if your crush likes you back. I mean, is he that friendly to everybody? Or just...

I really like this guy. Before I liked him, I would catch him lookng at me at lunch. I look back then he looks away. Now I like him since I know him better now but I'm afraid that when he looked at me and I didn't smile, he doesn't like me anymore (if he did before). Help?
THx!

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if you can tell whether or not he liked you just from that, but maybe you could keep talking to him and spending time with him as friends to see how he acts around you and get a better sense of whether or not he likes you!

by PeculiarGurl on 2/22/2013 9:16:58 PM

I have a really big crush on my classmate and my classmates don't know about it.
They told me that my crush likes me and then they ask me if I like him and I say no cause I'm too scared to tell anyone and my close friends told me to not hang out with him cause they said that he acts like a pervert which I don't think. Me and my crush have a lot in common he loves to play basketball, we're really bad at science, and once there was a guy that was making fun of me and my crush told that jerk to shut up which I thought was really sweet.
Should I listen to my friends or should I still hang out with him?

Hey girl, if you want to hang out with your crush, go for it.  It's probs best to tell your close friends that you're hanging out with him, though, even if you're not ready to tell them that you like him yet.

Karin E.

by Jillianrox1 on 1/28/2013 2:28:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This guy who I like used to be my guy friend, and now we aren't in any of the same classes so we kind of just stopped talking. He's super popular (and I'm not). How do I get him to notice me quickly? Because I only see him in the hallways. How do I start talking to him again without it being awkward? Please help! Smile

Hey smilesforyou, mhmm let's see. Do you still have his number? Do you guys have any of the same friends? If so, send him a quick text saying "Hey, haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been?". If you two have a friend tell them to tell him you said what's up and was thinking about him. If you see him in the hallways or cafeteria wave and smile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by smilesforyou on 1/11/2013 5:23:04 PM

There are NO cute guys in my grade at all..except one kid who is my friend but I don't like him. Well my so called bestie revealed my crush from 3 years ago! (grrr)and said I liked him because i AGREED WITH HER HE WAS CUTE! How do I fix my friendship with him and how can I forgive her!

hey! tell him she exaggerated, which is true and if he's a good friend he'll understand. With your friend it might take time for you to stop being mad, so give yourself a little time away from her while you try to forgive her. and tell her not to do that again. good luck!

Helen S.

by fluffaca on 1/10/2013 8:33:02 PM

Hey! So I started talking to this guy in class and the whole semester we got to know each other a little more. It kinda seemed like he liked me, like super observant when I was talking to him and he was always leaning towards me (he sat in front of me so he had to turn around) but I'm in a different class now and only get to see him when I'm walking to another class. I reallly really like him because he was so sweet and kind. i just dont want toreally make a move without seeming despereate?What should I do?

by Ajrunsxc on 1/8/2013 1:22:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, i like this dude. He always stares and smiles at me, with a smile that will blow you away. So, my "friend", likes him too. she always Gets between things, like when he and I are speaking. One day, he was getting something, and his hand landed on mine. We both blushed and smiled, but the bad thing was, she was there! She kept being rude to me, but I don't know what to do! I still like him, but, what?

Hey girl,

I know it's super tough to have the same crush as your friend, but do you really want to let a guy get between you and your friendship? She's probably just acting that way because she's jealous or sad--she probably feels the exact same way you do! Before you make a move with your crush, I would talk to your friend and make sure she would be okay with it if he liked you (and you should say the same to her, because in the end, don't you both want each other to be happy?). If she's not okay with it, you could focus your effort into finding another guy your friend doesn't like. It's not worth destroying your friendship for a guy you're not sure likes either of you!

by LovinPiee on 1/7/2013 7:09:41 PM

Omg that so true! i like this kid at school and he waits for me after class and hugs me but were just friends he hasnt ask me out but he always romantic asking to hang out with him to the mall but we are never alone!!

by jlopez23 on 1/4/2013 1:04:33 AM

Mod please Smile
I like this dude, and we used to be friends, and I know that he thought i was cute, but he found out that I like him and now we've said like two words to each other. I have a MONSTER crush, but he has one of equal size on this really pretty rich girl (she's my complete opposite). I could deal with hiding my feelings, but I mostly just want the friendship back because he's one of the only people I can have long book talks with about decent books. I would love to date him, but I just mostly want to hang out with him without it being so awkward and him ignoring me every day.

Hey Girl, chatting with him is the only way to get that relationship back. bring up that new book you just read and a conversation will naturally come.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/3/2013 3:26:36 PM

~MOD MOD MOD~
Hi there, I just signed up to ask this question, so I'm kinda new Smile. I just changed schools this year, a regular school to an online school due to it being full. I still like my crush from last year, but I have no idea how to start talking to him or if he's available. We were awesome friends and I wanna ask him to do something fun with me. I try to contact my friends from last year, but they don't want to talk or they're busy all the time, unlike me.. Help! How do I start talking to him again?! D:

Hey Chica, check out Facebook or an old school directory.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Sftball_girl on 1/3/2013 1:32:13 AM

im 16 and i really like this boy and we havent talked in a long time somewhat only messaging on facebook but thats been a while back and yesterday night he asked if i had a phone and if so to give him my number and he said he would text me as soon as he got it!!!! i was so excited but i need help on like how to keep a convo going and intresting and somewhat flirty ina way...so he knows im intrested!can you help???(:

hey girl! to keep the conversation going, make sure to make questions and ask him about himself and what hes up to (in a casual not creepy sorta way). also, make sure to crack plenty of jokes to keep the convo light and flirty. have fun! xoxo

Katie L.

by crystalRR on 12/31/2012 1:11:17 PM

Mod
Also a lot of my comments from like 3 weeks ago aren't showing up yet.

hey! I'll look out for them Smile

Helen S.

by vegetariansrule on 12/27/2012 11:56:42 AM

ModMODmOd
Ok... so there's this guy who I like & we were friends last year and joked around about how people are already dating even though we're only 10 but now we are in middle school and my feelings have totally changed about him, cuz i like, like him now and I am scared to tell him though and it feels weird to talk to him now. What should I do plz help! Ps I'm only 11 and sorry this is so long.

hey! Just think of him like any friend and the talking will come naturally. good luck! Smile

Helen S.

by vegetariansrule on 12/27/2012 11:55:02 AM

MODMODMOD!!! so i really like this guy, and i think he likes me back. the main probablem is that i am shy, and he is super popular with my school, while im not. i would like to go out with him, but i dont know what to say. or do. should i ask him? or should i wait? plz help!!!

hey girl! There's nothing wrong with being a little shy. If he likes you, he'll make a move on his own! just be sure to keep flirting with him. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by lili-ana on 12/24/2012 2:46:01 AM

MOD
I would do that, but he's a year older than me and our school is really strict about separating grades, so I don't see him much and I don't have his number Frown So, what can I do there?

