AN HOUR AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

COMMENTS

Is this brown stuff in my undies my period?

I think I just got my period. There’s a lot of brown stuff in my underwear (and I know it’s not poop ‘cause, well, I’d know). There’s...

MOD MOD!
So ive had discharge for I don't know, maybe 2 years? I know its more than a year though. I still haven't had my period yet, and the discharge is very heavy. Is this normal??

hey girl! that is perfectly normal. now that its heavier, it may be a sign your period is closer than ya think. have some pads at the ready!

xoxo

Katie L.

by napstarr on 11/21/2012 4:08:00 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
is it normal to something like a blood clot during your period? i know blood clots aren't good for you so i was just wondering if this was normal?

Hey Chica, A blood clot is completely unrelated to your period, a blood clot is when the blood get's stopped in your artery and can cause heart attacks or strokes. This is very very rare in teens and can only be detected by a doctor. I doubt that is what you mean, could you be a little more specific?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by myoung2013 on 11/20/2012 4:01:05 PM

hi it actually is the start of your period don't get nervous it happens to every girl or it could be just brown discharge that means your period will come in 3-6 months

by shakira_4eva on 11/15/2012 5:08:44 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!
i just went to the bathroom and i had blood on the toilet paper and a little in the toilet! what do i do??

hey girl, it sounds like you may have just gotten your period! ask your mom if she can give you a pad or tampon to use.

xoxo

Katie L.

by olivia19 on 11/14/2012 3:35:18 PM

I've had clear stuff (my mom says i'm ovulating) for 3 years now and i've had my period for 2, my period is now regular and the clear stuff comes heavy right before and light after, like the day after its over. My period lasts for about six days and my mom says its because i'm very "fertil". What does this all mean and is she right? or do i have a problem?

by pasha10 on 11/13/2012 6:40:22 PM

Having problems? Are the awesome mods too busy to answer your questions? Come to my profile. I have been through a lot (periods,boys, parents, fashion) so if you need advice on any of these:
-boy's
-fashion
-period
-down there
-parents
-money
-babysitting
-cooking
Come to my profile!

by kat_13 on 11/13/2012 2:06:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 12 years old and I still haven't started my period. I have pubic and underarm hair and tender breasts. My mom started hers at 12 and I still haven't started it. I feel like everyone at school has one and I'm out of the loop.
Is this normal?
xoxo

Hey girl, totally normal! Periods start at different times for different people (and no one can predict when it will come). My advice to you is to have some pads ready and just relax. It'll be here soon enough! Just continue taking care of yourself!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by girlscanchangetheworld123 on 11/12/2012 5:50:46 PM

MOD
I've been having white discharge for almost 2 years now (I'm 14). Does that mean that my period is coming soon?

Hey girlie, it could. And if you're 14, it's probably about time for it. But no one can say for sure. Just keep a pad in your backpack and purse so that you're ready for it when it does come.

Lauren T.

by mimzy0717 on 11/11/2012 7:00:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
For the past three months I have been having light, consistent brown flow (No red at all) in replace of my period. And I have been having it for two to three weeks instead of a week. What is going on?

Hey girlie, unfortunately I don't have a good answer for you. Talk to your mom about it and if she thinks it's a problem, you might want to ask her about seeing a doctor.

Lauren T.

by lys96 on 11/11/2012 6:47:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
For five months I've had spotting and cramps every month. I wasn't sure if it was my period or not, but I figured it had to be soon if it hadn't already started. Well, this month (the fifth month that it had happened) and this time, there was blood when I wiped and this went on, with cramps and a little blood when I wiped for eight days. Also, there was a little blood on my undies. Was this my period, and do you think I can expect a REAL period next month? My period is so dramatic and I don't know how much longer I have until my real period shows up. It feels like its never really going to come. I've looked it up on Google, but no one else has my situation Frown

Hey girlie, next time you're at the doctor talk to her about it. I think it sounds like you probably just have a really light period, but you should talk to a professional to be sure.

Lauren T.