AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

AN HOUR AGO @kelliberglund @kelliberglund Hope you enjoy! Nom it up, girl😋🍫

2 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

COMMENTS

Is this brown stuff in my undies my period?

I think I just got my period. There’s a lot of brown stuff in my underwear (and I know it’s not poop ‘cause, well, I’d know). There’s...

I got my period last November 29th then I didn't get my period in December then in January I got my period Early I this normal?

by darkness nerd on 1/7/2013 2:11:02 AM

Last November I got blood in my underwear, it wasn't really heavy and it only lasted one day. Now I got it again! Is this my period?

Helen S.

by taytaychicken331 on 1/5/2013 2:10:27 PM

I am really confused on the whole period concept. Ive practically hit everything in puberty except for that. I am a bigger girl, and my mom told me that puberty will come faster depending on your body size. I have also been expiriencing cramps (down there), constant mood swings, discharge, lower back aches, etc. But, my mom told me she had things like that for a whole year before her actual period started. Is it true? Will this really keep happening for a year before my period starts?

Meghan D.

by luvcheer87 on 1/4/2013 3:43:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been having a REALLY tough time getting to sleep lately or having a bad sleep. I usally have this pattern when I go to bed at 10:30, close my eyes for an hour, still not sleepy, get hungry go downstairs get a snack come back up and can't get to sleep. Last night I slept 3 hours, 12:00- 4:30 AM and i went to sleep again till 8:00. I've been getting tummy aches lately in my lower stomach and brown stuff in my undies... is this a sign of my first period coming????

Meghan D.

by katie6781 on 1/4/2013 11:37:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! So I got my first real period in June last year and it lasted the normal time. Then for the whole summer I did not get any at all, then in september i just had spotting, and sometimes it lasted for two weeks. in the end of October I got another real one. Then in December I had spotting which lasted three and a half weeks! It has stopped finally, thankfully. So I have only had two real ones since June, and in between they are oddly spaced and just spotting. I am almost 14, 5'4" and 90 lb. is it anything to be concerned about? Thank you so much!!!!

hey girl! you have absolutely no reason to be concerned. as annoying as it is, periods can be VERY irregular for the first two years, and some girls never get onto a regular cycle. I've had my period for 6 or 7 years and I'm still not regular! Just keep an eye out for PMS symptoms to give you a heads up of when yours is on its way.

xoxo

Katie L.

by ralinia on 1/2/2013 2:39:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have SO much pubic hair. SO SO SO much. It's really long and coarse. I swear it's a jungle down there. And it spreads from thigh to thigh! It gets really itchy sometimes, and it gets caught in the sides of my underwear when I'm sitting down, so when I stand it it gets yanked and it HURTS. I tried shaving a tiny patch during the summer, and it itched for two weeks straight, even with lotion. How can I get rid of the hair that makes me itch so badly? There's nothing wrong with the skin, it's just the hair is so long and thick that it is just a clump.

hey girl! rather than shaving it, which might irritate your skin, try trimming the area with a pair of scissors. or you could get it waxed professionally. good luck, and be careful, it's a sensitive area! xoxo

Katie L.

by purple10115 on 12/31/2012 6:09:35 AM

I get these little white bumps down there.Should I pop the or not?

Hey MoonGirl2, do they irritate you at all? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MoonGirl2 on 12/28/2012 1:59:45 PM

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB
now i had my period but now that brown discharge is coming when my period comes off when will it stops im only 11yrs old and whats that old brown stuff it look like blood but its not red and thats normal right?

Hey hun, check this out!

Jenn S.

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:07:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have had my period since beginning of march and it has been regular since then. I got my last period on nov 30 and had if until the 7. I am getting a bid of blood (my periods r heavy so less than period but more than spotting) and discharge. What is this? The discharge doesn't really smell. I'm scared

Hey girlie, I don't know what that might be. If it continues talk to your parents about seeing a doctor.

Lauren T.

by xoxox77 on 12/16/2012 6:08:49 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have had my period for a year and a half now and it has been about 25 days apart each time. Last time I had my period was 11 days ago and now I have it again! Is everything ok? What should I do?!

Hey girl,

That sounds pretty normal, irregularity is common at first! But there's no harm in talking to a doctor to be sure.

Meghan D.