Hey girl, I think a different mod answered your first question...but maybe you can find him on some type of social media and talk to him on there. Or leave him a note in his locker with your number on it?

lauren r.

by Cal1010 on 12/22/2012 9:34:07 AM

So there is this boy I like, let's just call him Bob. Bob and I are really good friends, but how do I get him to ask me out? And, how to I keep him from thinking he is friend zoned?

Hey girl,

If you are already friends, that's good because you have the excuse to talk to him! Try talking to him more after school and at lunch, and maybe ask him to dance with you next time you have a dance! Or, if you really don't want him to think he's in the friend zone, you could tell him you like him and ask him out yourself! Good luck!

by Cal1010 on 12/21/2012 10:57:09 PM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:32:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so i have a crush we will call him s so s and i would always talk. But now these past couple weeks we don't talk AT ALL and i don't know why i have not changed what so ever but my bff(who also likes him)say's they talk all the time it now was the other way around.can you try to tell me why he does not talk to me or what i could do to talk to him. plus this girl thinks i like him and i had to lie and say i don't so i kinda can't be super flirty are anything like that. by thanks

Hey Girl, I don't know what to say. Its difficult to explain why a guy isnt talking to you because we have so little information. it's okay to flirt a little, your friend won't think you're lying. Try to make some convo and see whats up. You can text him first too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by rockrocker101 on 12/11/2012 3:53:15 PM

me & my friend like each other & sometimes we want to hangout out of school. there isn't any shopping centers or restaurants around our school so we don't hangout at the end of the day. he invited me over to his house but if i walk, it'll take about 20 minutes! what should we do?

Hey chica, here's an idea: meet between your houses, which would only be about a 10 minute walk for each of you.  Then, you can stroll around the neighborhood or decide to walk to his house together (and mabs a nice parent can pick you up later).  Want more cute date ideas?  Check out this page.

Karin E.

by rawrhannah10 on 12/10/2012 3:02:08 AM

MOD MOD!
So, theres this guy that has been on my mind. We were really close friends like five years ago (4th grade haha) but recently (since the summer) hes been texting me a lot and will try and talk to me in the halls between classes. I like him, and I would think he likes me back, but I've noticed he talks to other girls too, I'm just not sure if he wants to talk to them as much as me... I'm really want to know if there is some way I can find out if he likes me or hint at him that I like him!! Also I've noticed that around our friends he doesn't really look at me but if we're alone he'll make eye contact!! Smile

Hey girl! It may be hard, but the best way to find out is to just ask him! Be brave and tell him if you think you're crushing on him a little. It might be super nerve-wracking to be the first to say something, but sounds like he may be a bit shy. If nothing else, you will feel great that you had the courage to show him!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by erinclarinet on 12/7/2012 9:02:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i like this boy.. idk if he likes me bakc. i dnt want to tell him i like him yet. i wanna see how he feels about me first but not make it obvi tht i like him. so i want to give him hints little ones to show tht i like him to see wat he does back n see if he likes me in any way like dating way :/

Try texting him. It's a great start and if he texts you first the next day or is really into the conversation, than he could start to feel your vibes! You go girl!
mailyse f.

by katymarielove on 12/7/2012 3:55:27 PM

MOD MOD
I like this guy. And two weeks ago he asked for my number. We've been texting ever since and have hung out in a group a couple of times. Is it too soon to know if he likes me? I'm starting to get my hopes up and i don't want my heart to be broken by him... Do you think he may like me?

Hey girlie, I'd say it may be too soon just because you've never hung out one-on-one. Easy way to counter this is to amp up the flirting a lil bit and see how he responds. You may just get a text from him askin to hangout solo. Start showin signs your into him and he'll get the message. If not, it was worth a try, and at least he didn't lead you on..hope this helps!

Jenn S.

by megkoe on 12/6/2012 9:28:07 PM

So the guy I like kinda dose this stuff he always stares at me and when I try to talk to him he always smiles and he jokes around and says funny stuff in class and always looks at me when he dose it ,dose it mean he likes me or???

by Music lover 155 on 12/6/2012 2:13:06 AM

. I'm in seventh grade and I go to high school and I've been noticing that older boys are flirting with me and not so much my friends. It's making me sort of uncomfortable when they make inappropriate comments to me. What do I do? Also I'm more developed and taller that my friends. Could tha be why?

Hey girlie, I bet that's why. They're probably hitting on you because you look older. When they make comments, they're looking for you to react. Just ignore them and they'll eventually start to get bored with it.

Lauren T.

by nattyj<3 on 12/5/2012 8:28:22 PM

MOD Lynea P. mentioned i could ask for flirting tips!
sooo, (if i cant get her then) could anyone please help with that! THANKS AGAIN TO ALL SOSO MUCH!
p.s. since i got some more characters, i also wanted to say this info isnt just for me, but my BFF also has a crush so i'll b passing this to her also! haha Tong
THANKS! ♥

by music<3er on 12/3/2012 11:29:44 PM

MOD
ok so i've been really good friends with this guy for 3 years and then we werent really friends randomly. now i like him and i cant tell if he likes me. we talked on twitter and i always catch him staring and when im talking to his friends he always comes up and tries to be near me. my friends think he likes me but im not sure so i was wondering how to tell if he likes me and how to flirt with him! pleaseee help thanks!

