5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Cheap and Cute: Snazzy neon party accessories

Sure, an LBD is timeless, but who says you can’t have fun with it? Pairing neon accessories with your go-to black dress creates a fun vocal point...

mod mod moddddddd
I have a neon themed dance next friday and i have absolutely no idea what to wear!!! i really need help!!! btw im a ruler (straight body)and it gets extremely hot during the dances...THANKS!!!

Sounds like fun, girl! Neon dances can be such a blast, one of my favorite outfits to wear to one of those things is a tight cotton black dress. Find a cheap one so then you can splatter paint it with bright green, pink, yellow, blue, and glow in the dark paint. Buy some bright green tights to underneath and glow stick/ glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces for jewelry. You will look absolutely awesome. If its super casual some bright spandex over tights and tshirt can be just as cute.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by luvinlife12 on 11/29/2012 12:55:35 PM

ModModMod
ive looked every where for the fluffy orange earmuffs in the magazine and cant find it on any website. Iwant to send a link or something to my fam cause they asked me what i want for the holidays. The mag said target but targets website didnt have anything. Do you know where or when you got them? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I'd try checking Target's store. Sometimes all the store items aren't listed or available on the website (it's also Cyber Monday so I'd imagine they'll restock and add new items in the coming weeks).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by janay123 on 11/26/2012 7:20:12 PM

ModModMod
I cant find those adorable neon eamuffs ANYWHERE. can you please give me a link or at least point me in the right direction?PLEASE!

Hey janay123, try H&M, WetSeal, Target, Lulu's, American Apparel, Forever21, Delias and Urban Outfitters. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by janay123 on 11/22/2012 10:34:02 PM

Chic! Laughing Join our club we join urs Laughing (me and VeveJen)

by b_rob10 on 11/20/2012 4:09:02 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:32:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My email that GL usually send the look or get fit fast to does not really exist now, how do i get it so that GL can send them to another email?

Hey girl, head over to your My Account page (http://www.girlslife.com/MyAccount.aspx) and change your email there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pau2000 on 11/12/2012 6:07:25 PM

i haven't gotten THE LOOK or GET FIT FAST gl newsletters in my email inbox for weeks!! whats going on?!

Hey girl, Weird! We've definitely been sending them. Try readding your email address through this link: http://www.girlslife.com/newsletter/  Let me know if that works! xx

Jess D.

by lotsaluv101 on 11/12/2012 2:59:14 PM

MOD MOD...a couple of things
1) Can you suggest some cute ways to wear a scarf(around your neck)
2)I have a really bad cold and I have basketball tryouts tomorrow..how do I get rid of it?

Hey girl,

1) try wearing your scarf in a loose slip knot. You can also tie a knot at either end of the scarf and just drape it over you shoulders. There are tons of awesome tutorials on how to tie scarves in different ways. So cool!

2) Hmm there's not sure way to get rid of a cold overnight, but drinking orange juice will help and keeping your noise blown. Stay away from dairy products like ice cream because they can make you cough. Goodluck and feel better! xoxo

Alexis G.

by rcy9 on 11/12/2012 2:35:34 PM

I have some great ideas for holiday articles 'tis the season!
-an article on how to perfectly wrap a gift
-a how to get in holiday spirit article
-last minute gift ideas
-how to spread the joy
-and maybe you could do a Christmas Countdown and then every day you could post an article that is holiday related!
-be sure to (im sure you do anyways) include some hannakuh (idk how to spell it) articles!
That's all! I hope this brings some inspiration to the article writers! Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/11/2012 8:30:25 PM

I have worn jeans and loose (Usually A men's size) graphic tee and turquoise chuck Taylor's since about 2nd grade. I'm very pale and big-boned and curvy. I'm not super confident with my body, so can I shake things up without being super revealing or short?

Hey girlie, jeans are always a safe bet. Try looser fitting feminine style tops. Your waist is the smallest part of your body so focus on tops and dresses that draw attention to your waist.

Lauren T.