8 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

10 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

11 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

those are so true(:

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:34:48 PM

There really are guys who have great things to say. I know a few and those are sweet comments. We need more guys who say things like that.

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:28:09 PM

LOL! These are funny and sweet xD I love #4, 5, 7, 11, 12, and 15 Smile Oh boys we love you <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:22:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Okk so i am obsessed with twilight...its my life. i have posters all around my room and cardboard cutouts. i have seen each movie 20+ times and i just saw breaking dawn part 2. i am heartbroken. im devastated. how do i get over my obsession? im heartbroken thats its all over.

Hey girl,

There are a lot of Twilight fans who are sad the series is over, but don't let that stop you from living your life! While the movies and books are great, they aren't real, so if you're sad they're over, try hanging out with your friends and family and making your own adventures. Have fun and try to focus on your own real and awesome life! And hey, if you don't think the characters were given a proper ending, you could try your hand at fan fiction for fun!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 11/16/2012 9:12:45 PM

Having the best memory isn't always a good thing when it comes to the boy! All of these are so true!

by WinnieGirlie on 11/16/2012 8:13:35 PM

Aww<3 Would you mind giving one of those guys my number GL? haha jk..I loved this article tho!!!

by maggie183 on 11/16/2012 7:47:24 PM

this really made me think. so sweet!

by peace6767 on 11/16/2012 6:43:02 PM

Please please PLEASE do more things like this!!!

by happyone123 on 11/16/2012 6:26:53 PM

lol! i luv spiders!!

by aki2000 on 11/16/2012 6:17:33 PM

i love this article soooooo much. my fave part was the guy who said "how they rely on us to kill spiders" lol i love that one!!!!

by djg7251 on 11/16/2012 6:13:53 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!