Hey girl,

I would try talking to him in person to get a better sense of if he likes you! You could try talking to him one on one at lunch or after school, or set up a study date for an upcoming test. If you keep getting to know him as friends it might be more clear whether he likes you or not!

by soccergirl444 on 12/3/2012 8:41:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok, so. i rreeeeally like this guy, jackson, and he is supercute. he's really funny, he's even sweet. So the problem is that im a very shy person. Jackson has a bgf (best girl friend) named alisha. i've heard alisha talking about jackson with her friends (yuhknow, typical girly, 'ive got a crush' speak.) so i am worried that alisha and jackson are going out, and i'll look dumb for taking a risk and asking him out. so, what do you think that i should do?
please help

Hey girl,

If you are not sure if he is dating her, maybe you should try getting to know him as friends instead of asking him out right away. That way you can get to know each other and he also might mention if he is dating her.

by perfect n' popular on 12/3/2012 8:38:36 PM

MOD!
okay,I'm crushing on this guy and I'm not 100% sure if he likes me... I mean, he makes me smile and all, a lot, but i just don't know... he's one of the more popular guys, and I'm not one of the most popular girls. idk... he complimented me a few times... but i have only known him from when school started. i mean it goes from i know he prob likes me to i don't know if he does. he is a really good person, everything i could dream of in a guy! we sit back to back (cuz we sit in "pods" desks together to make a big square) and if the teach is in the middle of the room talking, then we face her, i admit, i do lean towards,and he does too. (now b4 i say this, i gotta say, he is a very playful, funny, kidding, kinda person a know?)so, long story short, he knew i was tryin to pack up, i asked him to move his chair in a bit and instead scooted back all the way to my desk and smiled. i know this whole thing was a bit long, could u plz help!? thanks!!!

Hey music<3er, awww sounds like he could like you, even if it is as just a friend. He seems friendly and fun, so continue getting to know him. Maybe flirt a little and see what happens. Write me back if you need flirting tips? And oh don't let that popularity stuff get to your head, because it doesn't seem like it bothers him any. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by music<3er on 12/2/2012 9:53:09 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by dianaana34 on 12/2/2012 6:50:49 AM

MODMODMOD!!!! help!!! earlier in the year, one of my friends committed suicide. after i was a wreck. no matter what i tried, for over a week nothing seemed right. after a few days, my crush started talking to me and trying to make me laugh which helped tons!!! but since im much better now, he doesnt seem to talk as much although my friend says she sometimes sees him looking at me and is fairly certain he likes me. but he doesnt seem to pay as much attention, although he is always asking about how i am and how my break was. does he like me or is he simply being nice??

Hey girl, I am terribly sorry about your friend! As far as your crush goes, why don't you start a conversation! He's definitely being nice to you, and if he's looking at you probably has some feelings there as well. Try and talk with him more, definitely.

lauren r.

by lili-ana on 12/1/2012 2:46:01 AM

mod!! i really lik this boy in my class, and ever since one of my other friends (his name was tony) died, he has been paying more attention to me. at first i thought it was just him being nice, but i have gotten as over it as i can, yet he still normally is always paying attentioin to me. but if i ever ask him about it (or anything he does concerning me for that matter) he always is all like "i do?" and walks away. does he actually like me or is he just being nice to me becuase im new and one of my first friends had died on me?

Hey girl, sometimes guys do things and they don't even realize what they're doing. I think he's definitely showing compassion and kindness to you and its possible in doing so, that he likes you! I would give it some time and feel it out. If you think he's flirting with you, and you want to go out with him sometime, ask him to hang out!

lauren r.

by Lili-Ana on 12/1/2012 1:42:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so im in 5th grade so i dont have like different classes i go to. So my crush he is in the other room. But we have like a big sliding door so we see eachother alot, especally at lunch time. But he is always REALLY funny around me and my BFF (who likes him too). But his other friend (who lied to me a lot!) Said that he liked me AND my BFF. But my ex, he said that he didnt know who my crush liked (it is kinda weird cuz' my ex is my crush's best friend) Im just really confused if he likes me. He is funny, nice, playfully mean, helpful (if i drop my lunch box he will pick it up for me etc.) and is sometimes caught starring Smile. So maybe u could help me out and like, idk see if thoses signs mean he likes me or my BFF. If u cant It is ok. Thanks so much Mod! xoxoxoxo

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's being flirty, though I can't tell you whether or not he likes you since I'm not there. Keep being friends with him and talking to him at lunch and after school, and once you get to know each other more you might get a better idea of whether he likes you. Good luck!

by lindseymimi10 on 11/30/2012 10:17:12 PM

This advice works! Thank you!!!

by LivieLoo on 11/28/2012 6:48:13 PM

Thank y'all so much for giving me advice! That boy I liked asked me out today. He liked me too! I followed the tips that you guys from girlslife gave me and they worked!

by basketballislife21 on 11/27/2012 6:19:49 PM

Thank You!! This helps with me alot, too (I agree, I can never tell if me crush likes me that way or not)! Smile

by Hotgal on 11/27/2012 4:16:13 PM

Moddddddd!!!!!!
There are these three guys in my class ill call them A, B, C last year I really liked A and I was pretty sure he liked me back because he always went out of his way to talk to me and make me laugh. Over the summer I kinda lost interest with him because he kinda started to annoy me. But I'm pretty sure he still likes me but im not sure if i still like him. So now I have a crush on B but he's like one of my BGF and I'm not sure if he likes me or not and I think he might know that I like him. And to make things even more complicated there is C who is best friends with B and hes my other BGF who I kinda like but sometimes he's kinda mean and he's never gone out with anyone. (And I'm in private school so there's only one class of each grade) WHAT DO I DO IM SO LOST PLEASE HELP!!!!

It seem to me that you like B the most. It looks like you lost interest with A and you're sure with C. Even though you and B are good friends, maybe he feels the same way about you. Try flirting with him and see if he catches on and goes along with it. Maybe you guys could hang out more too! Good luck!
mailyse f.

by izzy2120 on 11/26/2012 2:11:30 AM

BF-Kurt
BFF-Jelly
BFF's BF-Glob
My boyfriend Kurt was so romantic and he always smelled so good. I loved him because of this. But all the sudden he always wanted to go on double dates with Jelly and Glob. I was okay with it until he broke up with me and went out with Glob. I was so confused. Since when was Kurt GAY!!!!! I still can't seem to get over him. But he likes men!!!!

by 2000mmb2 on 11/24/2012 7:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So I kinda have been crushing on my best guy friend. At the school dance all my friends stood me up, except him. Niether of us had much fun (most of his friends ditched him too.) then the last slow song came on. And I swear to god everyone and their brother came over told us to dance, made little hand hearts around us, or asked us if we liked each other. We didn't dance ( cause earlier he joked about setting me up with one of his friends and I said I don't want to dance with anyone) which was nice of him to respect my wishes, but now I feel awkward. Like we should go out. Cause he told me last week he stopped liking his crush and won't tell me who the new one is. Everyone thinks it is me but if it is what do I say? I don't want to loose one of my best friends if it doesn't work out. I am completely lost. What should I do? I don't want to be upfront about the dance situation, but I feel like we need to talk.

