1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y

1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM

2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48

COMMENTS

Cheap and Cute: Snazzy neon party accessories

Sure, an LBD is timeless, but who says you can’t have fun with it? Pairing neon accessories with your go-to black dress creates a fun vocal point...

modmodmod
how can i keep my hair mostly dry when taking a shower without a shower or swimming cap? thanks!!!

Hey girlie, try putting your hair up in a bun and avoiding getting your head under the water. You can also buy a shower cap at stores like Wal-mart and drugstores for just a few dollars.

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 11/11/2012 6:45:18 PM

I love all of these. I am going shopping this wekend. I am going to try looking for the scarf.

by Kikykoala on 11/11/2012 5:16:31 PM

Ladies, listen up! If you're here, you are defiantly interested in fashion... So join my club, Style Spy! It's all about makeup, fashion, hair, style (duhh). So come check it out! Thanks <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/11/2012 12:49:47 PM

Neon is my new best friend.

by transform2314 on 11/11/2012 11:51:21 AM

sigh, so cute. I only wish I had money for this kind of thing. Frown

by keyesalex on 11/11/2012 11:24:04 AM

I love all these. I'm always on the lookout for cute gifts for my BFF for Christmas!

by lilyyum on 11/11/2012 12:28:35 AM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.