4 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

7 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

8 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Is this brown stuff in my undies my period?

I think I just got my period. There’s a lot of brown stuff in my underwear (and I know it’s not poop ‘cause, well, I’d know). There’s...

I'm 13 and I haven't had my period yet. All I get is discharge. I keep pads and a pair of underwear in my locker though just in case.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/8/2012 8:44:21 PM

Mod mod mod
I have this person who won't stop bothering me and hanging with me and my friends we all hate her and I've talked to her and I told her she needs to leave us alone and get new friends NICELY but she still won't ge it how can I get her to leave us alone HELP ME Frown

Hey Abbydabbers, try one more time. Maybe writing a letter explaining how you guys feel will get the point across. Sometimes reading something and thinking about it, makes things more clear. If not, I hate to advise this, but you girls will just have to ignore her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Abbydabbers on 11/8/2012 6:39:50 PM

Is it still the same thing if the discharge is yellow. I have the same thing but it's not brown it is a dark yellow.

Hey hayhay0613, discharge is sometimes yellow, but it shouldn't be a dark shade. Are you feeling any irritation or anything? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hayhay0613 on 11/8/2012 6:34:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok I've had pretty much all of the signs for my period for a while now but i don't have it! Im older then my mom was when she got it and a year over when the docs said i would prob get it! Periodicity i have super heavy discharge and i get super moody but it's not pink or brown, just clear! What's up with me?!?! Please help!!!

Hey Girly, Don't worry. It's hard to predict when your period might come, even if you experience the symptoms. And although it's likely you will get it around the same age as your mom, it isn't a sure thing. There are a lot of other factors that could go into it: your diet, weight, activity level, genetics from the other side of the family... However if you are getting to be 16 or 17 you might want to talk to your doctor.

by physicschick on 11/8/2012 4:46:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What's the difference between a pad and a pantyliner? I've slways wondered. Thanks a ton!

Hey Girl! Pantiliners are a lot thinner and are used daily to keep everything clean down there, pads are used for heavy period flow.

by scamp24 on 11/8/2012 4:41:13 PM

after the first time i had my period (8 days) i didn't have it for 3 months!! i later got it and had it for 15 days! D: i was really shocked! it is more regular now... but is that normal? if i miss it for a while that i will have it longer?? *kisses*
<3minii

Hey Girl, 8 days and 15 days are a really long time. It's definitely a good thing that things are more regular now, but its definitely normal the first few times you get your period for it to be really light, or really heavy, and then for you to go a long time without you getting it again.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 4:29:15 PM

MODMODMOD
So I got my period last December, and I know that my period probably isn't regular yet, but I missed my period for 2 months in a row, and I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried.

Hey Chica, don't worry, that's normal.

by arcusashue on 11/8/2012 4:24:48 PM

I got my period in September and it's november and it still hasn't came back. is there something really wrong or is it naturally?

He Chica, It's totally natural for girls to get their period and for it not to be regular especially when they first start getting it.. Some girls will get it, and then go an entire year before they get it again. So don't worry.

by SassyGirl2000 on 11/8/2012 4:15:50 PM

I think the same thing is happening to me, but my mom says that I'm not cleaning myself properly or good enough. Is that a possibility?

Yes, Girl, That could be a possibility. Continuous brown discharge could be a sign of infection or it could be just dried blood. Be sure to wash down there regularly.

by Sparksfly on 11/8/2012 4:08:22 PM

I wear a pad, the thin ones. I've worn it for a few months now. Sometimes I forget to swap. ( OMG ) And my white discharged turns brown! Is this at all normal?

Hey Chica, switch your pad the same time every day so you don't foget. Discharge is cleaning out your vagina and you don't want whats being removed to be "sitting around" and that is what could be causing it to turn brown.

by LivieLoo on 11/8/2012 4:03:00 PM