Hey girl,

You're right to not dwell on the dance sitch--what's done is done, but there will definitely be more dances in the future! If you want to tell him, just let him know that you still want to be friends either way, no matter what his reaction is. It might be a little awkward at first, but I'm sure you could still be friends with him regardless of the outcome. Good luck!

by RicharA on 11/23/2012 11:14:08 PM

I like this boy, and I really don't know if he likes me. It's really confusing. I just started middle school this year, and I just met him this year. He's really cute, and I think that sometimes I catch him looking at me, but I don't know. I sit next to him in 1st period, and we joke around. We smile at eachother sometimes. I just broke up with my last boyfriend, but I really like this boy. I hope he likes me too. Does he like me?

Hey girlie, sounds like you two already have the basics of flirting down, so I'd encourage you to keep up with that. It seems like he's def interested so for some tips on how to take the next step check these posts out.. good luck hun!

Jenn S.

by basketballislife21 on 11/23/2012 2:26:18 PM

So I have a crush on this guy. I have known him since I was really little. We grew up together. Now he is 13 and I am 11, and he is almost fourteen in January but I really like him and he is all I can think about all day. He smiles at me a lot and I think we are really close, but I don't know if he likes me. Once, he asked me to get his baseball glove for him. It was across the field and I went to go get it and came back to give it to him and he smiled and said "Thanks!"
I don't know if he likes me> Does he? By the way we have not seen each other in six months!

by sophia6910 on 11/22/2012 11:00:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy who goes to my church and he's a grade ahead of me and goes to my school. One day, he took my phone, put his # in it, and told me to text him. I did. We both started developing feelings for each other. But since then, he's had 2 girlfriends, but broke up with one of them because he still likes me. The other one broke up with him. A few days ago, we had a conversation about him liking me & me liking him, but I found out yesterday he isn't sure if he likes me or not anymore. I reaaaally like him and I'm not sure what I should do!
P.S: He's super nice and it's really hard to get over him! Trust me! I've tried!

Hey babe,

I know it seems hard to get over him, but if he isn't sure about his feelings for you, it's so not cool to keep leading you on. If you really like him then you should talk to him about your feelings and let him know what you're thinking, after all he can't read your mind. If he isn't sure whether or not he likes you as more and more time passes then it's time to make a decision. You shouldn't waste your time being hung up on a guy that doesn't care about you as much as you care about him. It's so easy to get in the mindset that there isn't anyone else there like him, but to put in in perspective, think of all the people you've yet to meet. No matter how cliche this sounds, there are plenty of fish in the sea and you shouldn't settle for a guppy. Good luck, xoxo!

alexis g.

by livelaughlove99 on 11/20/2012 11:25:26 AM

MOD
I have a boyfriend who goes to a different school, but I have a guy friend at my school who I think likes me. I know that he used to like me, but I think he still does. I have a tendency to flirt a bit when I talk to my guy friends, and I don't want to lead him on. How can I still be nice without leading him on?

Hey babe,

When it comes to guy friends it's important to set boundaries, especially if you don't want to lead him on. Try not to hang out one on one, instead make sure you're with a group of friends that way he doesn't assume anything about the situation. If you're super close talking to him about it might help you destroy any weird tension. You friendship is more important than his confusion over the feelings between you two, right? xoxo

alexis g.

by lissau2737 on 11/20/2012 8:48:51 AM

so i like this guy but im not sure if he (still) likes me? I will start from the beginning.I met him when i was on a trip to my states capitol and from there i gave him my number(he asked for it). it was two weeks before i heard from him. he texted me and asked if i wanted to do something over the weekend. so we ended up going to the movies together(he lives in a city about 15-30 min.from mine)and i thought it went pretty well. he didnt hold my hand or hug me or anything though. after the movie his parents gave me a ride home and he met my dad quickly at the door of my house. he basically said he would take me out again(he said something of taking me out a second time, like dinner and a movie) and i havent heard from him since. it has been a few days over two weeks since the date. i texted him this saturday and asked how he was lately but he never replied.sometimes my phone is stupid and doesnt send texts, but its equally possible he just didnt reply.please, what do i do??

Hey girl, I'd let him reach out to you for now. It's his turn to communicate since you texted. He may not be interested, but if he is, I promise you he will talk to you again sooner or later. He got a first date with you and said he wanted a second; guys like that don't leave girls hanging forever. Hang in there and keep your mind focused on other things in the meantime.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by athena1006 on 11/19/2012 8:03:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I met this guy back in august at band camp & we hit it off pretty well. I gave him my number and he gave me his because we barely see each other outside of band. I started to really like him, until I saw him holding hands with another girl after practice one day. I didn't text him for two days & that friday at our evening practice he kept trying to get my attention by turning around, calling my name & smiling/waving. Then he did the same thing at our football game the next day during halftime, while we were on the field...turns out him & the girl are only friends, as I found out from one of his friends. I told him that I liked him a week later & he never responded, but we kept talking & still talk like nothing happened. Then the other day at practice he walked past me and said hey and good morning to me and smiled. does this mean anything? does he like me?

Hey girl, I don't think he likes you, likes you, but I think he likes you as a friend. I think what he's trying to do is ignore your confession so you guys can stick to being friends. That said, people are more than their actions. I'd continue being friendly to him and assume for the time being he isn't interested like that unless he says otherwise. He knows how you feel so if he likes you too, he'll make it known. Sorry I don't have better news, girl!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by aeroangel87 on 11/19/2012 7:46:09 PM

Mod mod mod!
Today has been like the worst day of my life! Ok so I have a ton of crushes and my friends know the guys I like. Today my friend Grace told me she found a note between me and one of my friends about who I liked ( the most popular guy in school who had a GF) well that note was basically grace and my conversation earlier. The note was fake because I don't even have that class but then the teacher took it from her and said she was going to give it to the guy because his name was on it. Then Grace kept changing her story of who wrote it! The guy looked at me as he was walking out of the cafeteria. And got begun my friends am I in the line. But I only have one class with him and I use my Spanish name in there and I'm new to the school. Grace told me e asked her who I was and she told him where my locker was. Apparently now the whole school knows I like him! Do you think Grace wrote the note and what should I say to the guy( I've never talked to him)?

