1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

most of those are true but girls withadhd(lol like me)arnt orgnised and cant remeber things lol.....and we dot gush over the little things

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 6:58:42 PM

So I had my 2 best friends and my boyfriend. We'll call my male best friend R and my female best friend W. So before W moved, R told her that he liked me, but not to tell me. Last night, I was talking to R and he said my boyfriend seemed "fishy." I was on Skype with W and told her about what R said. W said, "You know why he said that, right?" And I said no, and she said it was because R likes me and he told her before she moved. I used to like R, but I don't anymore. I always wondered why R didn't like my bf, but now I see why. Now I feel bad because R liked me and I just don't know what to do now. Help?

Hey! Don't feel bad, I know you don't want your friend R to feel bad, but you can't help how he feels about you. try to be sensitive to his feelings but try not to worry too much. good luck!

Helen S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/27/2012 8:50:41 AM

MODMOD,
I really like this guy. Hes a jock and hes really sweet to me. The only problem? One of the mean girls found out i like him and now shes going out with him just to make me mad. Plus she has had a reputation to do this to other girls too. I can tell she wont be breaking up with him any time soon. What do i do?

Hey ilovedance12, there's really nothing you can do girl. You just gotta hope he'll see past her evil ways. Continue being his friend and talking to him. Maybe he'll break up with her. *Fingers crossed* Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ilovedance12 on 11/25/2012 10:20:59 PM

So I like a guy who's a freshman and I'm a shophmore. But our age difference isn't a problem. The issue is I never really see him but REALLY want to. I started liking him on a church retreat and I think he likes me too. But here's a catch, he has a GF. I don't know how serious they are or anything like that. But he made his signs really clear. I don't wanna sabotage anything but I really thought me and this guy had chemistry. I also have senstive confidence so I'm afraid of making a move. So to shorten this, What do I do???

Hey girl,

Even if it seems like he's giving you signals, you can't go for him while he's dating someone else--would you want him to do that to you if the two of you were dating? Keep things friendly for now, and if they break up in the future you can be more flirty. In the meantime, there's no harm in scoping out cuties whom you see more often!

Meghan D.

by new-b cool-e on 11/23/2012 11:58:26 PM

MODMODMOD
I've been really upset lately because the new guy in my class's dad was one of the police officers that told my family that my dad committed suicide, and I've been really sensitive, and my friend (let's call her D) and I got in a fight and we both got really upset. So my other friend Kiss heard what I said, but when she realized why i was so sensitive lately, she wasn't angry anymore. So then I used K's phone to text D explaining why I was upset, and she is still upset and blocked my contact on every way I have to talk to her other than face to face. Now I can't get K to text D telling D to call me, and I really need to talk to her. What do I do?

Sorry about your sitch girlie. Try talking to your mom about it or a trusted adult. If your moms know each other I'm sure they'll have no problem giving each other a phone call to help you guys work it out. I'm sure it's a sensitive time for everyone so be patient hun and I hope things get better.

Jenn S.

by JBgal33♥ on 11/23/2012 11:19:19 AM

That's so adorable! I love hearing what they actually think of us & what they admire about us instead of trying to guess all the time.

by MACUgirl93 on 11/22/2012 8:20:08 PM

This is soo sweet! These guys are amazing. (:

by browneyedpretty on 11/22/2012 12:15:04 PM

#15 is soo true

by Lizzylizard101 on 11/17/2012 8:50:06 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i kinda like this guy, and im kinda confused if he likes me back or not. a LOT of girls like him, and hes already popular even though hes new. he talks to me a lot, and like rnadomly comes up to my desk sometimes like at school to like talk to me (not during classes though). and sometimes-SOMETIMES i catch him like looking at me during class. normally, i would think he likes me, but theres a few problemS: he flirts with a lot of girls, and he has like 5 best friends-and three of them are girls. they hang out when were not in school, even though were only in 7th grade. so idk if he likes one of the other girls or what. another problem is im not the skinniest girl ever, and i dont think im that pretty, which is probably true cuz no one ever tells me im pretty. so idk if he likes me, cuz there r a lot of prettier girls that he hangs out with mroe and stuff. i dont have his number, but im planning on getting it before school ends...so anyway. i need help!! so yeah. byeSmile

Hey! I'm sorry that you don't feel pretty, but I assure you, you areSmile Have you ever hung out with someone and the more you got to know them, you found them more or less attractive based on their personality? That's how it works, chemistry with someone should be way more important than initial attraction. So just change your attitude toward yourself and I assure you others will follow, you just have to be patient. I'm glad you plan on asking this guy for his number, you've got this, I believe in you Smile

Helen S.

by lilmissamazing on 11/17/2012 2:54:44 PM

MOD MOD
My parents separated in July and this is our first Thanksgiving separated. I'm supposed to be with my dad this weekend because I won't be seeing him on Thanksgiving but I don't feel comfortable being there yet. I also had previous plans with friends. How do I make room for my dad while still having time for the rest of my life?

Hey girl,

I know it's hard to get used to your parents' new lives, but you should make an effor to get to know your dad's new house and life. Even though your parents aren't together anymore, they both still love you, and it would be nice to spend time with your dad on Thanksgiving to show him you love him too. Your friends will understand, and you can see them when you get back from your dad's house. Have a good thanksgiving!

Meghan D.