10 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

13 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

14 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Puttin' on the glitz: 5 glitter party pieces

'Tis the season to shimmer, sweeties! And there’s no place to light up the night quite like your seasonal shindigs. We rounded up 5 gleaming glitter pieces...

Hey Mod!
When do we get the new magazine?!?! I am really excited so I would like to know. Thanks! XOX!
JellyBeanChick

hey girl! hang in there, the issues are on their way. give it another week or so. and im glad you're so excited to get the issue. and I'll tell you a secret, this is a REALLY good issue ;)

xoxo

Katie L.

by JellyBeanChick on 11/16/2012 9:10:50 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:12:53 PM

I just got shoes just like the blue ones! I got a dress from nordstroms with blue sparkles on top and a silk bow with tulle on the bottom! The shoes look perfect! It's for my brothers wedding in case you were wondering btw 😋

by xxnycbeauty on 11/13/2012 4:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I just found out that my high school is having a Sadie Hawkins dance in two weeks. Smile
I'm obviously going to invite my boyfriend, but I wanna do it in a creative way. He's into band (like me), likes to watch football, and his favorite candy is Kit Kats.
Got any ideas for me?

Hey girl, maybe find a way to do during band and get your friends involved? You could even try to plan a cool scavenger hunt, leaving hints with Kit Kats and having it lead to you asking during band (with your friends playing a song as a perk). Go all out and have fun with it. He'll say yes.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by candycrush12 on 11/12/2012 6:42:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
What are some ways to make your bedroom more holiday spirited?

Hey girl, one of my fave ways for my dorm was putting up Christmas lights and a little Christmas tree, but even snowflakes are a nice, wintery addition for whatever holiday you celebrate.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/12/2012 5:02:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How many calories a day should an 11 year old girl who is 4 foot 9 be having a day? Right now I probably have about 1000 per day, but I have been getting really low on energy.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/12/2012 4:57:27 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:34:11 PM

I just got a long, navy scarf with little faux silver gem stones on the bottom two ends. I don't know what to wear it with. Help!

Hey babe,

It sounds pretty neutral aside from the gemstones so it'll be pretty easy to pair it up. Try it with a pretty floral blouse or your fave graphic tee to make it a little edgier. A cozy knit sweater would also look awesome! (and keep you super warm!) xoxo

Alexis G.

by Lovekatniss23 on 11/12/2012 2:49:40 PM

OMG just saw the nadine heels yesterday

by auslly123 on 11/12/2012 12:17:48 AM

Love that shade of Essie nail polish! Perfect for the holidays.

by lilyyum on 11/12/2012 12:13:02 AM