AN HOUR AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

2 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

COMMENTS

15 reasons why guys are thankful for Y-O-U

'Tis the season for dishing out what we’re thankful for, but what about the guys in our life? We got 15 guys to spill why they’re thankful...

most of those are true but girls withadhd(lol like me)arnt orgnised and cant remeber things lol.....and we dot gush over the little things

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 6:58:42 PM

So I had my 2 best friends and my boyfriend. We'll call my male best friend R and my female best friend W. So before W moved, R told her that he liked me, but not to tell me. Last night, I was talking to R and he said my boyfriend seemed "fishy." I was on Skype with W and told her about what R said. W said, "You know why he said that, right?" And I said no, and she said it was because R likes me and he told her before she moved. I used to like R, but I don't anymore. I always wondered why R didn't like my bf, but now I see why. Now I feel bad because R liked me and I just don't know what to do now. Help?

Hey! Don't feel bad, I know you don't want your friend R to feel bad, but you can't help how he feels about you. try to be sensitive to his feelings but try not to worry too much. good luck!

Helen S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/27/2012 8:50:41 AM

MODMOD,
I really like this guy. Hes a jock and hes really sweet to me. The only problem? One of the mean girls found out i like him and now shes going out with him just to make me mad. Plus she has had a reputation to do this to other girls too. I can tell she wont be breaking up with him any time soon. What do i do?

Hey ilovedance12, there's really nothing you can do girl. You just gotta hope he'll see past her evil ways. Continue being his friend and talking to him. Maybe he'll break up with her. *Fingers crossed* Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ilovedance12 on 11/25/2012 10:20:59 PM

So I like a guy who's a freshman and I'm a shophmore. But our age difference isn't a problem. The issue is I never really see him but REALLY want to. I started liking him on a church retreat and I think he likes me too. But here's a catch, he has a GF. I don't know how serious they are or anything like that. But he made his signs really clear. I don't wanna sabotage anything but I really thought me and this guy had chemistry. I also have senstive confidence so I'm afraid of making a move. So to shorten this, What do I do???

Hey girl,

Even if it seems like he's giving you signals, you can't go for him while he's dating someone else--would you want him to do that to you if the two of you were dating? Keep things friendly for now, and if they break up in the future you can be more flirty. In the meantime, there's no harm in scoping out cuties whom you see more often!

Meghan D.

by new-b cool-e on 11/23/2012 11:58:26 PM

MODMODMOD
I've been really upset lately because the new guy in my class's dad was one of the police officers that told my family that my dad committed suicide, and I've been really sensitive, and my friend (let's call her D) and I got in a fight and we both got really upset. So my other friend Kiss heard what I said, but when she realized why i was so sensitive lately, she wasn't angry anymore. So then I used K's phone to text D explaining why I was upset, and she is still upset and blocked my contact on every way I have to talk to her other than face to face. Now I can't get K to text D telling D to call me, and I really need to talk to her. What do I do?

Sorry about your sitch girlie. Try talking to your mom about it or a trusted adult. If your moms know each other I'm sure they'll have no problem giving each other a phone call to help you guys work it out. I'm sure it's a sensitive time for everyone so be patient hun and I hope things get better.

Jenn S.

by JBgal33♥ on 11/23/2012 11:19:19 AM

That's so adorable! I love hearing what they actually think of us & what they admire about us instead of trying to guess all the time.

by MACUgirl93 on 11/22/2012 8:20:08 PM

This is soo sweet! These guys are amazing. (:

by browneyedpretty on 11/22/2012 12:15:04 PM

#15 is soo true

by Lizzylizard101 on 11/17/2012 8:50:06 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i kinda like this guy, and im kinda confused if he likes me back or not. a LOT of girls like him, and hes already popular even though hes new. he talks to me a lot, and like rnadomly comes up to my desk sometimes like at school to like talk to me (not during classes though). and sometimes-SOMETIMES i catch him like looking at me during class. normally, i would think he likes me, but theres a few problemS: he flirts with a lot of girls, and he has like 5 best friends-and three of them are girls. they hang out when were not in school, even though were only in 7th grade. so idk if he likes one of the other girls or what. another problem is im not the skinniest girl ever, and i dont think im that pretty, which is probably true cuz no one ever tells me im pretty. so idk if he likes me, cuz there r a lot of prettier girls that he hangs out with mroe and stuff. i dont have his number, but im planning on getting it before school ends...so anyway. i need help!! so yeah. byeSmile

Hey! I'm sorry that you don't feel pretty, but I assure you, you areSmile Have you ever hung out with someone and the more you got to know them, you found them more or less attractive based on their personality? That's how it works, chemistry with someone should be way more important than initial attraction. So just change your attitude toward yourself and I assure you others will follow, you just have to be patient. I'm glad you plan on asking this guy for his number, you've got this, I believe in you Smile

Helen S.

by lilmissamazing on 11/17/2012 2:54:44 PM

MOD MOD
My parents separated in July and this is our first Thanksgiving separated. I'm supposed to be with my dad this weekend because I won't be seeing him on Thanksgiving but I don't feel comfortable being there yet. I also had previous plans with friends. How do I make room for my dad while still having time for the rest of my life?

Hey girl,

I know it's hard to get used to your parents' new lives, but you should make an effor to get to know your dad's new house and life. Even though your parents aren't together anymore, they both still love you, and it would be nice to spend time with your dad on Thanksgiving to show him you love him too. Your friends will understand, and you can see them when you get back from your dad's house. Have a good thanksgiving!