Nobody really knows who wrote the note. Maybe you should talk to Grace about it. As for the guy, just ignore him, he may not even know what's going on. I'm sorry it's been such a bad idea, I'm sure things will turn out.
mailyse f.

by Augie on 11/19/2012 4:27:40 PM

mod mod mod
so theres this guy. i don't have a crush on him, though. we have every class together and go on the same bus, so hes basically with me the whole day. i keep on catching him looking at me instead of paying attention to the lesson, and sometimes he sits with me on the bus even when his two friends are sitting alone. i don't even know him that well, but because of us having all our classes together, he probably got to know me better based on what i did in class, or what ever happened. i think he likes me, but it might just be me being impulsive. what do you think?

Hey soccacheer, yeah sounds like he likes ya to me. He's always sitting and talking with you every chance he gets, sounds like a crush to me. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 11/18/2012 11:06:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD (LAUREN T.)
Well, I'm not positive if he still does them or not?

Hey girlie, in my opinion I don't think it's an issue unless it becomes one. Don't worry about it for now, and if he ends up doing drugs or pressuring you into doing drugs then he's not a good guy for you.

Lauren T.

by BeachCoffee on 11/18/2012 8:31:52 PM

Here's the thing, I like this guy who was one of my casts for a play. He's a junior and I'm a freshman. I really think he likes me because when we were watching a show together with the whole cast he made sure to sit by me, and he even reached down and held my hand halfway through the show. He offers me rides all the time, and he is a fantastic guy! Except for one thing... he has done drugs before, and I'm not into that kind of stuff, and he doesn't seem like the guy to pressure me into doing it too, so I'm not worried about that at all. What do you think? Advice? Please and thank you.

Hey girlie, it definitely sounds like he likes you. But you say he's done drugs before, so if that means he's not doing them anymore then everything is fine. Just see what happens and if he tries to pressure you into then back away.

Lauren T.

by BeachCoffee on 11/18/2012 5:05:16 PM

Mod mod mod
So the guy I like already has a girlfriend and I see them hugging and holding hands in the hall. He is in a grade above me and I have one class with him. I don't want to give up on him, so what should I do?

Hey girl,

You can't make a move while he has a girlfriend, so try to stay friends with him for now and keep your options open to other guys. There might be a chance if he's single in the future, but right now he's happy with his girlfriend, so try to be happy for him, too.

by LilTigel on 11/17/2012 11:05:08 PM

Mod mod mod
So the guy I like already has a girl friend. I see them in the hallway hugging and holding hands. He is in a grade above me and we have one class together, and I don't want to give up on him. What should I do?

by LilTigel on 11/17/2012 11:02:12 PM

mod mod mod
theres two guys that i really like and they both liked me last year. one of them flirted with me a few weeks ago but now he stopped but i heard that he still likes me. i dont have any classes with the other one but he knew that i liked him this year and my friend says he likes me back but im not sure. im rlly confused pls help!

hey! I think you should try to hang out with these guys more. If you do then you can judge for yourself how they feel about you Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by bandgeek45 on 11/17/2012 1:50:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so i have a crush who i really like and,he always comes up and talks to me.He flirts with me and even gave me a nickname.Plus i read all your artices on how to tell if a guy likes you and he does all those things.But i found out that he just got a girlfriend who's in all or most of my classes.What should i do, i really like him? PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE THX

hey girl! ouch, thats no fun. the same thing actually happened to me recently too. sometimes guys are just CONFUSING, and theres sadly nothing we can do about that. maybe he likes multiple girls at a time, or maybe he was leading you on, but either way he doesn't sound worth your time. try your best to move on and look for a new crush. plenty of fish in the sea, happy fishing Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by rockrocker101 on 11/16/2012 7:03:30 AM

Ok sorry for the all caps hahaha but I need some advice. There is this guy I like. Im not sure if he likes me back or not but here are some of the things that make me think he does:
-I catch him look at me
-when our eyes catch he gives me a smile
-he always says hi and how are you to me
-we had a sadie hawkins dance and I asked another guy as a friend but he didnt know and came up and was like "So ____ huh? news travels fast" then after the dance he asked how the dance was (he didnt go and didnt know that the guy I asked couldnt go)
-he pokes me sometimes
-he sometimes brings up stuff we talked about before
-he asks me funny questions
-in bio he likes it when I help him and usually goes to my table
The problem is he is super nice to everyone and so I dont know if he is like this to a lot of other girls and people he hangs with or if he likes me...
So I was wondering what you think.
Thanks for any help!!!!
-Zobo251

Hey Zobo251, mhmm this is tricky, especially since you don't know how he interacts with other girls. Try flirting a little more on your part and see how he reacts. If he flirts back, he probably likes you. If not he may like you or just prefer you as a friend. Next time you talk try complimenting him or playfully touching him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Zobo251 on 11/15/2012 10:29:19 PM

So there is that guy I sorta like.(He isn't exactly my main crush, but I would definitely go out with him.)He sits at my table in first hour, and he will try to at funny. Everyday walking back from gym, I see him. Today when I was walking back, I saw him and asked my friend a question. We were smiling and as he walked past I looked at him with the same smile. He had a really funny smile on his face, and looked at the floor.(I think he was blushing.) Does that mean he like likes me? I'm new at this school, and I really want boyfriend. What should I do? P.S. I'm sorta shy. Frown Thanks Smile

by rarepearl on 11/14/2012 5:48:29 PM

So, I like this boy and I don't know if he likes me back. He knows I like him.. But he has been going out with the same girl the whole year breaking up and getting back together with her.. (But she mostly breaks up with him) I don't know if he likes me, and I really want to know. He never really talks to me, but when he does, he smiles really sweet and nicely at the same time ☺ I never know if he's single or not. Anyways, is it a good idea to ask him out, or will he break my heart? Also, does it seem like he likes me? Please reply!!

