11 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

12 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

13 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

I really love it.

It is so sweet.

by Shroomgirl on 11/16/2012 1:33:10 PM

this is one of my fav article's ever!!!

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 1:01:09 PM

that made me smile so much!! and i hope that i can find a guy that loves every part of me no matter how stubborn i can be!Smile

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 12:59:17 PM

This made me smile! Thanks! Laughing

by Emiegal on 11/16/2012 12:55:35 PM

I hope I can find a guy a sweet as that! <3

by rosiegrl on 11/16/2012 12:16:21 PM

Thanks, GL! This put a smile on my face today!

by ceahorse on 11/16/2012 10:35:16 AM

please help me so one of my closest friend has a brother who's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh. I liked him last year and he said i was cute,i think one of the reason we didnt go out was becuase seventh graders couldnt date sixth graders back then.Now were older what do you think i should do,becuase of the age difference i cant talk to him and im too scared. Please help me!!!!

hey girl! one year really isn't a huge difference, just treat him like he's your equal, because he IS. try getting close to him as a friend first, and be sure to flirt with him. then, when you're comfortable, ask him if he wants to hang out. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Monet428 on 11/16/2012 10:16:43 AM

I love this article! This totally made me smile Smile

by arcusashue on 11/16/2012 9:09:43 AM

Awh Yayz! <3

by Gracie206 on 11/16/2012 9:09:03 AM

love, love, love

by angie453soccer on 11/16/2012 7:35:35 AM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.