1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Cheap and Cute: Snazzy neon party accessories

Sure, an LBD is timeless, but who says you can’t have fun with it? Pairing neon accessories with your go-to black dress creates a fun vocal point...

modmodmod
how can i keep my hair mostly dry when taking a shower without a shower or swimming cap? thanks!!!

Hey girlie, try putting your hair up in a bun and avoiding getting your head under the water. You can also buy a shower cap at stores like Wal-mart and drugstores for just a few dollars.

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 11/11/2012 6:45:18 PM

I love all of these. I am going shopping this wekend. I am going to try looking for the scarf.

by Kikykoala on 11/11/2012 5:16:31 PM

Ladies, listen up! If you're here, you are defiantly interested in fashion... So join my club, Style Spy! It's all about makeup, fashion, hair, style (duhh). So come check it out! Thanks <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/11/2012 12:49:47 PM

Neon is my new best friend.

by transform2314 on 11/11/2012 11:51:21 AM

sigh, so cute. I only wish I had money for this kind of thing. Frown

by keyesalex on 11/11/2012 11:24:04 AM

I love all these. I'm always on the lookout for cute gifts for my BFF for Christmas!

by lilyyum on 11/11/2012 12:28:35 AM

Make any school outfit instantly night-time chic with a few more accessories and a quick updo.

It's time to carve pumpkins! You decide to carve…

Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!

The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!