by graceebloves1d on 11/13/2012 10:34:20 PM

mod!k so i rlly like a guy in 8th n v became pretty close frnds somtime bac but he always ignored me in school n i used to get really pissed off n then do alot of drama infront of him.well then i stoped txtng him coz my fone was locked coz i dint study n told him dat. then he ignored me for like 3-4 days in school alot. suddenly one day he waves ta me wid a cute smile but then i turn away coz i didnt wanna b takn for granted tho i did feel bad after that. then yest while i walking wid my friends he comes up from behind n kinda nudges me n steps on my foot with d same cute smile n i melt (as usual) n i smile bac. my frnd even tells me dat he iquired alot bout me frm her n that he always WANTED to talk bout me! does he like me or something? or shud i wait for some more confirmation? pls help! Smile

Hey girl-

Sounds like he's showing some interest. You can ask him if you want! Or you could just keep flirting and see where things go. xoxo

alexis g.

by sprinkles1206 on 11/13/2012 8:51:16 AM

MOD
i really like this guy from my church but we go to different schools so the only time we see eaach other is a few hours at church every week..even then we only have short time to talk. its also a little weird bc im friends with his sister and i dont want heer to know i like her brother.please helpSmile thanks

Hey girl, why not try hanging with the sister and guy together outside of church? That way you have an excuse to see him but you don't have to make it too clear you're crushing on him. Suggest going to a movie or something small.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by laxchik18 on 11/12/2012 5:44:52 PM

i go t oa girls only school but theres also a boys only school 5v mins away, we meet up alot but i barely ever see my 1st crush and then theres this guy who goes to Tae Kwn do with me he goes to a different school and hes a year older please help

by destinyvalkyrie on 11/12/2012 4:51:43 AM

I like a guy who goes to my school and I think he likes me, but then there is this really sweet guy who goes to another school (he has a girlfriend). I'm sooo confused any advice?

Hey girlie, if the one guy has a girlfriend, he's not really an option for you. And if the other guy might like you too then he sounds like a great choice!

Lauren T.

by dixie21 on 11/11/2012 6:32:21 PM

MOD:
Is it bad and totally unrealistic to like an 18 year old guy if I'm only 14? He's really sweet and not your typical jerky get-in-the-pants kind of guy. Very very nice and kind. And he loves music and acting and dancing. He's such a sweetie!!! Am i crazy for even bothering liking him?

Hey sillygal, of course not. I had soooo many crushes on older guys when I was younger and still do lol. I just think it would be a little much to pursue him. 18 and 14 are too far apart for a relationship girl. You can always be friends and once you get older, make a move. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sillygal on 11/11/2012 2:24:32 AM

MOD
So I'm pretty positive my crush likes me, but I like getting a second opinion Smile He uses my name a lot, he sits next to me all the time, he always walks outta class with and talks to me, he's been really touchy - feely these days (Like, he touches my hair a lot, wants to hug me, stuff like that) and he copies what I'm doing, like if I'm bouncing my leg, he'll start bouncing his leg too. And the other day he complimented me on my boots. And he made this strange joke about wanting to hold my hand and then started nudging me. He likes me right?

Hey girl,

That sounds like he likes you, or else he's just a really flirty guy!

by kikidee12 on 11/10/2012 10:37:44 PM

********Mod********
If ur crush shows 4 out of 5 of these signs, does that sound good? And how, oh how, do I get my crush to ask me out?

Hey girl,

4 out of 5 is a lot, so there's a pretty good chance he likes you! If you want him to ask you out, try hanging out with him as friends--it will let you two get to know each other and will give him opportunities to ask you out if he's ready. You could also ask him out yourself!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 10:20:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So there is this guy, "C". He passed me a sheet of paper saying: 'I might like "A" because ___.' But, I think I read too much because I unfolded it (me being so stupid) and it said: 'Today "P" was talking to R (me) and she laughed. I love the way she laughs! The best thing about her is her personality!!' I think I read too much! And after I gave the note back to him (I folded it back up to make it look like I didn't read the last part) "C" was smiling at me for the rest of the day. Was I supposed to read that? I DUNNO. MY LIFE IS CONFUSING. grrrrrr... So what do I do now? Do I tell him that I think he likes me? Or should I keep it to myself? I haven't told any of my school friends, or any of my friends, really. I haven't told anyone!

Hey girl,

I wouldn't think too much about it--if he passed it to you, he probably assumedyou would read the whole thing! Since you don't know for sure whether he was talking about you or the other girl (and whether or not you should have read the note) I would just act normal around him and not mention it. If he wants to talk to you about it, he'll bring it up!

by Rey on 11/10/2012 10:05:49 PM

Ok so I like this guy and he likes me too. He said that he really wants to aske me out but neither one of us are "allowed" to date. What should I do???

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by citygurl13 on 11/10/2012 2:05:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm a junior in highschool and we have a big day today. It's going to be 57* and cloudy and might rain. Idk what to wear to look cute. However, I need to be able to move around because I'm on the volunteer clean up committee too! Help! Thanks

hey! How about jeans and a cute sweater? cute and comfy and warm!

Helen S.

by Ivorykey96 on 11/10/2012 9:39:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Whenever I'm on my period I cry over nothing. Just last week I was making hot chocolate and I couldn't get it to be hot enough so I started crying, and I couldn't stop for like 30 mins! And I was reading this book for school about friends and one girls friend moved away and I was crying over that for like and hour. How do I stop crying about dumb things when I'm on my period?

Hey girl,

It's normal to be more emotional when you're on your period, so if you're noticing you get sad more easily, try doing more positive things while you have your period, like exercising or hanging out with your friends or family. If you're having fun and staying happy, it will be easier to avoid getting emotional.

by Sarah_12 on 11/10/2012 12:20:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Last year,I liked this one guy(he used to date my friend because I pushed him into it&he later told me that he didnt like how she made a big deal about)&he liked me.we texted&wrote notes to each other.my friends talked about our wedding&his friends pushed him into asking me out. he never did.this year we dont have any classes together&we dont even talk at all.one time he said that he was sorry he couldnt text me because he was so busy.idk if Im reading too into this but I feel like if he likes me he should make time to talk to me.we havent talked in a month now.my friend has asked him if he still likes me&he doesn't give a clear answer but she says that he still kinda does&i have heard other people say that he likes me.i have moved on because I like another guy but sometimes there are these little things that make me wonder why we arent together,like the little comments other people make. Why is he not asking me out or trying to talk to me?what should I do?

