4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

11 ways to thank a veteran

November 11th is Veterans' Day! The federal holiday marks the perf time to show our appreciation to all retired and active veterans. Put on your reds whites...

I am thankful for all the veterans out there. My dad and 2 of my cousins are currently serving in the U.S Air Force, Army, and Navy. Thank you veterans for giving us a good country to live in. Thank you.

by ty18le81r6 on 11/20/2012 11:29:31 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/13/2012 5:06:32 PM

Join our club Oh Boy! for great advice on boys and life!!

by ljbdaisy on 11/12/2012 5:39:23 PM

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:23:20 PM

Thank you veterans, past present and future, for giving us this beautiful country and keeping it safe. I am planning a career in politics, and in my inaugural speech I will make sure to thank you;) I wish you all the best, god bless youSmile

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:22:14 PM

i just want to thank all of the veterans out there. you risked your lives everyday to save ours. it means a lot and because of you i have no school tomorrowSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 11/11/2012 10:16:22 PM

Lynae P., coincidencely, my mom took me to the mall n got me a white glittery red top over a very santa color red cardigan 3 quarter style with bright blue pants which isn't jeans, it's just this soft pant thingy, whatnot... but thanks again! I was modding on my ipod then out of nowhere my mom said, " lets go shopping"

by Susmita24 on 11/11/2012 6:45:58 PM

my ushistory teacher says that if we don't thank a veteran we don't deserve the day off and we're just freeloading.

by the_last_ninja on 11/11/2012 12:22:47 PM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Okay, so I'm in this program for veteran's day at skool tomorrow, I have to say this letter that I wrote for them and I got it memorized, I'm not stage fright but idk what to wear! The lady who's in charge of veteran's day is ms.daniel's who told me to wear red white and blue clothes, gotta be formal but i don't wanna wear a dress tomorrow caz it's so freaking cold here in michigan! ^-^ Plz help with my fashion issue and I salute to you all veterans! Laughing Thankyu 4 risking your lives and saving ours or we wouldn't be here without, you truly make usa the land of the free and the home of the brave! Laughing

Hey Susmita24, you if you have navy or red bottoms wear those and a white shirt. If you absolutely have to wear a dress, pair it with thick tights. Hope this helps! Good luck tomorrow! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 11/11/2012 11:52:27 AM

Thanks for posting this! My dad is a veteran and it's really nice to see great ways to thank him and other veterans. Thanks again.

by munkalunka on 11/11/2012 11:24:30 AM

My step brother might me deployed to Afghanistan in January, but the army is always unsure. I'm really worried and I never get to see him because he is training in Fort Bragg in NC, and we are in NJ. How can I take my mind off of it? I already think about his wedding which helps but I still think about him dying! Frown How can I stop this?!

Hey xxnycbeauty, talk to him as much as you can. If you have any pictures of him look at those to remind you of old times. Talk with your family about good memories with him, so you will only be focused on good thoughts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xxnycbeauty on 11/11/2012 10:44:34 AM

I'm in high school and I don't really get invited to parties. I was invited to a few last year, but that was 8th grade. And I know some people thing I'm "boycrazy" and "annoying." but sometimes I feel I can't help myself. Do you have any ideas on how I can try to get people to stop thinking I'm boycrazy? Do you think the reason I don't get invited to parties is because of that? thanks

Hey ljbdaisy, well instead of getting people to stop labeling you as boycrazy, let's get you to stop being boycrazy. Rather than thinking about boys, find something to occupy your time so your mind is focused on something else. Do you have any favorite hobbies? Chores you need to get a head start on? What about a book to read? Also be sure to stop talking about boys so much. When you have conversations with other people bring up subjects like school, the parties they went to, music, movies, etc. If you're constantly flirting, put a stop to that too. Just be friendly with guys and nothing more. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ljbdaisy on 11/11/2012 9:21:24 AM

**************+*+**************MOD************************************
So I think the personal pic is off of my profile, but it still won't let me access anything! And I have clubs and lots of stuff on there that I need to access so could u get the mods to stop modding my club I really need to get to it they've been modding it since 12 pm yesterday!

Hey puddinface7, check your page now you should be able to access everything. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.