12 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

13 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

14 HOURS AGO The 5 foods that are best to eat for flatter abs: http://t.co/YsZ5BA5wu0

COMMENTS

Ed obsession under $10: The perfect red

I’ve shied away from the classic red lip for a while now, sticking to my trusty makeup bag full of lip balms, glosses and stains. That is...

My mom doesn't really like me wearing make up but we made a deal. If i were to wear this she'd ban me from using make up until i'm 30. But it would look great on my mom. Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/3/2013 3:12:01 AM

I like my BGF,And everyone is saying he likes me, but he has a gf. Now im getting his # Now what should i do, just be friends or tell him i like him? Thanks Xoxo Smile

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't do anything while they're together, even if you like him and other people think he might like you back. Just stay friends for now and if they do break up in the future, you can talk to him about it then if you still like him.

Meghan D.

by doglover463 on 11/10/2012 7:18:01 PM

MOD! Will I have to use lip liner with this lipstick?

Hey! Lipliner is always optional Smile it would be perfectly fine to wear lipstick without it.

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 11/10/2012 3:53:53 PM

I can NEVER rock red lips. They just don't look good on me! I just put on this pretty berry magenta shade that's not over the top.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/10/2012 3:18:40 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on everyday, so it would mean a lot! Thanks! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/9/2012 11:28:59 PM

omg, my mom has this exact lipstick and i've used it about a thooooooooousand times!!!!! Smile <3 it!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:53:17 PM

I love a bright red lip color for the holiday's. It flatters just about everyone, not to mention, it helps you stand out from the boring crowd. Love it!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:37:50 PM

Never pair dramatic eye makeup with a dramatic lip color. Choose one or the other while making the rest of your face neutral.

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.