1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Ed obsession under $10: The perfect red

I’ve shied away from the classic red lip for a while now, sticking to my trusty makeup bag full of lip balms, glosses and stains. That is...

My mom doesn't really like me wearing make up but we made a deal. If i were to wear this she'd ban me from using make up until i'm 30. But it would look great on my mom. Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/3/2013 3:12:01 AM

I like my BGF,And everyone is saying he likes me, but he has a gf. Now im getting his # Now what should i do, just be friends or tell him i like him? Thanks Xoxo Smile

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't do anything while they're together, even if you like him and other people think he might like you back. Just stay friends for now and if they do break up in the future, you can talk to him about it then if you still like him.

Meghan D.

by doglover463 on 11/10/2012 7:18:01 PM

MOD! Will I have to use lip liner with this lipstick?

Hey! Lipliner is always optional Smile it would be perfectly fine to wear lipstick without it.

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 11/10/2012 3:53:53 PM

I can NEVER rock red lips. They just don't look good on me! I just put on this pretty berry magenta shade that's not over the top.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/10/2012 3:18:40 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on everyday, so it would mean a lot! Thanks! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/9/2012 11:28:59 PM

omg, my mom has this exact lipstick and i've used it about a thooooooooousand times!!!!! Smile <3 it!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:53:17 PM

I love a bright red lip color for the holiday's. It flatters just about everyone, not to mention, it helps you stand out from the boring crowd. Love it!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:37:50 PM