2 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

3 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

4 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

Aww! This just made my day! Thanx soooo much!

by justmisarah on 11/16/2012 5:56:00 PM

This just made me so happy!!! Laughing

by Bookfashion411 on 11/16/2012 5:37:01 PM

Literally tearing up. This is so sweet!

by foodiejr99 on 11/16/2012 5:17:06 PM

Just made my day! Thanks!

by jasperrose on 11/16/2012 5:07:23 PM

OH MY Gosh This is so Cute!!! This just made my day!

by coco4 on 11/16/2012 4:23:09 PM

oh my goodness! i love this article it's so sweet!!!SmileSmile

by hannahsoccer7 on 11/16/2012 4:13:34 PM

such a sweet article!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/16/2012 3:58:34 PM

Urgh I'm not like any of these! If I saw a spider, I'm man enough to face it!( or would that be woman enough.....) also I don't twirl my hair I'm not organized, and I am not a girly girl like that! I wish it was stuff like smarts or kindness, but I do have shiny hair;)
*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/16/2012 3:07:04 PM

It really made me smile.Good way to start the day.

by emmacd on 11/16/2012 2:09:40 PM

Awww thats soo sweet! And pretty ture.

by serenitybaum on 11/16/2012 1:38:37 PM