5 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

8 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

9 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Steal the Twilight look

Less than one week until The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters! Whenever we watch the Twilight movies, we can’t help but be...

So Kqute!

by KqutiePie on 11/13/2012 8:48:06 PM

Well, o course i LOVE Bella, she's wonderful, but normally love Alices or Rosalies look more. It's not the lack of color because normally the movies are fairly dark and dreary as far as color choice goes, but I dont really like the looks that GL created to actully REcreate them

by cul_4_you on 11/12/2012 12:46:33 PM

Bella is my biggest style icon. I am gonna try and master Alice's look next.

by otter77 on 11/11/2012 10:28:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey,
I have these acne scars on my face! They're like a darkish red colour maybe, and it looks like I have acne there, but I don't! I got them from when I had a breakout, and when I washed my face they started to bleed.
How do I get rid of the scars, or at least make them a little less noticeable?
Thanks a ton!

Hey girl,

If they're bleeding, they might still be irritations and not scars yet, so I would try an acne treatment with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts. For scars, you can use a fading serum to make them less noticeable.

Meghan D.

by triplethreat335 on 11/10/2012 9:01:52 PM

cute but not a whole lot of color

by myfatsquirrel on 11/10/2012 8:03:23 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:27:35 PM

hey girls! u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:21:39 PM

I love all of the characters styles but I'm most like BellaSmileAlice is next for me!Smile

by loveicepops on 11/10/2012 2:31:24 PM

cool i love the help i am a team Edward i have a book shelf full of pics

by lindseykrebs on 11/10/2012 2:26:42 PM

Hey ladies! Well, if you're here you obviously like style and fashion... So join my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, style (duhh), hair, makeup, and stuff like that! It would be awesome if you checked it out, thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/10/2012 1:26:07 PM