3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

11 ways to thank a veteran

November 11th is Veterans' Day! The federal holiday marks the perf time to show our appreciation to all retired and active veterans. Put on your reds whites...

I am thankful for all the veterans out there. My dad and 2 of my cousins are currently serving in the U.S Air Force, Army, and Navy. Thank you veterans for giving us a good country to live in. Thank you.

by ty18le81r6 on 11/20/2012 11:29:31 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/13/2012 5:06:32 PM

Join our club Oh Boy! for great advice on boys and life!!

by ljbdaisy on 11/12/2012 5:39:23 PM

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:23:20 PM

Thank you veterans, past present and future, for giving us this beautiful country and keeping it safe. I am planning a career in politics, and in my inaugural speech I will make sure to thank you;) I wish you all the best, god bless youSmile

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:22:14 PM

i just want to thank all of the veterans out there. you risked your lives everyday to save ours. it means a lot and because of you i have no school tomorrowSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 11/11/2012 10:16:22 PM

Lynae P., coincidencely, my mom took me to the mall n got me a white glittery red top over a very santa color red cardigan 3 quarter style with bright blue pants which isn't jeans, it's just this soft pant thingy, whatnot... but thanks again! I was modding on my ipod then out of nowhere my mom said, " lets go shopping"

by Susmita24 on 11/11/2012 6:45:58 PM

my ushistory teacher says that if we don't thank a veteran we don't deserve the day off and we're just freeloading.

by the_last_ninja on 11/11/2012 12:22:47 PM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Okay, so I'm in this program for veteran's day at skool tomorrow, I have to say this letter that I wrote for them and I got it memorized, I'm not stage fright but idk what to wear! The lady who's in charge of veteran's day is ms.daniel's who told me to wear red white and blue clothes, gotta be formal but i don't wanna wear a dress tomorrow caz it's so freaking cold here in michigan! ^-^ Plz help with my fashion issue and I salute to you all veterans! Laughing Thankyu 4 risking your lives and saving ours or we wouldn't be here without, you truly make usa the land of the free and the home of the brave! Laughing

Hey Susmita24, you if you have navy or red bottoms wear those and a white shirt. If you absolutely have to wear a dress, pair it with thick tights. Hope this helps! Good luck tomorrow! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 11/11/2012 11:52:27 AM

Thanks for posting this! My dad is a veteran and it's really nice to see great ways to thank him and other veterans. Thanks again.

by munkalunka on 11/11/2012 11:24:30 AM