Meghan D.

by rellim on 11/16/2012 10:43:10 PM

those are so true(:

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:34:48 PM

There really are guys who have great things to say. I know a few and those are sweet comments. We need more guys who say things like that.

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:28:09 PM

LOL! These are funny and sweet xD I love #4, 5, 7, 11, 12, and 15 Smile Oh boys we love you <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:22:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Okk so i am obsessed with twilight...its my life. i have posters all around my room and cardboard cutouts. i have seen each movie 20+ times and i just saw breaking dawn part 2. i am heartbroken. im devastated. how do i get over my obsession? im heartbroken thats its all over.

Hey girl,

There are a lot of Twilight fans who are sad the series is over, but don't let that stop you from living your life! While the movies and books are great, they aren't real, so if you're sad they're over, try hanging out with your friends and family and making your own adventures. Have fun and try to focus on your own real and awesome life! And hey, if you don't think the characters were given a proper ending, you could try your hand at fan fiction for fun!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 11/16/2012 9:12:45 PM

Having the best memory isn't always a good thing when it comes to the boy! All of these are so true!

by WinnieGirlie on 11/16/2012 8:13:35 PM

Aww<3 Would you mind giving one of those guys my number GL? haha jk..I loved this article tho!!!

by maggie183 on 11/16/2012 7:47:24 PM

this really made me think. so sweet!

by peace6767 on 11/16/2012 6:43:02 PM

Please please PLEASE do more things like this!!!

by happyone123 on 11/16/2012 6:26:53 PM

lol! i luv spiders!!

by aki2000 on 11/16/2012 6:17:33 PM

i love this article soooooo much. my fave part was the guy who said "how they rely on us to kill spiders" lol i love that one!!!!

by djg7251 on 11/16/2012 6:13:53 PM

Aww! This just made my day! Thanx soooo much!

by justmisarah on 11/16/2012 5:56:00 PM

This just made me so happy!!! Laughing

by Bookfashion411 on 11/16/2012 5:37:01 PM

Literally tearing up. This is so sweet!

by foodiejr99 on 11/16/2012 5:17:06 PM

Just made my day! Thanks!

by jasperrose on 11/16/2012 5:07:23 PM

OH MY Gosh This is so Cute!!! This just made my day!

by coco4 on 11/16/2012 4:23:09 PM

oh my goodness! i love this article it's so sweet!!!SmileSmile

by hannahsoccer7 on 11/16/2012 4:13:34 PM

such a sweet article!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/16/2012 3:58:34 PM

Urgh I'm not like any of these! If I saw a spider, I'm man enough to face it!( or would that be woman enough.....) also I don't twirl my hair I'm not organized, and I am not a girly girl like that! I wish it was stuff like smarts or kindness, but I do have shiny hair;)
*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/16/2012 3:07:04 PM

It really made me smile.Good way to start the day.

by emmacd on 11/16/2012 2:09:40 PM

Awww thats soo sweet! And pretty ture.

by serenitybaum on 11/16/2012 1:38:37 PM

I really love it.

It is so sweet.

by Shroomgirl on 11/16/2012 1:33:10 PM

this is one of my fav article's ever!!!

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 1:01:09 PM

that made me smile so much!! and i hope that i can find a guy that loves every part of me no matter how stubborn i can be!Smile

by saphiresyphira on 11/16/2012 12:59:17 PM

This made me smile! Thanks! Laughing

by Emiegal on 11/16/2012 12:55:35 PM

I hope I can find a guy a sweet as that! <3

by rosiegrl on 11/16/2012 12:16:21 PM

Thanks, GL! This put a smile on my face today!

by ceahorse on 11/16/2012 10:35:16 AM

please help me so one of my closest friend has a brother who's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh. I liked him last year and he said i was cute,i think one of the reason we didnt go out was becuase seventh graders couldnt date sixth graders back then.Now were older what do you think i should do,becuase of the age difference i cant talk to him and im too scared. Please help me!!!!

hey girl! one year really isn't a huge difference, just treat him like he's your equal, because he IS. try getting close to him as a friend first, and be sure to flirt with him. then, when you're comfortable, ask him if he wants to hang out. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Monet428 on 11/16/2012 10:16:43 AM

I love this article! This totally made me smile Smile

by arcusashue on 11/16/2012 9:09:43 AM

Awh Yayz! <3

by Gracie206 on 11/16/2012 9:09:03 AM

love, love, love

by angie453soccer on 11/16/2012 7:35:35 AM

I agree with HelenaPS.

by emmacd on 11/16/2012 3:02:04 AM

Aw i wish my guy friends would tell me stuff like that it would make my day!
Hey mod mod mod
There is this guy at school whos a bit older than me. Im 16 he is 18 or 19. We have spoken a few times as he is friends with a lot of my friends. I have noticed over the last few weeks he has been looking at me quite a lot and if our eyes meet he immediately looks away. Do you think this may have to do with him being interested with me??? If it is what should i do? our friendship really started off badly (this happened about 2 years ago) its working out ok now though. Also do you think its ok that he is older than me? People say that the older guys at our school rush into things quickly but this guy doesnt seem like that.

hey girl! it sounds like you barely know him at all. try talking to him more to see if you get along, and to see if hes a bad guy like your friends say, or a good guy like you think. feel out the situation more! you have to be careful with older guys at an age like this, so make sure you know what you're getting into and he doesn't push you farther than you're comfortable with.

xoxo

Katie L.

by enriquette96 on 11/16/2012 2:33:03 AM

This was really cute Girls Life. You should do this more!

by Chloe<3 on 11/16/2012 1:17:27 AM

best article ever! I love this GL!

by HelenaPS on 11/16/2012 12:46:29 AM