Hey girl,

It's possible that he moved on too or that he just isn't ready for a relationship with anyone. But if you miss talking to him, there's no harm in becoming friends again and hanging out casually! Tell him you miss hanging out and ask him to do something as friends--I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you again, too!

by SummerButterflies on 11/10/2012 12:19:40 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
But he still is flirting with me. And all my friends know that this relationship between them isnt gonna work. And I really like him.

Hey girl,

Even if it seems like their relationship isn't going to work, that's really only for them to decide, not you and your friends! If he's flirting with you while dating someone else, that's not a good sign--would you want him to flirt with other girls while he was dating you? I know it's hard since you really like him, but until he's single you should try to avoid flirting with him.

by katicat6 on 11/10/2012 12:07:15 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
So there is a guy I like and he's my friend boyfriend. I have feelings for him and he knows that. But he seems like he is rubbing his relationship in my face. And im getting really P.Oed at him but he still is being fat jerk. And he's making me have more feelings for him. What do I do? Please help I'm really confused!!!!! Frown

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't go for him, especially if his girlfriend is your friend--do you really want to hurt her feelings? If he's rubbing it in your face, he might be trying to give you a hint that he's happy in his relationship, so try giving him some space. And keep your mind open to the possibility of other great guys!

by katicat6 on 11/9/2012 11:29:21 PM

My crush and I sat next to each other in everyone of my classes last year. We flirted a lot! This year we only have one class together, drama. We are constantly finding ourselves making eye contact. And in the hall we are smiling at one another. When he is around me, he acts very unusual. Sort of like he gets really nervous around me. We haven't talked since last year. Does he like me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might like you, but you'll have a better idea of that if you start talking to him! If you used to talk in class, it won't be awkward to start talking again, so talk to him after school or ask him to eat with you and your friends at lunch! If you start getting to know each other as friends again, you will get to spend more time together and will have a better idea of whether he likes you.

by penwigen on 11/9/2012 10:46:33 PM

Last year my crush and I sat next together in everyone of my class. We flirted a ton. I still like him, but I don't know if he still likes me. We have one class together, drama. We are constantly finding ourselves staring at one another and we smile at each other in the hall going from one class to another. When he is near me he acts very unusual sort of like he doesn't want to make mistake. However we never talk to each other. Does it sounds like he likes me?

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by penwigen on 11/9/2012 10:29:49 PM

MODMOMOD!!
alright, this guy at camp was really cool and every girl had a crush on him. Luckily me and my girllys made it in with him and his friends. Since it was a sleepaway camp we had every meal together and we sat at the camp fire all together. One night an innoying younger boy sat down next to me. Since he practicaly ran the boys side of camp he told him to get up so he could sit next to me. And he said thought you might like me better. Anyway everyone thought he liked me. But his best friend who was also my best friend told me that he said he liked another girl. But he told me he didnt like her when i asked him. What should i do. HELP

Hey girl,

This sounds like a pretty complicated situation everyone wants to weigh in on, but the only way to know what's really going on is to talk to the guy yourself. If you talk with each other honestly you will know how he feels, and if he's not ready for a relationship, you can still be friends.

by ealaplante on 11/9/2012 10:02:09 PM

modmodmod
if you ask out a guy what do you say? what do you say after he says yes? no? thanks!

Hey girl,

If you want to ask a guy out, you don't have to say anything too out of the ordinary because you want it to sound natural and to sound like you! Just ask if he wants to hang out sometime! If he says yes, you can make plans about what you want to do (eating, roller skating, movie, etc.). And if he says no, it doesn't have to be awkward--just say you hope you can still be friends and leave it at that. Good luck!

by sailaway11 on 11/9/2012 9:41:53 PM

So I have two classes with my crush and we sit at the same table in one period. It seems like he might be flirting with me at times, he talks to me and makes eye contact. But he's popular and i'm not really so how can i get him to notice me more or possibly like me?

Hey girl,

Don't let "popularity" get you down--it's totally overrated! If he already talks to you, that's great! Since you already know each other, try to get to know him more by inviting him to sit with your friends at lunch or hang out with your friends and you after school. If you keep getting to know him as friends, he will definitely notice you Smile

by StageBlaze99 on 11/9/2012 9:27:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
why do all the wrong guys like me? This guy in my English class sits across from me. He does a lot of the things mentioned above. I don't like him, so I'm trying to not talk to him as friendly as I talk to the other boy who sits near me in that class. I am hoping he does not think I like him, because I am simply too nice (it's a flaw, I swear) to be totally mean to him or ignore him completely. So any ideas on how to act completely uninterested (because I do not like him)? Thanks!
Also this had happened during the summer too, a guy loved me (literally. no joke) and I liked him back for a while but then did not like him as I got to know him more? Anyway he still likes/loves me and I don't return his affection. It's good that he goes to a diff school but still...how do I get him to move on? He's liked me for 5 months....and told me he loves me.

Hey girl,

It sounds like guys like you because you're kind, which is a good thing! You don't have to be mean to the guy you don't want to lead on--you can still be nice as friends but if he tells you he likes you it's ok to be clear and say you want to just be friends with him. As for the other guy, if he still contacts you, be firm in saying you only want to be friends. He will move on in his own time.

by LLL328 on 11/9/2012 9:25:34 PM

So, I like this guy and I sit with him in one of my classes. He talks to me and makes eye contact, but he is popular and I'm not so popular. How, can I get him to notice me more or possibly like me?

by StageBlaze99 on 11/9/2012 9:19:45 PM

Today, I learned that my crush likes me. He asked me who I like(again) and I said I wasn;t gonna say. Then, he asked me what he was like, so I discribed him and I asked what his crush was like and he described me! I was so happy!! I also know because little signs like he always wants me to sit next to him. Smile

So girls, look for little signs such as, if he always smiles at you. Also, don't jump to the conclusion of "He doesn't like me and he never will". Good luck ladies!

by scamp24 on 11/9/2012 3:34:30 PM

ok so there's this guy at my school...he's not really friends with my friends but he sits with us anyway. The problem is none of us really like him and he's been kind of creepy to me lately. Calling me weird nicknames, trying to hug me, and trying to get me to help him with his homework...whats up with him? Is there any way my friends and i can tell him we don't really want to hang out with him?

