AN HOUR AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

I really love it.

It is so sweet.

by Shroomgirl on 11/16/2012 1:33:10 PM

this is one of my fav article's ever!!!

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 1:01:09 PM

that made me smile so much!! and i hope that i can find a guy that loves every part of me no matter how stubborn i can be!Smile

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 12:59:17 PM

This made me smile! Thanks! Laughing

by Emiegal on 11/16/2012 12:55:35 PM

I hope I can find a guy a sweet as that! <3

by rosiegrl on 11/16/2012 12:16:21 PM

Thanks, GL! This put a smile on my face today!

by ceahorse on 11/16/2012 10:35:16 AM

please help me so one of my closest friend has a brother who's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh. I liked him last year and he said i was cute,i think one of the reason we didnt go out was becuase seventh graders couldnt date sixth graders back then.Now were older what do you think i should do,becuase of the age difference i cant talk to him and im too scared. Please help me!!!!

hey girl! one year really isn't a huge difference, just treat him like he's your equal, because he IS. try getting close to him as a friend first, and be sure to flirt with him. then, when you're comfortable, ask him if he wants to hang out. good luck!

xoxo