Hey girlie, I'm afraid there's no nice way to kick this guy out of your lunch table, but you can let him know that you're not interested. It does sound like he likes you. Just flat out tell him that you're not really into the nick names and the next time he goes in for a hug, put your hands out inf ront of you to stop him and tell him your not a hugging kind of person. If he asks for help with his homework, suggest he find a tutor.  If he doesn't get the hint and tries to ask you out, you'll just have to tell that you're not interested. Good luck, girl

Lauren I.

by izzy girl on 11/9/2012 12:32:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
yesterday I saw my bf and my BFF kissing, I don't know what to do and I'm too angry to talk to either one of them about it, i thought I could trust my BFF but Now I can't, I don't know what to do, and they don't know I saw. It wasn't even like a short kiss it was like a make out. It makes my cry just thinking about it. Help!??! I dont know what to do!

Wow girl, this is really tough and I'm sorry you have to go through this. I imagine you're confused and mad, sad and betrayed all at the same time, and these feelings are all totally normal. If ya don't want to talk to them just yet, you can go ahead and calm down and take some time to yourself to think. But when you are ready to deal with this sitch, step one is to definetly break up with this jerk. If he kissed your BFF, he is willing to cheat on you and thinks of himself himself and cares more about being selfish than he cares about your feelings. Dump him dump him dump him. You don't need a guy like him in your life. There are good guys out there that don't cheat and that will appreciate you and be great boyfriends. So when you're ready, keep an eye out for a new sweetie and I'm sure you'll find someone great. As for your BFF, I agree that she betrayed your trust and you're prob not going to be able to trust her the same again. Tell her this. Have a talk with her how you feel. like that dating dud, you deserve better than a friend that betrays your trust. Start hanging out with some of your other gal palls to help ya get over this sitch. Watch funny movies, blast T Swift, have sleepovers and do whatever you like to do with your friends. Maybe if your BFF is really sorry (and acts like it!) you guys can talk it out and one day you might be able to be friends again  (even if you arn't best friends). Good luck girl, and keep me posted. xoxo

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 11/9/2012 12:21:49 PM

Mod mod mod!
I've asked this question three times on different articles but it hasn't been answered...So, answer this please?
My mom is having a fall festival at our house tomorrow, and my crush is coming. I think he likes me (he asks me to go bowling with him, but I couldn't because it was my sisters birthday,) but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him in person since August, despite the fact that we live in the same town, but we text a lot. I really wanna make a move, but I don't know how...Help?
Thanks in advance<3

Hey girlie, so sorry your question hasn't been answered! Sometimes we mods get so many questions that a few slip by here and there. Sorry about that! A fall festival at your house sounds like a blast, and def the perfect opportunity to chat up your crush. And if he asked you to go bowling, we know for sure that he likes hanging out with you. So it sounds like he might even like ya back! At this party, be sure to get chatty with him and be a little flirty. At the end of the day, why not ask him to go bowling with you? You could say something like, "how about a redo since I couldn't come last time. Do you want to go bowling next weekend?" good luck, girl. You got this!

Lauren I.

by Graciegang on 11/9/2012 12:04:39 PM

My crush does the first thing and the last thing Smile

by kikidee12 on 11/9/2012 10:36:08 AM

This boy and me kind of had a fight, and then yesterday, he smiled at me and tickled my neck. This isn't the first time he touched me. He likes to pat my head and rest his arm on my shoulder. He already denied liking me, so what does this mean?

Hey girlie, it sounds like either this guy likes you or he's just a big flirt.  Does he do this to all the girls?

Lauren I.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/9/2012 9:48:35 AM

So at the school dance a few weeks ago, I had to stay afterschool for student council, with my crush. We were talking a lot, because we're somewhat friends. But after the dance started, he was like my stalker. When I went to the bathroom, he said "I'll wait right here" and he waited for me. I was sorta creeped out. He seemed truely interested in me. Does this mean he likes me? We talk a lot in homeroom, but he's not in any of my classes this year.

Hey girlie, yet it sounds like he likes you!

Lauren I.

by shadow777 on 11/9/2012 8:39:16 AM

MODMOD!!! How can I dress up my school uniform? My uniform is a red kilt pleated skirt,a red jacket when its cold(they aren't really strict about jackets we can wear black, dark blue or brown ones, I wear black and brown ones) a white shirt a red tie and dark red blazer(we have the choice to wear it or not, I don't wear it).We aren't allowed to wear long earrings,bracelets,big watches,makeup,nail polish.We can wear small necklaces only under our shirt. This uniform is absolutely horrible, is it even possible to dress it up??

Hey girlie, it sounds like you're pretty limited. Why not just embrace the fact that ya don't have to stress too much in the morning about jazzing up  your uniform. Instead, get creative with your backpack, folders, binders, and inside your locker. These are great ways to show your personality without going against the uniform code. You could also work on doing something fancy with your hair. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by mininami28 on 11/9/2012 4:30:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Lynae P.
Before my parents got divorced we didnt really do much for thanksgiving we just went out to dinner at like a fancy restaurant so that we wouldn't have to pick between my moms side or my dads side. So no my moms side doesn't always go to Oregon and I've never been to Hawaii or Oregon before. Which one do I pick?

Mhmm. This is a toughie. I would pick Hawaii, because the chance to go there again might not come up. Visiting Oregon is much easier. Which parent do you live with? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fantastic8805 on 11/9/2012 12:57:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD......
Thanksgiving so nearby, and I can't decide who to spend it with!! My parents are divorced and my dads side is going to Hawaii and my moms side is going to Oregon. I'm supposed to make up my mind by November 10th (it's the 8th now) and I told my mom and dad that I've already picked but I'm not gonna tell them till the tenth. Help! I'm really confused on where to go, I reallywant to see the beaches in Hawaii but I also really want to go to a foodcart and a lake in Portland Oregon!!

Hey fantastic8805, does your mom side always go to Oregon for Thanksgiving? Xoxo

Lynae P.